Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You know and I know that's not true.

And as for the cameras... it's not that hard. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Gasp! No you wouldn't do that! Plus you don't have cameras in my apartment. Plusplus I'm not hiding anything! looks nervously around

• Alt text

Here you go guys! Enjoy that and thank me later

• Sad things, I imagine :c

I just asked him, he said he ships a ship with the titanic, whatever that means.

• Make him royalty! Show him the light.

Unless I can find away to convert him... some how he shall join us xD

• it was important okay

for science

armis37 posted: »

Tell me about it ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• yeah, you're right... i guess they make me feel like i'm butthurt for trying to defend myself but that doesn't mean i am. :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Don't forget that Rhack without the H is Rack and we all know what that can mean. So who has the crappy name again? No, it's not your pro

• edited July 2015

Don't listen. People on tumblr just love to complain about nothing and everything. Obviously some complaints are valid but they cross a ridiculous line.

rhonu posted: »

yeah, you're right... i guess they make me feel like i'm butthurt for trying to defend myself but that doesn't mean i am.

• WWHHA T TH

Here you go guys! Enjoy that and thank me later

• Here you go guys! Enjoy that and thank me later

• We all do it for science, my friend ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

it was important okay for science

• Just me.

When people use Jurassic Park stuff...

Quiff posted: »

Is it copyrighted by the Rhyshas? My apologies then, I did not know.

• Okay! I won't investigate your secret for now. But remember, you can't hide yourself forever wolf!

You know and I know that's not true. And as for the cameras... it's not that hard. :P

• I can and I will!

Okay! I won't investigate your secret for now. But remember, you can't hide yourself forever wolf!

• This is and always will be my favorite video! ;)

This....Hilarious Stripper Mod From The Wolf Among Us

• Alt text

Just me. When people use Jurassic Park stuff...

• Leo is harmless, do not worry.

Just me. When people use Jurassic Park stuff...

• When I find myself in times of trouble

Rhyiona comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom

"Where the heck could everyone be?"

Silence2spooky

• So beautiful ;A;

This day was pretty quiet. :\

When I find myself in times of trouble Rhyiona comes to me Speaking words of wisdom "Where the heck could everyone be?" Silence2spooky

• We only got around 100 comments... This isn't normal.

So beautiful ;A; This day was pretty quiet.

• What do you think..should we call a doctor or something? This is scaring me.. Plus @buntingsir wasn't here at all today! I need my daily cheese! ;A;

We only got around 100 comments... This isn't normal.

• Actually, I just tried counting the comments and we had over 200 today and that's not all of them.

Still very strange... ;-;

What do you think..should we call a doctor or something? This is scaring me.. Plus @buntingsir wasn't here at all today! I need my daily cheese! ;A;

• edited July 2015

That moment when Swine Hearts says "Take it easy" Bigby just goes hard on the paint with those moves!XD

This is and always will be my favorite video!

• Very very strange. We are still really active compared to many other threads but it still feels weird..

I think people are just busy or doing some summer stuff. :P

Actually, I just tried counting the comments and we had over 200 today and that's not all of them. Still very strange... ;-;

• Yeah that made me laugh too! ;D This video is pure art!

That moment when Swine Hearts says "Take it easy" Bigby just goes hard on the paint with those moves!XD

• Probably. I wonder how whiny we sound. :P

"Just 200 comments?! That's almost nothing!"

Then you realise most threads die without even a hundred comments in their whole lifetime.

Very very strange. We are still really active compared to many other threads but it still feels weird.. I think people are just busy or doing some summer stuff. :P

• Haha this is true. we should be happy that we are able to be even this active. We can't have a party everyday..not even in here! ;D

But oh boy, what would happen if you couldn't comment here at all some day!? That's too scary to even think about! xC

Probably. I wonder how whiny we sound. :P "Just 200 comments?! That's almost nothing!" Then you realise most threads die without even a hundred comments in their whole lifetime.

• For me, Rhys/Vaughn are absolutely adorable. They're total bros but they have their moments where I ship them to be a couple. My OTP will always be Rhyiona but Rhys/Vaughn is my bromance.

I joined Tumblr not so long time ago and you are right, people mostly ship Rhys/Jack and Rhys/Vaughn there.. Nothing wrong with that really

• If I don't comment the whole day without warning then something terrible must have happened; not even joking. I love this thread too much to willingly ignore it.

Haha this is true. we should be happy that we are able to be even this active. We can't have a party everyday..not even in here! ;D But o

• I just hatched a shiny female Froakie.

Her name is going to be Sasha.

I guess I'm still building the Pokefamily then, haha.

Who else should I add?

• Vaughn?

I just hatched a shiny female Froakie. Her name is going to be Sasha. I guess I'm still building the Pokefamily then, haha. Who else should I add?

• Oh, yeah, I'm adding him... just debating what he should be. I'm thinking Alakazam but... :/ Dunno.

Vaughn?

• You'll come up with something c: anything that is strong would probably be best, due to his abs.

Oh, yeah, I'm adding him... just debating what he should be. I'm thinking Alakazam but... Dunno.

• Oh, that's a good point, I'm gonna have to go with a Fighting type. :D Thanks for reminding me.

You'll come up with something c: anything that is strong would probably be best, due to his abs.

• So is anyone gonna watch The Walking Dead live performance stream?

• I feel ignorant but... what's this about?

So is anyone gonna watch The Walking Dead live performance stream?

• I guess I will, although I head Melisa Hutchinson changed her mind ;-;

So is anyone gonna watch The Walking Dead live performance stream?

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

I feel ignorant but... what's this about?

• Its basically all the actors from Season 1 (except a few) going to preform episode 2 (I think) Of walking Dead Season 1

I feel ignorant but... what's this about?

• Oh, thank you, this sounds really nice!

Heres the link http://www.thewalkingdead.com/telltales-the-walking-dead-live-at-sdcc/

• I might peek at it, then, but probably not going to watch everything. Thanks!

Poogers555 posted: »

Its basically all the actors from Season 1 (except a few) going to preform episode 2 (I think) Of walking Dead Season 1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.