Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• awww yes, you're back!! this is adorable <3

what's in that sandwich then? :P

buntingsir posted: »

Missed me? :^)

• Yeah same here! I always draw Rhys as a crybaby for some reason and Fiona is the mean one xD

I missed you too! ;A; Thank you! She is... It's so simple to present her as the quirkiest one. I need to make Rhys caught up to her in brashness for once, hmm. o:

• Was there some CHEESE in that sandwich? hue hue hue hue hueh ueh uehu eheuh eu

• Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

Obviously I prefer to think that it's cheese. :D But only Fiona knows for sure.

rhonu posted: »

awww yes, you're back!! this is adorable what's in that sandwich then? :P

• So does she throw something at him or not? :^)

rhonu posted: »

fiona waking up to rhys making pancakes and singing off-key to beyonce in his underwear (and socks)

• Of course :D BRO FIST and 1:24 BRO FIST

Brofist Girls do that too, right?

• This is so cute. I imagined Fiona doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI

Welcome back!

• :^)

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Was there some CHEESE in that sandwich? hue hue hue hue hueh ueh uehu eheuh eu

• This matches so well, I'm laughing like crazy xD

Ayy, thank you!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is so cute. I imagined Fiona doing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI Welcome back!

• Just imagine Fiona singing this. 10/10 moment lmao

This matches so well, I'm laughing like crazy xD Ayy, thank you!

• Alt text

Rhyiona has seven letters. Leopard also has seven letters. But what does a leopard have to do with Rhyiona? Nothing. But watch t

• Cheese is love Cheese is life <3

• Alright so now that I have time at my disposal , I have some good stuff to bring you guys.

So what if I told you that I'm doing a Rhyiona vs Rhysha battle based on Star Wars with members from the forum.

• Add Vasquez and make him into a Garbodor or something.

I just hatched a shiny female Froakie. Her name is going to be Sasha. I guess I'm still building the Pokefamily then, haha. Who else should I add?

• Alt text

Brawl posted: »

Alright so now that I have time at my disposal , I have some good stuff to bring you guys. So what if I told you that I'm doing a Rhyiona vs Rhysha battle based on Star Wars with members from the forum.

• That's so mean, man. :P If I add August and Vallory they'll be a Scrafty and a Haxorus but I didn't know about Vasquez. Damn. :P

Quiff posted: »

Add Vasquez and make him into a Garbodor or something.

• sounds very interesting! O-O

Alright so now that I have time at my disposal , I have some good stuff to bring you guys. So what if I told you that I'm doing a Rhyiona vs Rhysha battle based on Star Wars with members from the forum.

• JUST DO IT

• WOW

That legit sounds amazing. Seriously.

I hope it's not too much work for you but it does sound great.

• /:)

Oh, yeah... SCIENCE

• Oh it's gonna be A LOT of work , but I'm gonna blow up this thread when I post it.

WOW That legit sounds amazing. Seriously. I hope it's not too much work for you but it does sound great.

• Man, that's dedication. We salute you for your hard work.

Alt text

Oh it's gonna be A LOT of work , but I'm gonna blow up this thread when I post it.

• Blowing up threads is always fun i hope you achieve it and good luck with the work :D

Oh it's gonna be A LOT of work , but I'm gonna blow up this thread when I post it.

• Alt text

As a fellow Rhyiona shipper , I must do my duties to entertain you guys.

Long live the empire.

Man, that's dedication. We salute you for your hard work.

• Long live Rhyiona!

As a fellow Rhyiona shipper , I must do my duties to entertain you guys. Long live the empire.

• that feeling when you see a good romantic movie and you imagine your shipping to be there..

Alt text

• Same thing when you listen to a song and all you imagine is your ship.

nohuhhuh posted: »

that feeling when you see a good romantic movie and you imagine your shipping to be there..

• Yes, I've been listening some songs a lot exactly because of that. I love this warm and fuzzy feeling so much aaaaaa!

but then I realize that those lead actors are not Troy and Laura haha

Same thing when you listen to a song and all you imagine is your ship.

• Well, you can just pretend. :P Imagination is a great thing.

Yes, I've been listening some songs a lot exactly because of that. I love this warm and fuzzy feeling so much aaaaaa! but then I realize that those lead actors are not Troy and Laura haha

• What was the movie? :) I do thing like that with songs and pretty much any music (like soundtracks for films or games) that I like and which have that romantic beautiful feel to it...

that feeling when you see a good romantic movie and you imagine your shipping to be there..

• Before I remake @buntingsir's art, I made this.

This reminds me of @tessie0713's Lifesaver.

Alt text

• Alt text

• Speaking of remaking @buntingsir's art i also did something :D

Alt text

Before I remake @buntingsir's art, I made this. This reminds me of @tessie0713's Lifesaver.

• edited July 2015

Hey Garbodor's a pretty Pokemon, for being trash.

Then what about a Stunky or Mightyena? I think that might fit as well.

That's so mean, man. :P If I add August and Vallory they'll be a Scrafty and a Haxorus but I didn't know about Vasquez. Damn. :P

• Oh, I like the idea of Mightyena... fits for some odd reason. Might be his hair. :P

Quiff posted: »

Hey Garbodor's a pretty Pokemon, for being trash. Then what about a Stunky or Mightyena? I think that might fit as well.

• oh I'm praising alright

praise the rhyiona

• it was...pffft....Twilight!

Alt text

okay it was actually "Spanglish" - not the best movie ever but made me smile :)

What was the movie? I do thing like that with songs and pretty much any music (like soundtracks for films or games) that I like and which have that romantic beautiful feel to it...

• This cheese. Too pure.

Alt text

And heyy welcome back!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.