Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aw, thanks buddy! I'm glad :D

Quiff posted: »

This cheese. Too pure. And heyy welcome back!

• edited July 2015

That's what I thought too. I mean they're both kinda sleazy in a way, or at least one of them is :p

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh, I like the idea of Mightyena... fits for some odd reason. Might be his hair. :P

• very truuu

Well, you can just pretend. :P Imagination is a great thing.

• praise it MORE

oh I'm praising alright

• drooling a hella lot of drool

Before I remake @buntingsir's art, I made this. This reminds me of @tessie0713's Lifesaver.

• Ahahah, wow, this is gold! I love it!

Alt text

So awesome!

Speaking of remaking @buntingsir's art i also did something

• Hey everyone, how're we all today? :D

I'm going back to that beer festival later today, with the intention of drinking more than I did yesterday!!! XP

Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life

• Using Gmod or SFM?

• I have this thing that tells me you really dont like Vasquez... :P Just a feeling. :P

That's what I thought too. I mean they're both kinda sleazy in a way, or at least one of them is

• This is amazingly done. <3

Before I remake @buntingsir's art, I made this. This reminds me of @tessie0713's Lifesaver.

• DAT CHEESE THO

I love this!

• Man, this is so good. Bembiann never disappoints.

• Hey, man! Hope you have fun.... just don't drop unconscious. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey everyone, how're we all today? I'm going back to that beer festival later today, with the intention of drinking more than I did yesterday!!! XP Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life

• This is so sad... I really hope nothing like that will happen in the game to anybody ;__;

• Must be so nice going outside D: Is it even outside? Anyway have fun there!

Hey everyone, how're we all today? I'm going back to that beer festival later today, with the intention of drinking more than I did yesterday!!! XP Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life

• As usual sfm

Using Gmod or SFM?

• No... that's actually kinda far off.

I think he's hilarious, but at the same he's a sleazy piece of trash. If that makes any sense :]

I have this thing that tells me you really dont like Vasquez... :P Just a feeling. :P

• I've never dropped unconscious when I'm drunk :P Which has only been 4 times...

1st time I got drunk I was dizzy and weak, but still had a good memory :P

18th I blacked out, and did some stupid things that got a lot of laughs out of my mates.

19th I cut stomach on a construction fence when I climbed over it (it was surrounding a barn filled with hay bales) but nothing serious.

20th the barman called last orders at 10:30pm so I had a very clam birthday :P That being said, I was home alone that weekend so I had 2 dogs to take care of as well... Good thing I didn't get smashed XD

Hey, man! Hope you have fun.... just don't drop unconscious. :P

• ~I'm doing it, I'm doiing it ~

praise it MORE

• Yeah it's outside :D

The weather has been good to us recently, it's sunny and warm. Some clouds and a bit of rain but nothing too bad :P

buntingsir posted: »

Must be so nice going outside Is it even outside? Anyway have fun there!

• That's the spirit!

~I'm doing it, I'm doiing it ~

• 噢......this really reminds me of my comic strip and is seriously sad. Please don't let this happen in the game >_<

• edited July 2015

More fanart :D, i worked on this for 6 hours, i think it turned out pretty good.
    Alt text
    Made with SFM/Photoshop, here if you want it - image

• It does... in a strange way. :P RIP you little shit.

No... that's actually kinda far off. I think he's hilarious, but at the same he's a sleazy piece of trash. If that makes any sense :]

• It says it would happen on Saturday 11th of July... That was yesterday :/

So is anyone gonna watch The Walking Dead live performance stream?

• edited July 2015

I agree, Tess.

tessie0713 posted: »

噢......this really reminds me of my comic strip and is seriously sad. Please don't let this happen in the game >_<

• Ooh you're so lucky. It's been raining for 2 weeks with little to no breaks at my place...

Yeah it's outside The weather has been good to us recently, it's sunny and warm. Some clouds and a bit of rain but nothing too bad :P

• Where is it you live?

England goes from rainy to sunny in a second. We never know what the weather will be like sometimes :P

Ooh you're so lucky. It's been raining for 2 weeks with little to no breaks at my place...

• edited July 2015

Oh uh, I'm russian. I live in the Ural which is famous for its freezing winters as I heard (I mean, I used to the weather here so I can't really tell) :p We have a really naughty weather. Some weeks it's sunny and really hot outside and then just like that it becomes pretty chilly.

Where is it you live? England goes from rainy to sunny in a second. We never know what the weather will be like sometimes :P

• Oh I have an online friend who lives in Russia! :D

Yeah I heard that winter there can be brutal :/

Oh uh, I'm russian. I live in the Ural which is famous for its freezing winters as I heard (I mean, I used to the weather here so I can't re

• edited July 2015

It looks amazing :3

More fanart , i worked on this for 6 hours, i think it turned out pretty good. Made with SFM/Photoshop, here if you want it - image

• Awesome! ...wait, I'm confused... are you talking about me or is it someone else? xD

Yeah... about 2 years ago everyday temperature in January was -35... so, yeah.

Oh I have an online friend who lives in Russia! Yeah I heard that winter there can be brutal

• Fiona would deny it but she'd still like that stubble of his...

More fanart , i worked on this for 6 hours, i think it turned out pretty good. Made with SFM/Photoshop, here if you want it - image

• If you consider me a friend, then I have 2 friends in Russia! (online)

Awesome! ...wait, I'm confused... are you talking about me or is it someone else? xD Yeah... about 2 years ago everyday temperature in January was -35... so, yeah.

• Oh, of course you're my friend, buddy!

Alt text

Cool!

armis37 posted: »

If you consider me a friend, then I have 2 friends in Russia! (online)

• And may you find your black car in heaven, Vasquez.

It does... in a strange way. :P RIP you little shit.

• [praising and dancing intensifies]

That's the spirit!

• Aww, thanks!

Alt text

Cool!

Oh, of course you're my friend, buddy! Cool!

• Scrubby boi <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.