Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm searching tales from the borderlands Rhys xnalara model but not bigger.Any links???

• I was talking about someone else on here. BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS TOO!!! XD

Oh man... I couldn't do that :P

buntingsir posted: »

Awesome! ...wait, I'm confused... are you talking about me or is it someone else? xD Yeah... about 2 years ago everyday temperature in January was -35... so, yeah.

• edited July 2015

I can help you out here you go----> Model

Edit: what do you mean by not bigger?

I'm searching tales from the borderlands Rhys xnalara model but not bigger.Any links???

• edited July 2015

Same as my swap,my old one xD.

Quiff posted: »

Found these beauties on tumblr ;^) Made by tumblr user: handsomekingdom http://handsomekingdom.tumblr.com/post/123808508625/for-erase-myself-c

• edited July 2015

That's the bigger model.And i don't want the bigger model because,it doesn't work with Fiona's Model!.Look at this giant Alt textAlt text and the light isn't good,that's the most not usefull model.

I can help you out here you go----> Model Edit: what do you mean by not bigger?

• edited July 2015

You can scale models down in xnalara which can change the size its is under pos but yeah i agree 3d modelling programs have a lack of good tftb models we are pretty much working with sticks and stones sfm/xnalara/gmod

That's the bigger model.And i don't want the bigger model because,it doesn't work with Fiona's Model!.Look at this giant and the light isn't good,that's the most not usefull model.

• Great!

Alt text

Yes, I'm a really tough person to live there (not really actually). :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

I was talking about someone else on here. BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS TOO!!! XD Oh man... I couldn't do that :P

• What?

You can scale models down in xnalara which can change the size its is under pos but yeah i agree 3d modelling programs have a lack of good tftb models we are pretty much working with sticks and stones sfm/xnalara/gmod

• Keep going!

[praising and dancing intensifies]

• Let's hope the gods don't troll him and make it red.

And may you find your black car in heaven, Vasquez.

• I have a feeling @Poogers555 will appreciate this. :^)

More fanart , i worked on this for 6 hours, i think it turned out pretty good. Made with SFM/Photoshop, here if you want it - image

• If it works like that i do my own models.

• Yay! :D

Lol, you're acclimatized, that's all :P

Great! Yes, I'm a really tough person to live there (not really actually). :P

• There's a first time for everything, buddy. :P

I've never dropped unconscious when I'm drunk :P Which has only been 4 times... 1st time I got drunk I was dizzy and weak, but still had

• I know, I was just kidding. ;)

Yay! Lol, you're acclimatized, that's all :P

• holy molly this is amazing

• edited July 2015

I tried to finish some drawings but I failed. I guess this is a really bad drawing day for me :/

instead have this sketch.. I don't even know..

Alt text

• Awwhhhjjjbajghhhghgg

This is so adorable...awwww. Are those Lee the skag's puppies? :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I tried to finish some drawings but I failed. I guess this is a really bad drawing day for me instead have this sketch.. I don't even know..

• edited July 2015

At least you can draw, all i can do is stick figures and they aren't even good stick figures :D but yeah, all fanartists have their good and bad days. i think the drawing is nice/cute though

I tried to finish some drawings but I failed. I guess this is a really bad drawing day for me instead have this sketch.. I don't even know..

• OH MY GOD TOO CUTE

Gortys really loves them, doesn't she? <3

• edited July 2015

Are those Lee the skag's puppies?

I don't know how skags breed.. can a male skag give birth? but sure why not! ;D

Awwhhhjjjbajghhhghgg This is so adorable...awwww. Are those Lee the skag's puppies?

• So.freaking.cute! ;A;

• I dunno, maybe he found his Carley the skag for that...or other special someone? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Are those Lee the skag's puppies? I don't know how skags breed.. can a male skag give birth? but sure why not! ;D

• but yeah, all fanartists have their good and bad days.

True. It just sucks because I finally have time to draw (not just sketch) but I still can't do it for some reason. :(

At least you can draw, all i can do is stick figures and they aren't even good stick figures but yeah, all fanartists have their good and bad days. i think the drawing is nice/cute though

• Haha well I don't know about Gortys but I just wanted to draw baby skags xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

OH MY GOD TOO CUTE Gortys really loves them, doesn't she?

• 50 damn pictures and the battle didn't even start yet.

boy this is worth the work tho.

• That's a good theory too ;)

I dunno, maybe he found his Carley the skag for that...or other special someone? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Whoa, is this your biggest work yet? Sounds like it.

Brawl posted: »

50 damn pictures and the battle didn't even start yet. boy this is worth the work tho.

• She seems to love them! Look at her cute little face. :D

Haha well I don't know about Gortys but I just wanted to draw baby skags xD

• yeah she's loving the f*** out of them! :3

She seems to love them! Look at her cute little face.

• thanks a lot! :3

So.freaking.cute! ;A;

• aaa look at that scruffy :P This is great!

More fanart , i worked on this for 6 hours, i think it turned out pretty good. Made with SFM/Photoshop, here if you want it - image

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 54.

• you can do everything with the power of love <3

Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 54.

• when the bae is your knight in shining armour

Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

you can do everything with the power of love

• when the bae would kill for you

Alt text