Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That's good to hear. But nah, it's not that lazy when you're devoted to something, in this case, the rhyiona thread! :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm pretty good. Haven't really done much today but ya know. :P Lazy weekends are great.

• Well, the Rhyiona thread is a different case... that just comes naturally. :P

TheCatWolf posted: »

That's good to hear. But nah, it's not that lazy when you're devoted to something, in this case, the rhyiona thread! :P

• "shut up!!"

"make me."

Imagine Rhys and Fiona having an argument, when Fiona kisses Rhys on the lips to shut him up. you're welcome

• Fiona:

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

"shut up!!" "make me."

• hello! i've been out all day and i'm exhausted but... i bought a hat... (i love my hat) how are you guys?

also my photographer mom thought it was time for fiona the cat's first official shoot

Alt text

• She's so pretty. <3

hello! i've been out all day and i'm exhausted but... i bought a hat... (i love my hat) how are you guys? also my photographer mom thought it was time for fiona the cat's first official shoot

• she is! she doesn't seem to think the same though, she hisses at herself when she sees that picture x)

She's so pretty.

• I guess you're right...

Rhyiona is better

• Silly Fiona can't appreciate her own beauty.

she is! she doesn't seem to think the same though, she hisses at herself when she sees that picture x)

• Well, one girl said it`s not emotional at all. All my job - not amotional and with the same facial expression. So, you are all love a shitty not emotional work, damn! XDDD

• What a stunning young lady cat!

hello! i've been out all day and i'm exhausted but... i bought a hat... (i love my hat) how are you guys? also my photographer mom thought it was time for fiona the cat's first official shoot

• She is so cute

• You`re welcome dear ^^

Athena. My love. qwq Thank you, Bembs.

• edited July 2015

Damn! This time - too many characters and details and colors and complicated positions, foreshortening and main composition! It was really hard to complete it for a usual time, for a day! BUUUT!!! HHHEEEELLL YEAAAHHHH and TTG noticed it agaaaain!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    And, yeah, i saw someone posted a photos of process here
    Alt text

• Fellow Rhyionas, I have returned from tumblr. After a harsh, and long battle between Jessick shippers and Richonne shippers, I realized I just really need a hug from you guys. I missed you all so much, and I have truly learned how amazing this forum is. I shall not leave for that long ever again.

Alt text

• WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY

THIS IS A STORY ABOUT THE GREAT RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE!

WHY AM I EVEN TALKING ANYMORE , YOU KNOW THE DRILL

THANK YOU FOR YOU CONTRIBUTION , ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67TjuO93AI USE THIS WHILE WATCHING THE IMAGES BELOW

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iISxAhvv3ts USE THIS WHILE WATCHING THE IMAGES BELOW

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP0g5gW_FEEUSE THIS WHILE WATCHING THE IMAGES BELOW

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hg-sWWmIVY USE THIS WHILE WATCHING THE IMAGES BELOW

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHcNxKvRzbs USE THIS WHILE WATCHING THE IMAGES BELOW

Alt text

Alt text

STOP THE SONG HERE

Alt text

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9K3RepZ__I START FROM 4:40

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8you know the drill

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_azNOrE2nSMUSE THIS WHILE WATCHING THE IMAGES BELOW

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Truly stunning @bembiann. :)

bembiann posted: »

Damn! This time - too many characters and details and colors and complicated positions, foreshortening and main composition! It was really h

• welcome back :D

Alt text

Fellow Rhyionas, I have returned from tumblr. After a harsh, and long battle between Jessick shippers and Richonne shippers, I realized I ju

• Oh.My.God. XD

Brawl posted: »

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY THIS IS A STORY ABOUT THE GREAT RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVER

• To all the 0 people who enjoyed this , there will be a sequel don't worry.Let me know what you guys think about this.

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY THIS IS A STORY ABOUT THE GREAT RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVER

• Its great to be back. :)

Alt text

welcome back

• edited July 2015

I think it is emotional. Athena's expression is trustworthy, and Sasha looks excited :D I mean it's a literal perfection. <3

Well, one girl said it`s not emotional at all. All my job - not amotional and with the same facial expression. So, you are all love a shitty not emotional work, damn! XDDD

• THIS IS FLAWLESS. I ADORE YOUR WORK. <3

Did you self-taught yourself drawing digital art or what?

Alt text

Damn! This time - too many characters and details and colors and complicated positions, foreshortening and main composition! It was really h

• 7.8/10 too much AWESOME

Alt text

• Thats alot of pictures

o_o

• This is amazing, nice art

• edited July 2015

Well, i`ve reached my profession in college, and learned ALL technics of art, before i started to learn a digital art, by myself.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

THIS IS FLAWLESS. I ADORE YOUR WORK. Did you self-taught yourself drawing digital art or what?

• Oh my god, I was laughing the whole entire time xD This is amazing, I can't wait till part 2 xDDD

• PLEASE CONTINUE THIS.

• This is great, I really enjoyed this :D

Good job m8

Alt text

• Yay I had a part to play! Nice job!

• Ohh man it's so amazing, I'm exploding, AGAIN!

Alt text

• Welcome back :D

Alt text

Yeah, I've seen that war. I choose to stay out of it because I see racist comments about Michonne in there sometimes :(

Fellow Rhyionas, I have returned from tumblr. After a harsh, and long battle between Jessick shippers and Richonne shippers, I realized I ju

• 9001/10

Alt text

• This is so beautiful and stunning, great job as always :)

• For someone who's never seen any of the Star Wars movies, this was very entertaining!!

I'm looking forward to the sequel :)

(and wooh I was in 2 frames!)

• good to have you back. I hope you didn't took too much damage. It's a fucking battlefield there.

• For someone who's never seen any of the Star Wars movies

Alt text

Quiff posted: »

For someone who's never seen any of the Star Wars movies, this was very entertaining!! I'm looking forward to the sequel (and wooh I was in 2 frames!)

• hell yeah.

I'm pretty good. Haven't really done much today but ya know. :P Lazy weekends are great.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.