Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This. Has. Made. My. Freakin'. DAY!!!!! XD

Your usage of music to amplify the images is something I use to help me write sometimes, I applaud that so much! :D

Brawl posted: »

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY THIS IS A STORY ABOUT THE GREAT RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVER

• So the beer festival wasn't as good. We got there late this time and we missed the BBQ by 10 minutes! >:(

He ran out of food...

Anyways, before we left for the festival, a mate of mine who was tagging along, offered me a shot of 95% vodka from Poland... Never before has my entire throat gone so dry!! :O That stuff tasted like fire, and it burned my mouth. Definitely a drink to be experienced, in a very small quantity.

Anyways, I'm still feeling a little bit drunk. Now I'm likely gonna go to bed :P

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is Life! I shall hopefully see you all tomorrow, I have a busy day ahead of me :)

• Be active when you can, we understand. :)

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm sorry for not being active...again.

• That's the spirit, busdy?

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

HazzatheMan posted: »

So the beer festival wasn't as good. We got there late this time and we missed the BBQ by 10 minutes! >:( He ran out of food... Any

• Ugh, I just saw a news report from November last year that that stuff killed a girl in Australia after she drank like 3-4 shots of it :/

That being said, she ordered it online, whereas my mate bought it from a general store in Poland :P

Anyways, sweet dreams! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That's the spirit, busdy? Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• Try Russian spirits, it's gonna burn not only your throat but insides too xD

Ugh, I just saw a news report from November last year that that stuff killed a girl in Australia after she drank like 3-4 shots of it Th

• lol i'm from poland

Ugh, I just saw a news report from November last year that that stuff killed a girl in Australia after she drank like 3-4 shots of it Th

• But its nice feelings ;)

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Try Russian spirits, it's gonna burn not only your throat but insides too xD

• You want to be as who so I can put you there?

OMG,put me there to isn't hard to pose Max too.PLSSSS

• Trying to write some Rhyiona but I keep being interrupted.

Why must the universe punish the good?

• I admire your honesty...

This should took place before the events of "The Rumble On Pandora".

Thanks for adding me inside! :)

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY THIS IS A STORY ABOUT THE GREAT RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVER

• we believe in you!

Alt text

Trying to write some Rhyiona but I keep being interrupted. Why must the universe punish the good?

• I haven't been gone that long! I've seen you before. :P

Thanks for having me, and...

Hugs! \^~^/

(I'm on a tablet now so no gif. ;-;)

I'm a new guy on this part of the forum :P But welcome back!! XD Hugs?

• This is awesome. Waiting for next part! :3

• edited July 2015

Hey bud! It was quite terrible, that's for sure. People were literally calling each other out on tumblr posts of how evil each other are. That was just one of the many things. But I'm glad to be back here where it's peace and happiness all the time. :)

Welcome back, buddy! Was the war that bad?

• So excited for another one of your stories! :3

Trying to write some Rhyiona but I keep being interrupted. Why must the universe punish the good?

• Aw, thank you!

So excited for another one of your stories!

• I NEEDED THIS

THANK YOU

we believe in you!

• Seriously? I knew tumblr was scary but jeez. :/

Hey bud! It was quite terrible, that's for sure. People were literally calling each other out on tumblr posts of how evil each other are. That was just one of the many things. But I'm glad to be back here where it's peace and happiness all the time.

• edited July 2015

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Yeah, its full of passive agressive monsters thats for sure. Im just glad to be back in the Rhyiona family where I belong. :)

Seriously? I knew tumblr was scary but jeez.

• Goodnight everyone. I'm going to sleep. See you all tomorrow! C:

• NEVER FORGET <3

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

Goodnight everyone. I'm going to sleep. See you all tomorrow! C:

• Telltale:"How about we release Episode 4 to celebrate the year 3000!!"

Pipas posted: »

Telltale: Hey, what do you guys say about TftB Ep 4 as a Christmas present? Hmmm?

• Alt text

BECAUSE U DON'T HAVE MY EXTREME SANIC ABILITIES GET SHREKT

• Ah, I've missed the pure logic of Rhyiona Confirmed posts. No one can deny the pattern. XD

Rhyiona has seven letters. Leopard also has seven letters. But what does a leopard have to do with Rhyiona? Nothing. But watch t

• Perfect!

Speaking of remaking @buntingsir's art i also did something

• Even your quick sketches look fab though! :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I tried to finish some drawings but I failed. I guess this is a really bad drawing day for me instead have this sketch.. I don't even know..

• Fiona's favourite girls! This is so beautiful. How do you make them look so true to character? And the lighting, colours, it's all so atmospheric! <3

bembiann posted: »

Damn! This time - too many characters and details and colors and complicated positions, foreshortening and main composition! It was really h

• The post to end all posts. :o That was truly of epic proportions! Wow! :D

• Symbol of Love by @tessie0713

Alt text

• Vaughn in the background XD

• Russian spirits. You mean pure anti-freeze? XP

Lol jk, I will someday... But that shit gave me a headache AND hurt my insides :D

armis37 posted: »

Try Russian spirits, it's gonna burn not only your throat but insides too xD

• My Grandmother is Polish :P

And that stuff nearly killed me! XD

xfuriouss posted: »

lol i'm from poland

• Awwww :3

Still, that vodka is lethal shit... Yet I want another shot of it... ;)

Vernaya posted: »

But its nice feelings

• I recall seeing you as well, but yesterday I'd been to a beer festival so I may have forgotten a few minor details :P

Awww, don't worry about the lack of a gif :3

I haven't been gone that long! I've seen you before. :P Thanks for having me, and... Hugs! \^~^/ (I'm on a tablet now so no gif. ;-;)

• I sure am.

Quiff posted: »

I guess you're right...

• It's just really obvious. I don't understand how people don't see this.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Ah, I've missed the pure logic of Rhyiona Confirmed posts. No one can deny the pattern. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.