Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Here is my theory for the Episode 5 ending (based on the Ep.5 screenshot of Rhys and Fiona with their weapons drawn)

Handsome Jack has taken over Rhys's mind, but Rhys is still in there somewhere. Assuming they have found the Vault, Jack wants all of the contents for himself, so getting rid of Fiona is necessary. He takes over Rhys and draws the JR4000 stun baton to help fight her.

Fiona has her Derringer and her own skills. The pair fight, but Fiona realizes that Jack is controlling Rhys. She beckons to him, and Rhys is fighting for control...

Then it comes down to a cliffhanger moment (literally) in which we can either assume control as Rhys and save Fiona to share the loot, or succumb to Jack's control and have the treasure for ourselves, by letting Fiona die.

What happens next could be a case of Sasha and/or Vaughn turning up to find out what happened.

So, anyone scared yet? XP

• But a good one. :P

GoldTooth posted: »

This is going to be a long day

• someone should write a fanfic about that. NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK ;)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Here is my theory for the Episode 5 ending (based on the Ep.5 screenshot of Rhys and Fiona with their weapons drawn) Handsome Jack has ta

• or succumb to Jack's control and have the treasure for ourselves, by letting Fiona die

Alt text

If Fiona dies I'm raging out this game and never playing it again ;-;

Here is my theory for the Episode 5 ending (based on the Ep.5 screenshot of Rhys and Fiona with their weapons drawn) Handsome Jack has ta

• Sounds like the best kinda dream.

Just woke up! Dreamt about Rhys and Fiona eating and kissing in a Chick-fil-a restaurant!

• by letting Fiona die

Alt text

• Aw, thanks. I'm glad you enjoy it :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Cuuuuuute, I loved this so much.

• this is how my dream looked like

Alt text

Sounds like the best kinda dream.

• Black?

this is how my dream looked like

• Alt text

by letting Fiona die

• I can't calm down while imagining that. ;-;

• so i subbed the first 20 minutes of TFTBL in spanish because my mom wanted to play but she doesn't speak english, and she said the first boyfriend she had was called hugo vasquez (it's a spanish name). this fucked me up

i hope she ships rhyiona

• i'm like 100000000% sure we'll have to choose between rhys and fiona and 100000000000000000% sure it will be the end of my sanity

• edited July 2015

NO SIR I BELIEVE NOT

THAT'S RUDE

• thumbs up

I agree

• edited July 2015

Ohh that's... kinda dark to be honest...

this is how my dream looked like

• Guess what I'm doing guysss? Yep, I'm playing Tales again, this time on iPad.

• Sup, guys? finally home, time to catch up with this thread! So, I wanted to practice drawing. Any request?

• WELL SIR I BELIEVE IT IS

Quiff posted: »

NO SIR I BELIEVE NOT

• WOW Vasquez is real? :P

rhonu posted: »

so i subbed the first 20 minutes of TFTBL in spanish because my mom wanted to play but she doesn't speak english, and she said the first boyfriend she had was called hugo vasquez (it's a spanish name). this fucked me up i hope she ships rhyiona

• One playing a prank on the other? I have no idea. ;-;

Kruzii posted: »

Sup, guys? finally home, time to catch up with this thread! So, I wanted to practice drawing. Any request?

• When your mentor at work asks you to develop a program for the kinect, and you indulge with your partner, then things get interesting.
    \And find the perfect texture head shot

Alt text

mini-soundtrack: Guns N' Roses - This I Love

• MY HEART

;-;

Houpps posted: »

When your mentor at work asks you to develop a program for the kinect, and you indulge with your partner, then things get interesting. \And find the perfect texture head shot mini-soundtrack: Guns N' Roses - This I Love

• Alt text

When your mentor at work asks you to develop a program for the kinect, and you indulge with your partner, then things get interesting. \And find the perfect texture head shot mini-soundtrack: Guns N' Roses - This I Love

• WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

• If we hypothetically were to kill Fiona it would have to be in the present time, right?

And if so would they be trying to open the vault (possibly again) with the help of the stranger?

• Why ;-;

Alt text

• I HAVE TO HUMBLY DIFFER ON THAT NOTE, SIR

WELL SIR I BELIEVE IT IS

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• It should be a mini-story about Jack, Nisha, Rhys, Fiona, Lilith and Roland.
    A little history about mistakes of the past, regrets and revenge

And I was trying to keep from using this texture, but this was not possible. Forgive me for this ... cruelty?^^

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

• i hope not... because that would mean now he is... suffering from stomach issues

WOW Vasquez is real? :P

• Well, he was a jerk anyway. :P

rhonu posted: »

i hope not... because that would mean now he is... suffering from stomach issues

• QUITE DARING OF YOU BUT I'LL HAVE TO IGNORE YOUR STATEMENT, SIR.

I HAVE TO HUMBLY DIFFER ON THAT NOTE, SIR

• edited July 2015

つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

つ ◕◕ ༽つ HAND CRAZEDRABBIT YOUR ENERGY つ ◕◕ ༽つ

つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• edited July 2015

I RESPECT YOUR VIEW OF THE MATTER, SIR, BUT I STILL STAND FIRM ON MY BELIEFS.

QUITE DARING OF YOU BUT I'LL HAVE TO IGNORE YOUR STATEMENT, SIR.

• Alright, as it's pretty quiet here right now I suppose it'll be safe to post a fanfic... I was digging through some old stuff and found this. It's from when everyone was obsessed with the young Rhys and Fiona AU. Only problem is that I suck at writing teenagers. So I decided to make them about eight years old here.

Enjoy!

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Am not! Give it back!”

Rhys had never been so angry in his rather short life. Fiona was the meanest, stupidest, most irritating person alive! And she wasn't giving him Mr Froggy Wiggles back.

“Not until you admit that you're a crybaby! You are, come on, admit it!” Fiona taunted.

Rhys didn't answer. Instead, he lunged for the sock puppet. It was a pitiful try. Fiona pushed him away easily, she'd always been stronger than him. He ended up falling into a puddle.

Tears smarted in his eyes and he groaned. Oh no, he couldn't cry now. That alone would prove Fiona's point. He wanted to be angry but now his pants were wet and his hair was messed up and he had no arm to support himself with and he just wanted to go home.

Blinking furiously, Rhys stood up again. Fiona was right in front of him, an amused expression on her face. She was waving Mr Froggy Wiggles in front of his face like he was some sort of dog. Well, he'd had enough of her.

“I'm gonna go find dad, and when he comes you'll be in BIG trouble.” Not the bravest approach, but then again Rhys had never seen himself as brave. He had a sinking feeling in his stomach as he turned away from Fiona, who was now looking surprised, as if she hadn't expected her words to provoke such a reaction.

With every step his stomach sunk further, until it was wallowing somewhere around his toes. He wanted to turn around. After all, she was his best- no, his only friend on Pandora. And since his dad insisted on coming to this dusty planet so often, and never let Rhys stay at home on Helios, he was going to be spending a lot of time alone.

“Wait!” He stopped, and his heart lifted (as did his stomach, which returned to its normal position).

Rhys turned around, half expecting Fiona to have come up with some smart comeback line. He probably wouldn't answer. Or he'd say something really stupid that would make her think that he was both a crybaby and a moron.

“Sorry for calling you a crybaby.”

Rhys couldn't believe his ears. Fiona never, ever apologized. Not even when she pushed him down that hill so he got all dusty, or when she stole his pocket money and then pretended she was innocent. He'd seen her then but he'd decided to let it go, since he'd figured out by then that her family didn't have all that much money.

“W-what? You're... saying sorry... to me?” He stepped towards her again, a bemused but slightly hopeful expression on his face.

“Well, not so fast,” she said, having regained her confidence when she saw him coming back. “I'll give you back Mr Froggy Wiggles and admit that you're not a crybaby. If,” she continued with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, “you can get me that hat.” She pointed up at a building. Caught on an antenna was a white cowboy hat, with a red band around it.

“I've been watching it for days,” Fiona explained. “But I've never had the chance to take it.”

“You're...scared?” This was something entirely new to Rhys, who was used to seeing the dauntless, imperturbable Fiona.

“No!” Fiona seemed uncomfortable. “I just haven't had- look, if you get me that hat then I will take the crybaby thing back. Okay?”

Rhys stared up at the building. It seemed very big, at least to his eight year-old self. He'd have to be very careful, especially since he only had one arm to hold on with. That is, if he did it.

But he already knew he would. Of course he would. How could he miss this opportunity to impress Fiona? It might be the only chance he'd ever get.

Fiona was staring at him expectantly. Rhys gulped, then proclaimed haughtily:

“Alright, I'll do it. It'll be easy.” His voice quavered, and he hated it. But he pressed on. “I'll, uh, be right back.”

With that he set off towards the building. Wow, okay, that thing was huge. He had no idea how he was going to get up. Then he saw a ladder at the back of the building, next to a ginormous pile of rubbish. Ha. He had a clear way up, and Fiona would think that he had superhuman powers since he'd managed to get up so fast.

He climbed up the ladder quickly, although he was quite frightened. He was very high up, four or five meters above the ground. He pulled himself on to the roof, and saw Fiona peering at him from the ground. He made himself look down over the edge, and saw a dizzying drop. Better get this done fast, then.

He walked carefully over to the hat, also near the back edge of the building, and grabbed it. Fiona cheered, and he felt pride swelling up in his chest. He'd done it! She'd never call him a crybaby ever again, not after he'd gotten down, gripping the hat as his prize. Rhys made an exaggerated bow and waved with the hat. However, the swing unsettled his balance, and Rhys toppled backwards off the building with a yelp.

He didn't fall for a long time, but it was enough for his life to flash before his eyes. After all, he hadn't lived a lot. And he didn't mean that in just years. Rhys didn't feel like he'd done very much in his eight years. Nothing worth mentioning. Except for this. Rhys felt proud and happy again, until he remembered that he was falling off a building to probably certain death. He had time to think all of this before he hit the ground and was accompanied by a piercing shriek.

The heap of rubbish saved his life. He landed on top of the remains of someone's lunch. If he'd been in a state to think about it, he would have retched. But, as he had just fallen off a building, he was much too winded to even open his eyes. He did, however, feel tears prickling at the corners of his eyes. Oh, no. He'd survived, he wasn't going to cry now, even though he felt like he was dead. His bones were broken, he was bleeding all over, he- he cracked his eyes open a bit. Oh. There seemed to be nothing wrong with him, apart from one or two scratches. He closed his eyes again and sighed in relief.

Suddenly, Rhys heard running footsteps, and then his body hurt even more as someone hugged him tight, ensuring several more bruises.

“Fi?” He croaked.

She let go of him and stared for a moment, tears mixed with confusion in her face. Then she hugged him again, tighter this time.

“Rhys! I. Thought. You. Were. DEAD!!!” She sobbed into his chest, soaking his shirt. She didn't seem to mind that they both probably smelled like garbage now.

Rhys tried to think of something clever to say, but failed miserably. He felt something in his hand, and offered it to Fiona.

“Here's the hat you wanted,” He said lamely.

Fiona took the hat, but suddenly turned on him.

“How could you be so- so stupid?!” she exclaimed, punching him lightly on the arm. Rhys tried not to groan in pain. “Never, ever do that again!”

“Sorry,” Rhys said. Even in his slightly muddled state, he was aware that it was somehow always him apologizing for things. “Does it fit?”

“What?” Fiona looked confused. Rhys pointed at the hat, and she put it on. It fell down over her eyes, it was too big. But she laughed and after a while, Rhys joined in. “It'll fit eventually. I'm gonna keep it until I grow up.”

She helped him up and they walked away together.

“Oh, here's Mr Froggy Wiggles, by the way,” Fiona remembered the sock puppet. “And I'm really sorry for calling you a crybaby. You're the bravest person I've ever met.”

• I-I do forgive you... but this is very heavy on the heart. ;_;

It should be a mini-story about Jack, Nisha, Rhys, Fiona, Lilith and Roland. A little history about mistakes of the past, regrets and reven

• I'm so sick right now. I haven't slept in like two days. Pray for me, Rhyiona friends.

• Telltale be like:

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.