Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aw, that sounds terrible! Hope you feel better soon. We'll pray!

How come you haven't slept?

I'm so sick right now. I haven't slept in like two days. Pray for me, Rhyiona friends.

• I can't stay asleep longer than a few minutes because of the fever. My body is so hot, and everything touching my skin feels like touching a sun burn. I'm also hot, cold, and sore at the same time. I'm relying mostly on ibuprofen and caffeine atm.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Aw, that sounds terrible! Hope you feel better soon. We'll pray! How come you haven't slept?

• Aw, this was so cute. <3 Fiona already with her hat love. :P Also, Mr.Froggy Wiggle's return!

Alright, as it's pretty quiet here right now I suppose it'll be safe to post a fanfic... I was digging through some old stuff and found this

• Ouch, hope you get better. ;-;

I'm so sick right now. I haven't slept in like two days. Pray for me, Rhyiona friends.

• Wow, you sound like you're really suffering... We will pray to Rhyiona for your speedy recovery!

I can't stay asleep longer than a few minutes because of the fever. My body is so hot, and everything touching my skin feels like touching a sun burn. I'm also hot, cold, and sore at the same time. I'm relying mostly on ibuprofen and caffeine atm.

• Yeah, it's pretty bad. But I really appreciate that; thank you.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Ouch, hope you get better. ;-;

• Yes, do that. :) I'm tired of fever dreams.

Wow, you sound like you're really suffering... We will pray to Rhyiona for your speedy recovery!

• NAWWWWW MAN

Quiff posted: »

I RESPECT YOUR VIEW OF THE MATTER, SIR, BUT I STILL STAND FIRM ON MY BELIEFS.

• Thank you! I just wanted to lived up the thread a bit, it's been acting kinda gloomy lately... Well, as gloomy as it can be when Rhyiona's involved!

Aw, this was so cute. Fiona already with her hat love. :P Also, Mr.Froggy Wiggle's return!

• It's baaaaaaaad idea, dudes!
    Don't look here.
    Go away.
    :I

Brawl posted: »

Telltale be like:

• Keep her and name her Gortys. :3

rhonu posted: »

we found a lil kitten on our steps today it's very very hot outside and she's too tiny, she was panting and starving we gave her water and

• Åh det här är prima grejer du! Riktigt guld!

Alright, as it's pretty quiet here right now I suppose it'll be safe to post a fanfic... I was digging through some old stuff and found this

• Not really gloomy... more like mildly active. We're still getting 100+ comments a day just not the random 800+ explosions. :)

Thank you! I just wanted to lived up the thread a bit, it's been acting kinda gloomy lately... Well, as gloomy as it can be when Rhyiona's involved!

• That's not good :( I will pray for you to get well soon, my friend!

• Jamen tackar! Det var det jag siktade mot :)

Åh det här är prima grejer du! Riktigt guld!

• i got very sick with fever too last month and it sucked, i hope you feel better soon :(

• UH YEAH MAN

NAWWWWW MAN

• Thank you very much! The power of Rhyiona shall heal me...

That's not good I will pray for you to get well soon, my friend!

• UMMMM NO MAN

UH YEAH MAN

• Yeah, true. I guess I just got used to those explosions... Ah, the good old days! (What am I even saying, it was less than a week ago!)

Not really gloomy... more like mildly active. We're still getting 100+ comments a day just not the random 800+ explosions.

• Eh, they'll be back. Everyone just has to be on at the same time which could be hard considering it's Summer and people go out with their families and whatnot. :)

Yeah, true. I guess I just got used to those explosions... Ah, the good old days! (What am I even saying, it was less than a week ago!)

• That I can agree with. My family has been dragging me around everywhere, when all I really want to do is sit in the hotel and browse the Internet using rather crappy WiFi...

Eh, they'll be back. Everyone just has to be on at the same time which could be hard considering it's Summer and people go out with their families and whatnot.

• Let's be honest though: who would want to explore the world when this thread exists? B)

That I can agree with. My family has been dragging me around everywhere, when all I really want to do is sit in the hotel and browse the Internet using rather crappy WiFi...

• Just me or has this place been way less active the last couple of days? o-o

• Not me. Tomorrow they say they want to go to the beach... I suppose I'll have to comply. But I sure won't be happy about it!... Okay, maybe a little. I like the beach.

Let's be honest though: who would want to explore the world when this thread exists?

• Just think of Rhyiona and it'll be with you even when you're away. :P

Not me. Tomorrow they say they want to go to the beach... I suppose I'll have to comply. But I sure won't be happy about it!... Okay, maybe a little. I like the beach.

• Summer is taking its toll on everyone.

Green613 posted: »

Just me or has this place been way less active the last couple of days? o-o

• this is amazing <3

You should write more and they are so cuuuute when they are kids :3

• I will. Thank you for the wise advice, Wolf. You truly are a sage.

Just think of Rhyiona and it'll be with you even when you're away. :P

• Gonna try to post a story today or tomorrow. Still not done with writing a couple to save buuuut it's probably worth it.

• It's true </3

people probably doing..uh..summer stuff?

Green613 posted: »

Just me or has this place been way less active the last couple of days? o-o

• Thank me not, my friend. Thank our glorious Rhyiona for teaching us the way. <3

I will. Thank you for the wise advice, Wolf. You truly are a sage.

• Thank youuuuu! <3

I was planning one more fic of them as kids but it'll have to wait until I have access to my computer, so in about a week...

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

this is amazing You should write more and they are so cuuuute when they are kids

• I'll be waiting...

Alt text

Gonna try to post a story today or tomorrow. Still not done with writing a couple to save buuuut it's probably worth it.

• when the bae is hungry af and you gotta cook something ASAP

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Unfortunately this one's also a little on the short side but I need to save the bigger ones so I have content to post so I hope that's not too bad .;P

I'll be waiting...

• You are right as always, Wolf.

Praise Rhyiona for showing us the one true way!

Thank me not, my friend. Thank our glorious Rhyiona for teaching us the way.

• It doesn't matter how long it is, Wolf. Your fanfics are always amazing!

Unfortunately this one's also a little on the short side but I need to save the bigger ones so I have content to post so I hope that's not too bad .;P

• Amen!

Alt text

You are right as always, Wolf. Praise Rhyiona for showing us the one true way!

• I was sleeping ;A;

Black?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.