Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• so everyone is pretty inactive so I'm going to sleep or whatever

Alt text

• edited July 2015

...Aaand there go my chances of a good night's sleep....

Edit: Ah well, you know what? Nothing's happening so I'll just go to sleep and hope for the best. Good night, fellow members and possible lurkers!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

so everyone is pretty inactive so I'm going to sleep or whatever

• UHHH

ABigBadWolf posted: »

UMMMM NO MAN

• Its summer and a bloody 30 degrees here. It's too hard to think, much less post.

Still, so long as we're more active than the Rhysha thread...

It's true </3 people probably doing..uh..summer stuff?

• I wish it was 30 degrees here

So hot V_____V

TheQuebecer posted: »

Its summer and a bloody 30 degrees here. It's too hard to think, much less post. Still, so long as we're more active than the Rhysha thread...

• Oh... but you can see dreams. :P

I was sleeping ;A;

• edited July 2015

@JumpyJoey and @MarijaaNo7

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• A doodle :3

Alt text

• tfw entire thread is sleeping :(

Alt text

• nooooo

tfw entire thread is sleeping

• !!!

The hat!

Too cute. <3

Kruzii posted: »

A doodle

• yeah, the jerk stole it from her :P

thanks <3

!!! The hat! Too cute.

• Alt text

Houpps posted: »

When your mentor at work asks you to develop a program for the kinect, and you indulge with your partner, then things get interesting. \And find the perfect texture head shot mini-soundtrack: Guns N' Roses - This I Love

• oh god they're gonna eat an eye?;-;

when the bae is hungry af and you gotta cook something ASAP

• This thread never sleeps.

It just stares.

• Rhys pretends he doesn't like the hat but in reality he loves it. :P

yeah, the jerk stole it from her :P thanks

• just like Fiona pretends she doesn't like it when Rhys grows a beard :P

Rhys pretends he doesn't like the hat but in reality he loves it. :P

• Heyo everybody! Today I spent the whole day at the amusement park on all of the big thrill rides. :D I also ate too much waffles with whipped cream..

Alt text

• edited July 2015

ah I love this! I miss this AU so much! <3

Please write more, this was really enjoyable! :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Alright, as it's pretty quiet here right now I suppose it'll be safe to post a fanfic... I was digging through some old stuff and found this

• SO CUTE

The robots having fun -- too precious. ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

Heyo everybody! Today I spent the whole day at the amusement park on all of the big thrill rides. I also ate too much waffles with whipped cream..

• Uhh... more like less than 20 over here. It's really cold...

TheQuebecer posted: »

Its summer and a bloody 30 degrees here. It's too hard to think, much less post. Still, so long as we're more active than the Rhysha thread...

• Adorable :D

Heyo everybody! Today I spent the whole day at the amusement park on all of the big thrill rides. I also ate too much waffles with whipped cream..

• UMMM

Quiff posted: »

UHHH

• I never sleep, I just enter into a suspended animation every other day.

• edited July 2015

Waffles + Thrill rides?

Mamma mia I am dead from just hearing that.

Then again, I don't ever go near those big rides, like never.

• heh thanks! all the kids were yelling "no hands" in every roller coaster and I immediately imagined these two.. :3

SO CUTE The robots having fun -- too precious. ;-;

• dawwwwww :3

• thank youuu

Alt text

Adorable

• Loader Bot would be the biggest kid in the whole park. :P

heh thanks! all the kids were yelling "no hands" in every roller coaster and I immediately imagined these two..

• oooh I loooove em thrill rides and waffles spinning in my tummy mmmmm!

no but seriously I don't just feel sick easily :3

Quiff posted: »

Waffles + Thrill rides? Mamma mia I am dead from just hearing that. Then again, I don't ever go near those big rides, like never.

• Well, like duh! he is the biggest character in Tales (Rakk hive doesn't count)..

(but yeah, also mentally.. ;3)

Loader Bot would be the biggest kid in the whole park. :P

• danke! ;)

dawwwwww

• So I just thought of a pretty cool idea. Here's how I thought of it, so you know how if you scroll down way past the TFTBL section? You'll find the Telltale Talk section (pretty cool place, highly suggest you visit and post there if you haven't already). But to the actual point I saw a thread where you can describe yourself similar to the Echo Eye entries in tales, SOOOOOOOO. I was thinking to distinguish ourselves kind of from the Rhyshas (we don't really have much cool suff that's different from the Rhyshas besides our wall pictures and the amazing fanfics and art you guys create ^-^) I'm thinking I would (or you guys can help do them too, fine with me ^-^) create a picture that's sort of like a bio for the members here, it would look similar to the Echo Eye entries except it would also have a background of the character that persons avatar is.

So.... Cool idea or nah? :p

• This is so cute :3

• Green, this isn't a good idea.

It's a goddamn amazing one.

Green613 posted: »

So I just thought of a pretty cool idea. Here's how I thought of it, so you know how if you scroll down way past the TFTBL section? You'll f

• Awesome idea :D

So I just thought of a pretty cool idea. Here's how I thought of it, so you know how if you scroll down way past the TFTBL section? You'll f

• Shit doodle dump

Yeah, I never take art seriously and when I do I fail. But I was trying out a new art style and like yeah... I never really share my art because I don't like how they turn out but it's Rhyiona so why not :/

• It's an awesome idea, Green :D

• aaaaawesome idea!

Alt text

• You shouldn't be afraid of sharing, we love it!

So cute. <3

Shit doodle dump Yeah, I never take art seriously and when I do I fail. But I was trying out a new art style and like yeah... I never really share my art because I don't like how they turn out but it's Rhyiona so why not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.