Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• BRILLIANT. IDEA.

Green613 posted: »

So I just thought of a pretty cool idea. Here's how I thought of it, so you know how if you scroll down way past the TFTBL section? You'll f

• Okay so @JumpyJoey 's awesome fanfic made me want to draw more of this adorable AU where Rhys and Fiona are still young. <3
    So I was thinking of some new ideas and came to a conclusion that my next interactive comic should be about this AU! I still need to finish some other projects before I start drawing this comic but it's still going to come soon. I hope.

Thanks Joey for inspiring me!

Alt text

• Oo lucky you, I guess.

But you're missing out on great interaction with your stomach a.k.a barfing all over the place -_-

nohuhhuh posted: »

oooh I loooove em thrill rides and waffles spinning in my tummy mmmmm! no but seriously I don't just feel sick easily

• 30 degrees Celsius, maybe I should have specified?

Quiff posted: »

Uhh... more like less than 20 over here. It's really cold...

• OH HELL YEAH

I love this AU so, so much.

Alt text

Okay so @JumpyJoey 's awesome fanfic made me want to draw more of this adorable AU where Rhys and Fiona are still young. So I was thinking

• Thanks wolf ^-^ I don't really like sharing my art on any platform tbh I think that's why I'm too shy to post drawings/sketches/doodles

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You shouldn't be afraid of sharing, we love it! So cute.

• What wolf said <3

You shouldn't be afraid of sharing, we love it! So cute.

• very very cool idea god damn! :O

So I just thought of a pretty cool idea. Here's how I thought of it, so you know how if you scroll down way past the TFTBL section? You'll f

• This is so adorable ^-^

Okay so @JumpyJoey 's awesome fanfic made me want to draw more of this adorable AU where Rhys and Fiona are still young. So I was thinking

• Not cool. AMAZING. It's a great idea!!

When do we start??

• It's alright! Just remember we'll love it. Do what you can when you can, no pressure. :D

Thanks wolf ^-^ I don't really like sharing my art on any platform tbh I think that's why I'm too shy to post drawings/sketches/doodles

• Alt text

• This is really cute!!

And I don't think one can ever fail at art, it just turns out a little bit different from what was expected ;^]

Shit doodle dump Yeah, I never take art seriously and when I do I fail. But I was trying out a new art style and like yeah... I never really share my art because I don't like how they turn out but it's Rhyiona so why not

• You guys can start whenever you want and do whoever you want ^-^

I'm attempting to do one right now, and people can do the same person, don't be afraid to make one for someone someone else is already doing :P If that makes any sense.

Not cool. AMAZING. It's a great idea!! When do we start??

• OH MY, LOOK AT LITTLE RHSY! SO ADORABLE! :D Like Wolf said, the AU is just lovely. <3

• edited July 2015

AHHHH

I'm so excited!!!

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Aww this is cute you should not be afraid! believe me, everyone has to mess around with different art styles before finding a style that suit them best! It's the only way to learn! ;)

Shit doodle dump Yeah, I never take art seriously and when I do I fail. But I was trying out a new art style and like yeah... I never really share my art because I don't like how they turn out but it's Rhyiona so why not

• @Green613

So we describe other people as if we're scanning them or did I get it wrong?

• edited July 2015

It's been too long since we saw that babyface...because I totally don't draw an adult Rhys with a babyface...not at all..

OH HELL YEAH I love this AU so, so much.

• yeeeah

Alt text

AHHHH I'm so excited!!!

• No, I got that.

But it's >20°C over here, so I'm kinda jelly.

TheQuebecer posted: »

30 degrees Celsius, maybe I should have specified?

• I missed drawing this AU! ;A;

I'm very glad that @JumpyJoey wrote that cute fanfic.

kristi78968 posted: »

OH MY, LOOK AT LITTLE RHSY! SO ADORABLE! Like Wolf said, the AU is just lovely.

• yup, just like scanning them

@Green613 So we describe other people as if we're scanning them or did I get it wrong?

• thanks a lot! I needed some Mr. Froggy Wiggles in my live! :>

This is so adorable ^-^

• Okay, that sounds awesome. :D

yup, just like scanning them

• Neat!

I'll get my creative mind to start writing then!

You guys can start whenever you want and do whoever you want ^-^ I'm attempting to do one right now, and people can do the same person, don't be afraid to make one for someone someone else is already doing :P If that makes any sense.

• That's amazing!

• You crazy? I'd take that in a heartbeat. Humidity, Heat and mosquitoes.

No, I got that. But it's >20°C over here, so I'm kinda jelly.

• Well, he looks awesome either way so. :P

It's been too long since we saw that babyface...because I totally don't draw an adult Rhys with a babyface...not at all..

• Yeah, and just put down random stats about them like the echo eye does.

@Green613 So we describe other people as if we're scanning them or did I get it wrong?

• I'm so ready!

Alt text

Okay, that sounds awesome.

• HAHA This is so cool. :D

I'm so ready!

• awww woooolf you are flattering mee again..

Alt text

Well, he looks awesome either way so. :P

• HOLY SHIT! MY HEART!

Houpps posted: »

When your mentor at work asks you to develop a program for the kinect, and you indulge with your partner, then things get interesting. \And find the perfect texture head shot mini-soundtrack: Guns N' Roses - This I Love

• tfw you get a legendary weapon in TPS and it does 69 Damage.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Was going to upload some fanart but my damn scanner ain't cooperating with me!

Ugh... sometimes, I swear.

• It's the chosen one.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you get a legendary weapon in TPS and it does 69 Damage.

• I'm just stating facts. :P

awww woooolf you are flattering mee again..

• Though I don't have any programs to make it look the part.

Anyone else have that?

Yeah, and just put down random stats about them like the echo eye does.

• I can always interact with my stomach by eating milk chocolate. My stomach doesn't really like milk... ;(

Oo lucky you, I guess. But you're missing out on great interaction with your stomach a.k.a barfing all over the place -_-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.