Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• "About all Dahl was good for" my ass, they've got some real juice here!

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you get a legendary weapon in TPS and it does 69 Damage.

• Hey guys, i'm just coming out to tell everyone I am so excited to say that I think Rhyiona is the best thing ever. And I also just want to say it would be EVEN BETTER if they had some bang bang action... if ya know what im sayin >:}.

• I want to hug you so bad!

hugs

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm just stating facts. :P

• Oh right lactose, I forgot about that, then you're on my boat.

Still, thrill rides + anything = death to me.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I can always interact with my stomach by eating milk chocolate. My stomach doesn't really like milk... ;(

• edited July 2015

Yay, hugs. :D

Alt text

I want to hug you so bad! hugs

• Welcome friendo. Nice name ;3

Hey guys, i'm just coming out to tell everyone I am so excited to say that I think Rhyiona is the best thing ever. And I also just want to say it would be EVEN BETTER if they had some bang bang action... if ya know what im sayin >:}.

• If you sign up for Adobe's cloud service or whatever (you only need an e-mail account) you can download a 30 day free trial of Photoshop which isn't that hard to use. Otherwise you can use MS paint, but that would probably be way more work :P

Quiff posted: »

Though I don't have any programs to make it look the part. Anyone else have that?

• edited July 2015

I need to punish your scanner! >:(

googles "a burning scanner"

Was going to upload some fanart but my damn scanner ain't cooperating with me! Ugh... sometimes, I swear.

• Welcome to the thread, buddy.

That is one mighty username. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey guys, i'm just coming out to tell everyone I am so excited to say that I think Rhyiona is the best thing ever. And I also just want to say it would be EVEN BETTER if they had some bang bang action... if ya know what im sayin >:}.

• Ok humidity I can skip, and mosquitoes (since I'm kinda allergic to them) but those numbers still sounds very appealing to me.

TheQuebecer posted: »

You crazy? I'd take that in a heartbeat. Humidity, Heat and mosquitoes.

• Yes please do that. I do think the devil has reserved a place for it in hell.

I need to punish your scanner! >:( googles "a burning scanner"

• I eat chocolate anyway because I'm a rebel. >:)

Yeah I can understand that those thrill rides are not for everyone. Some of them can make me feel little sick too.. ;)

Oh right lactose, I forgot about that, then you're on my boat. Still, thrill rides + anything = death to me.

• So, we doing echo eye scans of each other?

Who wants to be in my eyesight?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited July 2015

Hey there pal, welcome :)

I hope you won't end up like our last toad did.

• Burn in hell Quiff's scanner! >:(

Alt text

Yes please do that. I do think the devil has reserved a place for it in hell.

• Alt text

So, we doing echo eye scans of each other? Who wants to be in my eyesight? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I wish I had your name ;______________;

• Festivetechs alt account? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, I'm just playing :p

Welcome to the thread, buddy. That is one mighty username. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Me!

So, we doing echo eye scans of each other? Who wants to be in my eyesight? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm too tired to do that echo eye thing now but @Quiff I'm definitely gonna do you! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• What's your impression on my trailer "The Rumble On Pandora"?

Sorry for asking that lately because I've been busy doing homeworks.

• It's a awesome trailer :D

What's your impression on my trailer "The Rumble On Pandora"? Sorry for asking that lately because I've been busy doing homeworks.

• edited July 2015

And I'm gonna do you, too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm too tired to do that echo eye thing now but @Quiff I'm definitely gonna do you! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• lmao not even joking, I actually thought that

Green613 posted: »

Festivetechs alt account? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Nah, I'm just playing

• edited July 2015

Chocolate is love, chocolate is life.

What I can handle though, are the ones that spinn around, like e.g the teacups. I love the teacups.

I eat chocolate anyway because I'm a rebel. Yeah I can understand that those thrill rides are not for everyone. Some of them can make me feel little sick too..

• Awesome, looking forward for the full thing for sure. :D You gonna upload it in parts or full?

What's your impression on my trailer "The Rumble On Pandora"? Sorry for asking that lately because I've been busy doing homeworks.

• edited July 2015

Yes burn!!

Alt text

Burn in hell Quiff's scanner! >:(

• Aww

Alt text

Chocolate is love, chocolate is life. What I can handle though, are the ones that spinn around, like e.g the teacups. I love the teacups.

• I think I missed it? ;A;

• Parts a.k.a Episodes.

Awesome, looking forward for the full thing for sure. You gonna upload it in parts or full?

• Alright, sounds awesome. :)

Parts a.k.a Episodes.

• expect a lot of hubbyness and duckness and swedeness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Those are words..

And I'm gonna do you, too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited July 2015

Hmm... I don't remember every detail of it, but overall I think it was very interesting and well done :]

• thehehe thank you! This is great! :D Shipping is serious business! >:)

The Rumble On Pandora - Official Trailer

• edited July 2015

So...

Alt text

Who want's to get scanned c:

Alt text

(Yes, this is when I don't take art seriously)

• me :D and your art is great.

So... Who want's to get scanned c: (Yes, this is when I don't take art seriously)

• @ABigBadWolf

Alt text

I really should have used a bigger image :P

Anyway, tell me if you want an Echo entry ;3

• This is awesome! :D Plus this looks so real (fonts and everything damn)

@ABigBadWolf I really should have used a bigger image :P Anyway, tell me if you want an Echo entry ;3

• This is 10/10 accurate as fuck.

You nailed it.

Bravo

Alt text

@ABigBadWolf I really should have used a bigger image :P Anyway, tell me if you want an Echo entry ;3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.