Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• oh snap

now I'm curious B)

There'll be a Easter egg when you're talking to Green613.

• I take my stuff very seriously. :P

Oh, people are always willing to listen... it's not them, it's me. :D I just don't feel good ranting too much.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Damn... Hardcore bro :P I tend to deal with things by myself, but I have some good bros that live close by who are always ready to listen and give their opinions/advice when I'm feeling bad enough...

• IKR!! :D

Oh, so close!

Well it took two brain cells and my eyes to figure out :I

Awwww :3

That sounds... puppy-like to me XD

Wanna scan me? :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hihii thanks! This sure is fun ;D Good guess, I'm 21 years old. Oh how did you guess that Rhyiona is my favourite ship ever?? :O Yeeees I love my hubby!! Actually, my current mood is clumsy but soft

• Insert serious face here Me too

That's understandable, if you end up unloading on them it doesn't tend to go the way you want it to :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I take my stuff very seriously. :P Oh, people are always willing to listen... it's not them, it's me. I just don't feel good ranting too much.

• I can scan you. Tomorrow. My bed is calling me. :)

IKR!! Oh, so close! Well it took two brain cells and my eyes to figure out :I Awwww That sounds... puppy-like to me XD Wanna scan me?

• Yawn

I'm gonna call it a night I think :)

Sweet dreams everyone, hopefully I'll be more active tomorrow.

• Fair enough, mine is as well so good night :)

I can scan you. Tomorrow. My bed is calling me.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Good night!

Yawn I'm gonna call it a night I think Sweet dreams everyone, hopefully I'll be more active tomorrow.

• Pretty much. Sucks to keep it to yourself but in the end it's probably for the best.

Insert serious face here Me too That's understandable, if you end up unloading on them it doesn't tend to go the way you want it to :P

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Yawn I'm gonna call it a night I think Sweet dreams everyone, hopefully I'll be more active tomorrow.

• Wow, these are really intense. <3

Eryka posted: »

I know I wasn't so much here, but I was working today on this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h6dHQjD_WE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ2zafsmpcA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrLyGBGDeLM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsk-2JUWnKY

• This is so adorable. Completly amazing as always. <3

The smell invades her nostrils and wakes her against her will. It takes a few seconds for where exactly they are and what exactly they're

• Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it. <3

This is so adorable. Completly amazing as always.

• Hey guys, I'm gonna make Rhyiona and some other characters in the Sims 3... what do I do about last names?

• McSmooth.

Always McSmooth. :^)

Hey guys, I'm gonna make Rhyiona and some other characters in the Sims 3... what do I do about last names?

• (?) That checks out.

McSmooth. Always McSmooth. :^)

• Rhys McSmooth,

Fiona Fancyhat?

and some other characters

do you mean other characters from tftb or?

Hey guys, I'm gonna make Rhyiona and some other characters in the Sims 3... what do I do about last names?

• Yes, like Sasha, Vaughn, Yvette, Felix, etc. And Gortys shall be their child.

Rhys McSmooth, Fiona Fancyhat? and some other characters do you mean other characters from tftb or?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks Wolfy!

Wow, these are really intense.

• You're welcome!

Eryka posted: »

Thanks Wolfy!

• Thanks man. <3

Welcome to the thread, buddy. That is one mighty username. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• "You were also nice last night." She turns to give him a small smile but he ruins it by wiggling his eyebrows.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The smell invades her nostrils and wakes her against her will. It takes a few seconds for where exactly they are and what exactly they're

• Thanks.

Poogers555 posted: »

Welcome friendo. Nice name ;3

• Alt text

"You were also nice last night." She turns to give him a small smile but he ruins it by wiggling his eyebrows. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

• Holy crap, yes. XD I WANT ONEEEE. I have no idea what to put down for info though.

@ABigBadWolf I really should have used a bigger image :P Anyway, tell me if you want an Echo entry ;3

• "You were also nice last night."

Alt text

I'M DEAD NOW

• Goodnight everyone. I'm exhausted. See you all tomorrow!

• sweet rhyiona dreams! :)

Goodnight everyone. I'm exhausted. See you all tomorrow!

• i just had to wake up early and i was tired and in a bad mood and this cheered me up a lot <3 thank you, it's adorable !!!

• Nooooooooooooooo! D:

Houpps posted: »

When your mentor at work asks you to develop a program for the kinect, and you indulge with your partner, then things get interesting. \And find the perfect texture head shot mini-soundtrack: Guns N' Roses - This I Love

• Yes. I want one. awesome work. bro!

@ABigBadWolf I really should have used a bigger image :P Anyway, tell me if you want an Echo entry ;3

• Alt text

"You were also nice last night." She turns to give him a small smile but he ruins it by wiggling his eyebrows. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

• just wake up to this, its so sweet <3

• Oh my god, it's so cuuuuuute!!!!! And I'm so glad my fic actually inspired someone!

This is totally how I imagine young Rhys! <3

Okay so @JumpyJoey 's awesome fanfic made me want to draw more of this adorable AU where Rhys and Fiona are still young. So I was thinking

• I love this AU so much as well. I make them small kids because the one thing I really can't write is love.

I never expected so many likes and positive comments! I think I might get started on a second story for this AU...

I missed drawing this AU! ;A; I'm very glad that @JumpyJoey wrote that cute fanfic.

• Name: Chewbacca5969 (Ha 69 XD No one knows why the number 69 makes everyone laugh)

Favorite ship: Rhyiona4life!

Favorite things: This awesome thread, likes giving everyone a BRO FIST, and likes video games.

Dislikes: When the thread is not active D:

Current mood: bored and depressed ;-; ( Am all alone there is no one here beside me )

SAD FACT: YES I SCANNED MY SELF ;-;

BFF: ALL OF THEM LEFT ME HERE ALONE ;-;

going to bed good night everybody :(

• broooo, dont be upset :(

Nighty night<3

Name: Chewbacca5969 (Ha 69 XD No one knows why the number 69 makes everyone laugh) Age:THAT'S CLASSIFIED. Favorite ship: Rhyiona4life!

• edited July 2015

Rhys and Fiona's Wedding with Rhyionas.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• it would be EVEN BETTER if they had some bang bang action... if ya know what im sayin >:}.

Hazza stands tall and proud Looks like I have more smut to write!!! >:D

Hey guys, i'm just coming out to tell everyone I am so excited to say that I think Rhyiona is the best thing ever. And I also just want to say it would be EVEN BETTER if they had some bang bang action... if ya know what im sayin >:}.

• edited July 2015

Lol, you must be The Big Bad Wolf to accomplish that :P

Yeah, some pages back. :P I even made a tombstone for myself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.