Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

What are the font types used in this?,i have been trying to find the types but to no luck, also great work

Poogers555 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf I really should have used a bigger image :P Anyway, tell me if you want an Echo entry ;3

• Loving this so much! <3

• Bro Fist! <3

Name: Chewbacca5969 (Ha 69 XD No one knows why the number 69 makes everyone laugh) Age:THAT'S CLASSIFIED. Favorite ship: Rhyiona4life!

• Sasha Swagmaster :P

Yes, like Sasha, Vaughn, Yvette, Felix, etc. And Gortys shall be their child.

• Hey guys! I had a rough day yesterday ;__;

Alt text

But I'm not giving up.

Alt text

I hope this is still enjoyable and hopefully I'll post another one today. We'll see how it goes...

• Art Block should be burned at the stake!

And this was so cute! :3

buntingsir posted: »

Hey guys! I had a rough day yesterday ;__; But I'm not giving up. I hope this is still enjoyable and hopefully I'll post another one today. We'll see how it goes...

• Please revive. ;-;

kristi78968 posted: »

"You were also nice last night." I'M DEAD NOW

• Aw, I'm really glad it coul help. <3 Thank you so much!

rhonu posted: »

i just had to wake up early and i was tired and in a bad mood and this cheered me up a lot thank you, it's adorable !!!

• Thank you. <3

Kruzii posted: »

just wake up to this, its so sweet

• It's sad, you always log in when most people are asleep. :( It has to suck.

Name: Chewbacca5969 (Ha 69 XD No one knows why the number 69 makes everyone laugh) Age:THAT'S CLASSIFIED. Favorite ship: Rhyiona4life!

• I think he's gone now, but I'm not entirely sure >_>

Thanks! I'm glad you still like this silliness of mine ;3

HazzatheMan posted: »

Art Block should be burned at the stake! And this was so cute!

• HELL YEAH

Look at Handsome Jack like a good priest.

I love this.

Rhys and Fiona's Wedding with Rhyionas.

• edited July 2015

Rhys, you sneaky bastard.

This is so cute. <3 It's like art block was never there. :D

Hey guys! I had a rough day yesterday ;__; But I'm not giving up. I hope this is still enjoyable and hopefully I'll post another one today. We'll see how it goes...

• They deserve each other, aren't they? :D

Aw, thanks! Maybe...still art block is scary stuff... ;__;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhys, you sneaky bastard. This is so cute. It's like art block was never there.

• art block s.u.c.k.s.

This is fantastic ^^

• It does! Thank you! :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

art block s.u.c.k.s. This is fantastic ^^

• For some reason the idea of Rhys tucking loose strands of Fiona's hair behind her ear came into my mind. Now I want to lay down and cry ;-;

• Aaaw I'm sorry to hear that! ;A; I hope you feel better now!

Alt text

And thanks for the cheese! It was a good cheese!

• It's awesome!

• "So I'm just gonna reach out and... do this"

Tucks hair behind her ear

"... Why? I like my hair as it is"

Rhys shrugs

"I guess cuz I like you"

For some reason the idea of Rhys tucking loose strands of Fiona's hair behind her ear came into my mind. Now I want to lay down and cry ;-;

• You saved me ;A; I'm so happy, I do feel better now, thank you so much!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Aaaw I'm sorry to hear that! ;A; I hope you feel better now! And thanks for the cheese! It was a good cheese!

• Thank you ;3

It's awesome!

• Ohhh sounds exciting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Expect a lot of praising from my part <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

expect a lot of hubbyness and duckness and swedeness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Those are words..

• Significant other - Apparently @Quiff

Bro we are soul mates. We had a BIG wedding and a honeymoon together. + our newborn son, David.

I have no idea either :P Ok then! * Name - Nohuhhuh * Age - Guessing 20, give or take 2 years... * Favorite hobby - Fanart!

• They certainly do. :P

You still beat it!

They deserve each other, aren't they? Aw, thanks! Maybe...still art block is scary stuff... ;__;

• Night buddy!!!

• This is too cute... I need this in my life. ;-;

For some reason the idea of Rhys tucking loose strands of Fiona's hair behind her ear came into my mind. Now I want to lay down and cry ;-;

• Wait did Rhys shrink or something?? or did Fiona get taller?

Anyways this is gold, buddy!

Rhys and Fiona's Wedding with Rhyionas.

• Sweetness: 11.5/10

Alt text

Name: xfuriouss age: Erm... 19? Just a guess :P Mood: Happy, I hope c: Sweetness: 11.5/10 Thank you so much for the compliment about my art ^-^ Also, sorry if this is suckish but I didn't know what to put.

• I don't know what to say except that I'm drooling over this!

No artblock can stop this cheese!!

• scan me please :D

Hmmm, I don't have that program, and I'm not very tech savvy tbh.... Basically what I'm saying is that I wouldn't be able to do an image

• edited July 2015

Rhys then proceeds to lay down on the ground and cry

"So I'm just gonna reach out and... do this" Tucks hair behind her ear "... Why? I like my hair as it is" Rhys shrugs "I guess cuz I like you"

• either dealt with him or lost him...

Would like to see him live but, that's up to Rhys and Fiona to decide. Oh maybe there will be a choice on that?!

I did think about the Stranger, but they could've by this point either dealt with him or lost him...

• They bend together and kiss.

You seen one from the other movies, don't you?

Anyways, Thanks. :)

Quiff posted: »

Wait did Rhys shrink or something?? or did Fiona get taller? Anyways this is gold, buddy!

• edited July 2015

OK here's my scan of @nohuhhuh my ducky <3

It's not that long, but I did me best. Also, mind that this is a very serious scan.

Analysis complete

nohuhhuh

Current staying in: Quiff’s heart

Occupation: Writing badass comics, artist, being adorable, too pure for this world fanart of Gortys

Best asset: Everything, duh (but I do like her floppy ears)

Hotness: Not measurable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know what y’all are thinking: but the answer is no

This lady really knows how to swoon a crowd. Her comics are some real sorcery, and doesn’t leave a soul untouched.

Hogwarts really should send an invitation letter to ducky, asap!

Alt text

• This is my description about how I describe your post.

Alt text

Alt text

• Thank you!

This cheese is too tasty ;D

I don't know what to say except that I'm drooling over this! No artblock can stop this cheese!!

• I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Significant other - Apparently @Quiff Bro we are soul mates. We had a BIG wedding and a honeymoon together. + our newborn son, David.

• i know that feel ;; but you are stronger than art block, that wonderful cheese proves it <3

• Alt text

OK here's my scan of @nohuhhuh my ducky It's not that long, but I did me best. Also, mind that this is a very serious scan. Analysis

Sign in to comment in this discussion.