Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Name - xfuriouss

• Age - Guessing 19, give or take 2 years

• Favourite ship - Rhyiona of course!

• Personality - Kind, thoughtful, sense of humor

• Activity - Quite a regular, it's amazing sometimes...

Uhhh, this is all I could come up with, sorry :(

xfuriouss posted: »

scan me please

• Everyone has their ups and downs, yeah... Thank you so much, it means a lot to me!

rhonu posted: »

i know that feel ;; but you are stronger than art block, that wonderful cheese proves it

• You forgot about the most adorable and too pure for this world fanart of Gortys which she does. ;3

Quiff posted: »

OK here's my scan of @nohuhhuh my ducky It's not that long, but I did me best. Also, mind that this is a very serious scan. Analysis

• I am serious. Our wedding is on page 152. And our honey moon is on page 157. (took me a while to find them)

Those were the best days of my duck life, so far.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

• OH NO

I'll edit it right away!

buntingsir posted: »

You forgot about the most adorable and too pure for this world fanart of Gortys which she does. ;3

• Alt text

Cause we flyin' high!

• I scrolled back and found them :)

Very cute :3

(In all seriousness, I was thinking 'Did these two get married in real life or something? :P)

I am serious. Our wedding is on page 152. And our honey moon is on page 157. (took me a while to find them) Those were the best days of my duck life, so far.

• Alt text

Cause we flyin' high!

• @buntingsir's Art Remake to Garry's Mod.

Original Picture by buntingsir

Alt text

Remade to Garry's Mod. (Sorry about the arm holding mistake, hope it still looks cool.)

Alt text

• aww so cute <3

@buntingsir's Art Remake to Garry's Mod. Original Picture by buntingsir Remade to Garry's Mod. (Sorry about the arm holding mistake, hope it still looks cool.)

• What are the font types used in this?,i have been trying to find the types but to no luck, also great work

• edited July 2015

I'm painting in the photoshop and so far it's ACTUALLY GOING GOOD I CAN'T BELIEVE DIS

btw I'm painting the 'realistic' version of Fiona

• Rhy got the biggest flower for her. What a true man!

Alt text

@buntingsir's Art Remake to Garry's Mod. Original Picture by buntingsir Remade to Garry's Mod. (Sorry about the arm holding mistake, hope it still looks cool.)

• Cheese Rekt Art Block

buntingsir posted: »

Hey guys! I had a rough day yesterday ;__; But I'm not giving up. I hope this is still enjoyable and hopefully I'll post another one today. We'll see how it goes...

• Earlier this morning, I was trying to write a fanfic for the thread to wake up to. ;') Didn't work out so well, since I couldn't come up with anything.

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Please revive. ;-;

• I know how you feel, I hate when I have no ideas :/

Maybe try to write an AU where there's a party where Rhys and Fiona attend and are teenagers, I know that Vaughn mentioned going to some parties with Rhys... ?

kristi78968 posted: »

Earlier this morning, I was trying to write a fanfic for the thread to wake up to. ;') Didn't work out so well, since I couldn't come up with anything.

• Alt text

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! THANK YOU!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I know how you feel, I hate when I have no ideas Maybe try to write an AU where there's a party where Rhys and Fiona attend and are teenagers, I know that Vaughn mentioned going to some parties with Rhys... ?

• You're welcome :D

Good luck (:

kristi78968 posted: »

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! THANK YOU!

• Thanks a lot!

(Haha xp, I don't know how that would work out. We've never met in real life.)

I scrolled back and found them Very cute (In all seriousness, I was thinking 'Did these two get married in real life or something? :P)

• Anytime! XD

(Sorry, I get like that sometimes :P)

Thanks a lot! (Haha xp, I don't know how that would work out. We've never met in real life.)

• While Fiona bends down on one knee, and gives him a kiss

Rhys then proceeds to lay down on the ground and cry

• edited July 2015

Dayyyum that's neat!!

Would love to get an echo entry, if you have time for it :^)

Poogers555 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf I really should have used a bigger image :P Anyway, tell me if you want an Echo entry ;3

• Annihilated like some filthy midge, thank god.

Poogers555 posted: »

Cheese Rekt Art Block

• Eh no worries, man :^)

Anytime! XD (Sorry, I get like that sometimes :P)

• edited July 2015

I'm considering doing a Rhyiona fanfic, but it'll be a TFTB/TWAU crossover...

I'll be using 2 of my favorite OC's as villains for the story, but I'm not sure if Magic would be appreciated in the Borderlands universe :/

One of my OC's is a Harbinger of the Horseman Death, and the other excels at fire Magic. Nick is the Harbinger, and Damien is the sorcerer. Damien has a great sense of humor, whereas Nick is usually quite serious and sarcastic.

Put them both together however, and you have two bro's that may as well be joined at the hip :P

I'll only go through with this fic idea if YOU guys want it to be a thing. I have enough projects to keep my writing mind busy :)

• it's cool, thanks :)

* Name - xfuriouss * Age - Guessing 19, give or take 2 years * Favourite ship - Rhyiona of course! * Personality - Kind, thoughtful

• edited July 2015

Already did :^)

Alt text

• Wow, that's quite a big flower. And she's even in her steampunk outfit, nice.

• Did I actually get any points right? :D

xfuriouss posted: »

it's cool, thanks

• For maybe the third or forth time in his life, he once again faints from embarassment

While Fiona bends down on one knee, and gives him a kiss

• Alt text

• edited July 2015

If you're concerned about magic not working in the Borderlands universe, why not set the story in the The Wolf Among Us setting? Magic is a pretty big thing and without it, I wouldn't really consider it a crossover.

The Tales from the Borderlands characters, like let's say Rhys and Vaughn, are one of the many people supplying magic while Fiona and Sasha are on Bigby's side when it comes to black market magic.

I'm considering doing a Rhyiona fanfic, but it'll be a TFTB/TWAU crossover... I'll be using 2 of my favorite OC's as villains for the sto

• i made an echo eye template too, for my rhys roleplay account, here it is! i scanned myself because i'm too afraid of scanning anyone else and getting something wrong :__( but i will try to scan some of you if you like!

Alt text

• Scan me! :D

rhonu posted: »

i made an echo eye template too, for my rhys roleplay account, here it is! i scanned myself because i'm too afraid of scanning anyone else and getting something wrong :__( but i will try to scan some of you if you like!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.