Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• And why is that?

Green613 posted: »

DONT TALK ABOUT THAT GAME IN MY THREAD ITS BANNED

• Well Mythbusters already proved that Jack AND Rose could've stayed on that piece of wood and lived so...

Killing Rhys would make you an idiot :P

"Well... it did sink." - Elliott Chin to @ABigBadWolf What will happen to Rhys' fate?

• iunno, I like it, maybe its cuz Life is Hella Strange is like hella interesting, and like hella fun, its hella good and you should hella play it hazza cuz its hella hella, hella.

HazzatheMan posted: »

And why is that?

• Reminds me of the promotional posters for Kingsman: The Secret Service :P

I like it btw!!! XD

• I shall hella play it bro :)

Poogers555 posted: »

iunno, I like it, maybe its cuz Life is Hella Strange is like hella interesting, and like hella fun, its hella good and you should hella play it hazza cuz its hella hella, hella.

• Hey has anyone seen the Rhysha thread recently?

They have a chain of SpongeBob gifs going on there :3

• edited July 2015

Do YOU think I'll kill him?

Well Mythbusters already proved that Jack AND Rose could've stayed on that piece of wood and lived so... Killing Rhys would make you an idiot :P

• Oh thank you! I'll be waiting for it :P

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, I want to try, I hope you won't be disappointed!

• Oh hubbyy! This is perfect!! Thanks so much!! ;A;

Quiff posted: »

OK here's my scan of @nohuhhuh my ducky It's not that long, but I did me best. Also, mind that this is a very serious scan. Analysis

• It feels like the episode was released forever ago. ;-;

• 3 weeks is forever

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It feels like the episode was released forever ago. ;-;

• It feels like months ago.

3 weeks is forever

• you did :P

Did I actually get any points right?

• edited July 2015

so I'm going to leave this screenshot of my 50% done fanart here because I'm going outside...

This is my first time actually painting in Photoshop (CS5) and this isn't finished yet! I'd like to hear your opinions, because this is my 'realistic' version of Fiona. I have a lot of things to add, so it isn't really that good.

I have to do the lips, fix the skin and eyelashes, hair, and probably a hat, idk yet. Worth continuing or nah?

Alt text

• That's hella lot of hella, bro. Maybe you should hella reduce it? Like, hella.

Poogers555 posted: »

iunno, I like it, maybe its cuz Life is Hella Strange is like hella interesting, and like hella fun, its hella good and you should hella play it hazza cuz its hella hella, hella.

• @TheCatWolf

Well this was a lot of fun to make, I hope you'll like it! :3

Alt text

Also If anyone wants me to do an echo eye entry for him/her I'll be really flattered and gladly will try to do it! And I'd be happy If somebody would do one for me too. :)

• this is nice :D

you can do one of me lol?

@TheCatWolf Well this was a lot of fun to make, I hope you'll like it! Also If anyone wants me to do an echo eye entry for him/her I'll be really flattered and gladly will try to do it! And I'd be happy If somebody would do one for me too.

• tfw u c the word hella used in your feed more then 10 times

Alt text

• Thanks, I'll see what I can do. :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

this is nice you can do one of me lol?

• Also if anyone wants me to do an echo eye entry for him/her

Alt text

@TheCatWolf Well this was a lot of fun to make, I hope you'll like it! Also If anyone wants me to do an echo eye entry for him/her I'll be really flattered and gladly will try to do it! And I'd be happy If somebody would do one for me too.

• HOLY FUCK THAT IS SICK

LOVE SEEING YOU GUYS CREATE SO MANY AWESOME ONES

• Will do! ;D

Also if anyone wants me to do an echo eye entry for him/her

• i just stared at this gif for like 10 minutes thank you for this

• dude, you're hella stressed out, you should hella relax, dude.

tfw u c the word hella used in your feed more then 10 times

• Well that was a freaking awesome idea, so that's probably why we want to do something cool. :D

HOLY FUCK THAT IS SICK LOVE SEEING YOU GUYS CREATE SO MANY AWESOME ONES

• Alt text

rhys be like

• edited July 2015

play Life is Strange and you'll see Chloe drop that word more than the f bomb lol

• I SAID THAT GAME IS BANNED

play Life is Strange and you'll see Chloe drop that word more than the f bomb lol

• Name: CrazedRabbit

Job: Rhyiona storm trooper.

Mood: Chill... but that gif makes me wonder if you are.

Sweetness: 10.5/10

Thank you so much ^-^

Zis is the cutest thing I haw evar seen!

• Where do you guys find these fonts and everything?? ;A;

• This is so cool, really well done. <3

• edited July 2015

Looking forward to it!

so I'm going to leave this screenshot of my 50% done fanart here because I'm going outside... This is my first time actually painting in

• Yes!!! I would be flattered if you did me!

• You realise you're just tempting everyone, right? :P

• Thread is quiet, I look away for two minutes. 15 new comments.

Why does this always happen.

• I will do one for you too gladly!

Yes!!! I would be flattered if you did me!

• Alt text

I SAID THAT GAME IS BANNED

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thread is quiet, I look away for two minutes. 15 new comments. Why does this always happen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.