Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• if you did me!

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes!!! I would be flattered if you did me!

• yea, at first i wanted to make like a movie poster... but then i was like nah

i'm glad you like!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Reminds me of the promotional posters for Kingsman: The Secret Service :P I like it btw!!! XD

• I came back with 69 comments tbh, but that's because I took a two minute nap :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thread is quiet, I look away for two minutes. 15 new comments. Why does this always happen.

• You're not so bad yourself. Rawr.

Name: CrazedRabbit Age: Erm... 15-23? Job: Rhyiona storm trooper. Mood: Chill... but that gif makes me wonder if you are. Sweetness: 10.5/10 Thank you so much ^-^

• edited July 2015

In the Internet ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I just googled 'Borderlands font' and found one eventually. I'll check its title for you in a second.

And I had to cut out echo eye interface from the screenshot. The other stuff is just a Photoshop magic.

EDIT: The font here is Compacta Bold

nohuhhuh posted: »

Where do you guys find these fonts and everything?? ;A;

• Thanks! I'm glad that you guys think it looks decent enough. :)

This is so cool, really well done.

• you're so much better than me at this, i never know what to write... ´v` i love it!!

buntingsir posted: »

@TheCatWolf Well this was a lot of fun to make, I hope you'll like it! Also If anyone wants me to do an echo eye entry for him/her I'll be really flattered and gladly will try to do it! And I'd be happy If somebody would do one for me too.

• These are awesome, Eryka!

Eryka posted: »

My new music! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1VECTFstkI&feature=youtu.be If you want to see my other song : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtfm6dN64VBpzysiGSgq31w/videos

• ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Green613 posted: »

if you did me! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• You can't be angry at that. :P

Alt text

I came back with 69 comments tbh, but that's because I took a two minute nap

• ErykaEryka Banned

Oh thanks again Wolfy! I'm also doing another one today! (Maybe 2 or 3!)
    This music take me 2 hours to do!

These are awesome, Eryka!

• Not just decent -- it's awesome!

Thanks! I'm glad that you guys think it looks decent enough.

• Alt text

My new music! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1VECTFstkI&feature=youtu.be If you want to see my other song : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtfm6dN64VBpzysiGSgq31w/videos

• Bunting X Rabbit new OTP?

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• Nah, yours is really awesome! I actually have no idea what to write too most of the time. Thank you, I'm really glad! :)

rhonu posted: »

you're so much better than me at this, i never know what to write... ´v` i love it!!

• That's dedication! :D

Oh thanks again Wolfy! I'm also doing another one today! (Maybe 2 or 3!) This music take me 2 hours to do!

• edited July 2015

Dude, hella is like a hella cool word, like its hella cool so you shouldnt hella knock it till you hella try it. Hella.

tfw u c the word hella used in your feed more then 10 times

• I ship this.

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• okay! Thanks! ;D

In the Internet ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I just googled 'Borderlands font' and found one eventually. I'll check its title for you in a second. And I

• HAHAHA, I LOVED IT! Thank you!

''To be feared, knows about my time-travel abilities'' God bless you miss <3

@TheCatWolf Well this was a lot of fun to make, I hope you'll like it! Also If anyone wants me to do an echo eye entry for him/her I'll be really flattered and gladly will try to do it! And I'd be happy If somebody would do one for me too.

• I think the font is slightly off, the font for Tales' text is called Willow Body if I'm not mistaken ^-^

In the Internet ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I just googled 'Borderlands font' and found one eventually. I'll check its title for you in a second. And I

• Scan me bb

• Yeah, I noticed that it's not quite right too, but didn't bother to look for another. Thanks for the tip, I'll look for it next time. :3

I think the font is slightly off, the font for Tales' text is called Willow Body if I'm not mistaken ^-^

• ErykaEryka Banned

And plus I start music the day before yesterday!

That's dedication!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks for this GIF who reflects all your emotions!

• Yay, I'm glad you liked it! Challenge completed. :D

TheCatWolf posted: »

HAHAHA, I LOVED IT! Thank you! ''To be feared, knows about my time-travel abilities'' God bless you miss

• Gladly. :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Scan me bb

• You nailed it! :P

Yay, I'm glad you liked it! Challenge completed.

• You've been doing great. :D

And plus I start music the day before yesterday!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Thanks again! You're a lovely Wolf!Alt text

You've been doing great.

• Alt text

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• You're*

Thanks again! You're a lovely Wolf!

• edited July 2015

I saw your first post before the edit, and no I wasn't bullying you :/

And the answer to that edited post is no, course you wouldn't :) ... Right?

Do YOU think I'll kill him?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Oupss...

You're*

• ... Which ones? :)

xfuriouss posted: »

you did :P

• Awww, thank you. :D

Thanks again! You're a lovely Wolf!

• I wanna get scanned. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hmmm, I don't have that program, and I'm not very tech savvy tbh.... Basically what I'm saying is that I wouldn't be able to do an image

• This is Borderlands music right here!! XD

I love it as always :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.