Role of Gryffs brothers

We know from Gwyn that Gryff has 3 brothers.
Karl died from Greyscale 3 years ago according to Gwyn if we can trust her...
Torrhen serves Roose Botlon.We know from the show that Boltons army is still trapped south of Moat Cailin which means Torrhen might return home once Boltons army returns North and heads towards Winterfell.I reckon we will see Torrhen as a character in the second season or maybe in the finale briefly since we are currently on the end of 4x05 and Bolton marches towards Winterfell in 4x08
Ebbet is at the Citadel which means Whitehill has connections in the Citadel and it does not surprise me if Maester Ortengryn is a traitor.I would be surprised if we see this guy.
What do you think? Will Gryffs brothers have a role or am i reading into this too much?

Comments

• I think Torrhen is a strong candadite as an antagonist for Season 2.

• you are reading into this too much

• They just need to add something more to the Ludd´s character so that is why therewas that tapestry so that he isnt total ass. I think Telltale made a good job with his character in episode 4, I still want him dead, though.

• I think that if Gared dies we could see a playable Torrhen in Season 2. It'd certainly establish the Whitehills as being less one-dimensional as antagonists.

• edited July 2015

There is big probability that it wont ever happen after all this game is story about Forresters, not Whitehills.

ranger563 posted: »

I think that if Gared dies we could see a playable Torrhen in Season 2. It'd certainly establish the Whitehills as being less one-dimensional as antagonists.

• Well it is possible to bend the rule, since we get to play as Gared. Torrhen's story would also tie into the other characters' stories in this hypothetical since that's how Season 1 worked.

There is big probability that it wont ever happen after all this game is story about Forresters, not Whitehills.

• Gared was squire to lord Forrester and lived with the other characters for several years. Torrhen is heir to antagonist´s house. It is true book and show feature more views of more characters but TT doesnt have time for developing other POV characters.

ranger563 posted: »

Well it is possible to bend the rule, since we get to play as Gared. Torrhen's story would also tie into the other characters' stories in this hypothetical since that's how Season 1 worked.

• EBBET Ortengryn?

• Maesters aren't simply buddy-buddy with each other because they are Maesters. Someone being at the citadel doesn't mean they automatically become pen-pals with various maesters throughout Westeros, and the likelyhood of a Maester-in-training having time OR opportunity to help his family (Ebbert) is minimal. Thus I think that IF Ortengryn is the traitor, it isn't through Ebbert.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.