Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I've got a few fics to write (not Rhyiona but maybe I'll think of one) and then I'll go to bed.

Alt text

Good night :)

• so my rp partner who wanted to rp rhyiona with me seems to have forgotten about me ... maybe she's just busy... it's okay... it's just sweat in my eyes cause... it's hot... and i...

have some snuggles

Alt text

• awww she's so kickass <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

a quick Fiona sketch because why not..

• Me too. This AU has a lot of potential. :D I've been trying to figure out an interesting story for them and it's been surprisingly easy... (I'm not the best storyteller in the world but I feel quite confident about this story ;D)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm so glad to see this come back. ;-; Such a nice AU.

• thank youu! :3

It's perfect

• Oh man, so much teasing, this is evil. :P The last one was amazing, can't wait!

Me too. This AU has a lot of potential. I've been trying to figure out an interesting story for them and it's been surprisingly easy... (I'm not the best storyteller in the world but I feel quite confident about this story ;D)

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

I've got a few fics to write (not Rhyiona but maybe I'll think of one) and then I'll go to bed. Good night

• Aw, I bet it's just summer getting in the way. :)

This is so adorable. <3

rhonu posted: »

so my rp partner who wanted to rp rhyiona with me seems to have forgotten about me ... maybe she's just busy... it's okay... it's just sweat in my eyes cause... it's hot... and i... have some snuggles

• aw sow adowablee!!!: :3 :3

Yeah I hope she is just busy or something.. :(

so my rp partner who wanted to rp rhyiona with me seems to have forgotten about me ... maybe she's just busy... it's okay... it's just sweat in my eyes cause... it's hot... and i... have some snuggles

• you are so kind. <3 i tend to imagine the worst scenario, but maybe she'll come back!

thank you, i'm very glad you like it! apparently rhyiona motivates me to draw a lot, thats good uvu

Aw, I bet it's just summer getting in the way. This is so adorable.

• Alt text

(aww <3)

Oh man, so much teasing, this is evil. :P The last one was amazing, can't wait!

• Aww, i'm still really curious about those tattoos. :)

• i'm very happy you like it <33

it's okay, maybe she's on vacation and i don't want to pressure her anyways :(

aw sow adowablee!!!: Yeah I hope she is just busy or something..

• plot twist, Rhys is a Siren dun dun duun..

Aww, i'm still really curious about those tattoos.

• probably, think positive!

Yeah, I guess liking something a lot does help. :D It's good to see so much dedication!

you are so kind. i tend to imagine the worst scenario, but maybe she'll come back! thank you, i'm very glad you like it! apparently rhyiona motivates me to draw a lot, thats good uvu

• ErykaEryka Banned

I made it with Music Maker Jam (Android Version). Now you know my secret!

Quiff posted: »

Did you use acoustic instruments for this? or is it made with music software? Well, either way this sounds really cool!

• Yup, free food, free entrances, you name it!

Wow, being a duck must have its benefits. :P

• edited July 2015

I fecking knew it!

plot twist, Rhys is a Siren dun dun duun..

• I appreciate that :p

ok hubby, I will keep this in my mind

• Shirtless Rhys for episode 4

Shirtless Rhys for episode 4

Shirtless Rhys for episode 4

Aww, i'm still really curious about those tattoos.

• She looks so happy that instead of her getting the hat, Rhys did all the work.

"You did Fiona, you did good!" - Young Fiona

a quick Fiona sketch because why not..

• Well, I am a skeleton master. B)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

You win >_>

• heh sneaky Fiona >:)

kristi78968 posted: »

She looks so happy that instead of her getting the hat, Rhys did all the work. "You did Fiona, you did good!" - Young Fiona

• edited July 2015

a nipple ring

a nipple ring

a nipple ring

Poogers555 posted: »

Shirtless Rhys for episode 4 Shirtless Rhys for episode 4 Shirtless Rhys for episode 4

• Yeah.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I saw your first post before the edit, and no I wasn't bullying you And the answer to that edited post is no, course you wouldn't ... Right?

• Why settle at 1 nipple ring when you can have 2.

Maybe even more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

a nipple ring a nipple ring a nipple ring

• nipple rings

nipple rings

(insert a body part) rings..

Why settle at 1 nipple ring when you can have 2. Maybe even more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• (insert a body part) rings..

Dirty thoughts flow throughout brain

nipple rings nipple rings (insert a body part) rings..

• Feed your brain, feed a hungry child. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(insert a body part) rings.. Dirty thoughts flow throughout brain

• ErykaEryka Banned

Why is it so quiet!

• Because it's night for most of us right now. :)

Eryka posted: »

Why is it so quiet!

• Because silence is golden

Eryka posted: »

Why is it so quiet!

• edited July 2015

Everybody is probably sleeping already (why I'm not sleeping?) but I'm posting this anyway.. :P

So Yeah @HazzatheMan I hope you like this. This was hard to do because I don't still know you very well but you seem like an awesome guy and I'm sure we will get to know each other better in the future.. :3

excuse my lame humor..I'm tired xD

Alt text

• This is seriously amazing. :D

I'm laughing so hard at the catchphase.

Everybody is probably sleeping already (why I'm not sleeping?) but I'm posting this anyway.. :P So Yeah @HazzatheMan I hope you like this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.