Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey don't worry about it! :D

Look, I'm the one who thought you and @nohuhhuh were an item in real life :P People make mistakes...

Quiff posted: »

I was sarcastic... I feel a little shittty now tbh, sorry

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf I really should have used a bigger image :P Anyway, tell me if you want an Echo entry ;3

• It's ok, I should've been more specific to begin with :P

Yes, Second Wind has been my ultimate life-saver in BL1 XD

Sorry, I misinterpreted the comment. Since I was mainly talking about BL2, when you responded "Atleast YOU have the chance to get second win

• edited July 2015

ART BLOCK SHALL FOREVER BE BANISHED OUT OF SPACE AND TIME!!!

also

CHEESE

buntingsir posted: »

Hey guys! I had a rough day yesterday ;__; But I'm not giving up. I hope this is still enjoyable and hopefully I'll post another one today. We'll see how it goes...

• you really like to burn things, huh..

nohuhhuh posted: »

Aaaw I'm sorry to hear that! ;A; I hope you feel better now! And thanks for the cheese! It was a good cheese!

• well that's really.....weird?

Alt text

tfw it's sunny outside but it's raining and thundering at the same time.

• I'm so excited. <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Update on the fanfics. One of them is going along very well, and since I love this thread and you all so much, I'm going to try my best to get it up ASAP! TIME TO SOMEWHAT KICK IT INTO OVERDRIVE.

• BEST REAL LIFE/INTERNET SHIP

OK here's my scan of @nohuhhuh my ducky It's not that long, but I did me best. Also, mind that this is a very serious scan. Analysis

• We'll miss you! We'll be here when you're back, see you soon. :D Hope you have fun!

Been off the the thread for a few days but its great to see the community still thriving and active even with the long hiatus between each e

• I have been summoned.

Probably because wolf isn't on

• Oh, man this is awesome. <3

Age 69 seems legit. :P

@Poogers555 I hope this is good enough Gonna finish other scans today ASAP. This is so much fun.

• this "person they accidentally made"

I don't know why but this is too cute lmao

Anyway, that sounds kind of terrifying, to be honest. Does this happen frequently?

rhonu posted: »

so i had a dream i helped fiona give birth and it was.... odd... ly... interesting...? i'll try to explain using proper grammar (an once in

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I have been summoned.

• Me and @ABigBadWolf had a Sasuke worshiping gifs chain once. Quiff hated it. Quality posting <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey has anyone seen the Rhysha thread recently? They have a chain of SpongeBob gifs going on there

• Well, but Sasha can cook, at least. :P Rhys is kind of a failure.

Oh, I'd love to visit his home there. I'm sure we'd have a lot to laugh about. :P

HeartOfGold posted: »

I love plotless cheese. XD Gives me warm, fuzzy feelings. Lol at Fiona calling the frying pan an "abomination" too. I guess years of Sasha's

• We have the Holy S Trinity.

Sasuke

Sanic

Skeletons

With the occasional appearance of Shrek.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Me and @ABigBadWolf had a Sasuke worshiping gifs chain once. Quiff hated it. Quality posting

• TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD

I tried to make this look like a real echo eye scan but I failed. Hopefully this is good enough @Quiff

• Sasuke?

Either way that sounds awesome :)

Me and @ABigBadWolf had a Sasuke worshiping gifs chain once. Quiff hated it. Quality posting

• The thread's birthday is this Friday.

Who else is excited for another quality speech from @Green613? B)

• I love you.

@Poogers555 I hope this is good enough Gonna finish other scans today ASAP. This is so much fun.

• and then there was pain and suffering and blood and it was terrifying.

If there is blood then there is a problem :/

Anyways, that is quite an interesting dream! And to be having it for years must mean something :)

so i had a dream i helped fiona give birth and it was.... odd... ly... interesting...? i'll try to explain using proper grammar (an once in

• Maybee...

Alt text

(I shouldn't probably joke about this.. xD)

you really like to burn things, huh..

• My birthday will be 3 months later! So... Remember that!

The thread's birthday is this Friday. Who else is excited for another quality speech from @Green613?

• Sis! I hope I don't bother u, if I ask.. you know.. to scan me too? These are really funny XD

Everybody is probably sleeping already (why I'm not sleeping?) but I'm posting this anyway.. :P So Yeah @HazzatheMan I hope you like this

• My birthday is next week... still bitter we'll have GoT instead of TftB. ;-;

My birthday will be 3 months later! So... Remember that!

• yes, i do dream about it a lot! not with rhys and fiona tho, this was the first time with them!

i don't find it scary, i mean, not a nightmare, but still weird...

this "person they accidentally made" I don't know why but this is too cute lmao Anyway, that sounds kind of terrifying, to be honest. Does this happen frequently?

• I NEED MORE CHEESE

• What if it's always them from now on? Is that a change for the better or the worst?

yes, i do dream about it a lot! not with rhys and fiona tho, this was the first time with them! i don't find it scary, i mean, not a nightmare, but still weird...

• Aw, shucks. <3

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

I love you.

• edited July 2015

no, i mean, a normal, non-worrying amount of blood, the baby comes covered in blood... [rhys voice] obviously there wasn't a geyser of blood

HazzatheMan posted: »

and then there was pain and suffering and blood and it was terrifying. If there is blood then there is a problem Anyways, that is quite an interesting dream! And to be having it for years must mean something

• I am so hype right now :D

The thread's birthday is this Friday. Who else is excited for another quality speech from @Green613?

• Thank you! I just thought of that legendary weapon in the Pre-Sequel with 69 damage when I drew him, haha :D

Haha this is great! I love how you drew Poogers in real life! xD So badass..

• my birthday is next week too! which day?

My birthday is next week... still bitter we'll have GoT instead of TftB. ;-;

• Thanks! :D

Well of course, no one would ever questioned it :p

Oh, man this is awesome. Age 69 seems legit. :P

• A geyser of blood.... Oh God damn you imagination!!! :(

no, i mean, a normal, non-worrying amount of blood, the baby comes covered in blood... [rhys voice] obviously there wasn't a geyser of blood

• Dude, GOT Ep.5 is still classed as TBA...

My birthday is next week... still bitter we'll have GoT instead of TftB. ;-;

• Why why why? :D

I am so hype right now

• I'll try to make more today, but most likely I'm gonna end up doing echo eye scans instead.

Cheese will be posted too eventually! Someday... >_>

I NEED MORE CHEESE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.