Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• for the better, of course! in fact i wouldn't mind an extended version with the aftermath which i never get because i wake up too soon. i don't dream about it every night, but twice in a month or so... my other dreams are just as weird anyways :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What if it's always them from now on? Is that a change for the better or the worst?

• I'm glad you like this! xD

Nice remember on the British-American heritage btw, though I prefer cookies over biscuits :P

Oh god I was so worried that this joke is too stupid :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD Oh my God, thank you!!! Nice remember on the British-American heritage btw, though I prefe

• 23rd. :)

rhonu posted: »

my birthday is next week too! which day?

• I can scan you sis ;D No problem!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Sis! I hope I don't bother u, if I ask.. you know.. to scan me too? These are really funny XD

• It's almost definitely coming out next week, Hazza. It's already classified and we can probably expect keyart this week. I might be wrong but this is the pattern it usually follows.

Dude, GOT Ep.5 is still classed as TBA...

• aww, mine is the 26th! that's close <3

23rd.

• I can't wait for the birthday of this thread :D

Hype BRO FIST <3

Why why why?

• You should at least get to see what they name him or her. ;-;

for the better, of course! in fact i wouldn't mind an extended version with the aftermath which i never get because i wake up too soon. i don't dream about it every night, but twice in a month or so... my other dreams are just as weird anyways :P

• Pre-Sequel with 69 damage when I drew him,

Oh yeah! That's really nice little reference! ;D

buntingsir posted: »

Thank you! I just thought of that legendary weapon in the Pre-Sequel with 69 damage when I drew him, haha

• (?) Chewbacca will not forget that.

23rd.

• Never stupid my friend :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm glad you like this! xD Nice remember on the British-American heritage btw, though I prefer cookies over biscuits :P Oh god I was so worried that this joke is too stupid

• Wow, that is pretty close. :D

aww, mine is the 26th! that's close

• edited July 2015

If you say so...

But if you're wrong... No birthday present from me >:)

It's almost definitely coming out next week, Hazza. It's already classified and we can probably expect keyart this week. I might be wrong but this is the pattern it usually follows.

• edited July 2015

HYPE!!! XP

BRO-FIST XD

I can't wait for the birthday of this thread Hype BRO FIST

• Hehe it's not a bad thing to do, not at all. ;D

Yeah well, there have been some users that have come back from a hiatus and I feel the need to introduce myself :P

• Heck yeah, Green's speeches are awesome!

We'll eat another cake again and then open a bottle of champagne and then everyone at once will get really sappy.

The thread's birthday is this Friday. Who else is excited for another quality speech from @Green613?

• Sappy times are the best. <3 4 months of this awesome thread, awesome Rhyiona and awesome people. Still can't believe it.

Heck yeah, Green's speeches are awesome! We'll eat another cake again and then open a bottle of champagne and then everyone at once will get really sappy.

• bUT I'LL CRY

No, but seriously, I hope I'm not wrong. Better GoT than nothing. :P (Naw, I do like GoT)

If you say so... But if you're wrong... No birthday present from me

• Aw. <3

(?) Chewbacca will not forget that.

• Heh I still remember our wedding day! <3

Alt text

I don't even remember how this joke started.. ;D

Hey don't worry about it! Look, I'm the one who thought you and @nohuhhuh were an item in real life :P People make mistakes...

• But when we reach 6 months, will we still be waiting for ep 4?

Sappy times are the best. 4 months of this awesome thread, awesome Rhyiona and awesome people. Still can't believe it.

• OK guys been not so active lately! I apologize for the lack of fanart and Gortys from me!! I MISSED A LOT! But now I'm back and ready for action, I'll be posting some fan art soon, dunno when but soon.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of my amazing gifs too, but they will be back too ;3

• Hey, don't apologise! You post when you can. <3

OK guys been not so active lately! I apologize for the lack of fanart and Gortys from me!! I MISSED A LOT! But now I'm back and ready for ac

• poog pls

poogs no

Poogers555 posted: »

But when we reach 6 months, will we still be waiting for ep 4?

• don't forget the hug gifs ;D

Heck yeah, Green's speeches are awesome! We'll eat another cake again and then open a bottle of champagne and then everyone at once will get really sappy.

• I'm really glad to have you back! Jay Our original fan-art team is here again!!! Oh wait, @Kimmy-klu come here when you can, please? ;A;

OK guys been not so active lately! I apologize for the lack of fanart and Gortys from me!! I MISSED A LOT! But now I'm back and ready for ac

• 6 months of Rhyiona AWESOMENESS :D
    Why would you say that Papa p D:

Poogers555 posted: »

But when we reach 6 months, will we still be waiting for ep 4?

• Oh snap, you're right! I have to restock my supplies of hug gifs now!

don't forget the hug gifs ;D

• edited July 2015

Hi! sorry for not being so active, I haven't been feeling motivated but now I am.. motivated I meant. :D

...um..yeah I might posts some of the request art like...uh....maybe tomorrow..or another day :D ...(we'll see actually, cause I procrastinate a lot.._. also I'm slow as hell...I'm sorry .-.)

I'm really glad to have you back! Jay Our original fan-art team is here again!!! Oh wait, @Kimmy-klu come here when you can, please? ;A;

• Julie!

Alt text

• YAY! So nice to see you here again, welcome back! We missed you! ;__;

• No kimmy you don't need to feel sorry, I just missed you and Julie! ;A; as I said, you, me, Buntingsir and Julie are the original Rhyiona fan-art team! ;)

(It's totally fine to take some breaks, you don't have to be always active.)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hi! sorry for not being so active, I haven't been feeling motivated but now I am.. motivated I meant. ...um..yeah I might posts some of

• my birthday is also on 26th :D

Alt text

aww, mine is the 26th! that's close

• I don't think there are any unused hugging gifs left anymore! :D

Oh snap, you're right! I have to restock my supplies of hug gifs now!

• edited July 2015

and as soon we'll play GoT as soon we possibly 'll play TftB

[lookin' forward to page 369]

P.S. i'm watchin' U yeah

bUT I'LL CRY No, but seriously, I hope I'm not wrong. Better GoT than nothing. :P (Naw, I do like GoT)

• Still way too early for TftB. ;-;

Vernaya posted: »

and as soon we'll play GoT as soon we possibly 'll play TftB [lookin' forward to page 369] P.S. i'm watchin' U yeah

• Internet isn't science Hazza... Internet is....

YES

Ah yes, but. Even water and oil can mix with the right chemicals :P

• SASKEH4LIF

Sasuke? Either way that sounds awesome

• PRAISE THE HOLY TRINITY

We have the Holy S Trinity. Sasuke Sanic Skeletons With the occasional appearance of Shrek.

• Alt text

Maybee... (I shouldn't probably joke about this.. xD)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.