Game of thrones Sera s Fate

so i think sera might not make it thought next episode since at one point she will end up revealing that she s a bastard to tarwick and my theory is tarwick will go mad and kill sera right there he will probably put 2 and 2 together and known that mira knewn about her being a bastard
so i wanted to known what do you guy s think of this theory?

Comments

• Well, Tarwick will dump her no matter what, and some people will know, becuse you can choose to do that. And if you can do that, it will happen anways. Telltale you know.

• i known

TheLier posted: »

Well, Tarwick will dump her no matter what, and some people will know, becuse you can choose to do that. And if you can do that, it will happen anways. Telltale you know.

• Nice username

UrbanRodrik posted: »

i known

Nice username

• Well, then it's seems pretty obvious for me: She can say bye-bye to KL. No one will tolerate a bastard.

i known

• I don't know for sure if it will happen in-game but Sera will die over this.

• I actually lied and told I met he family because even thought My Mira's relationship with her is not in the best terms she still helped get in the feast, so yeah I lied because I didn't wanted to ruined her possible fairy tale marriage right there and I still got what I wanted, taht was the point of all that :P Yes I lie to a lot of people in that game to get what I want... But you are right the most problable thing that will happen is her husband-to-be find out about she being a bastard and dump her and then when the news spread she'll get killed... Bastard are not well seen in King's landing

• She ded. Liek so ded.

• I doubt she'll die, or be killed because of this.

But the arrangement will probably be over, no matter what.

• I've read a comment on other discussions that Sera's birth can be legitimized if she asked Margaery, now that Margaery will be queen again after marrying Tommen. So if that will happen there's no problem Tarwick marrying Sera.

• "You're a bastard!?!? Stab!! kill kill!!" I don't see Tarwick just murdering Sera but who knows.

• So what happens if you told the truth to Tarwick? Remember if she's going to die it has to happen whatever choice you made.

Imagine this, Sera kills herself because you gave away her secret.

That would kind of be epic in a horrible way.

• I never told him the truth lol

Sarson posted: »

So what happens if you told the truth to Tarwick? Remember if she's going to die it has to happen whatever choice you made. Imagine this, Sera kills herself because you gave away her secret. That would kind of be epic in a horrible way.

• Same here. Somehow I have a feeling that he'll find out later on anyway though and it'll come back to bite me when he figures out that I lied to him.

I never told him the truth lol

• It sucks so much when you feel like betraying your friends trust will have benefits.

Same here. Somehow I have a feeling that he'll find out later on anyway though and it'll come back to bite me when he figures out that I lied to him.

• I've been under the belief that next episode based on if you told Tarwick or not that either

A: if you covered for Sera she'll stop being such a dramatic asshole about everything, but Tarwick will find out and be extremely pissed and will try and sabotage your ironwood plans.

B: if you told Tarwick the truth Sera will be incredibly pissed and will request to Margary for you to be sent away. However I think if Tarwick calls off things with Sera, he'll appreciate the honesty and will try to help with ironwood dealings.

• I don't really think that something like that would be likely to happen (to me, Garibald Tarwick seems like a sweet man, not like an aggressive one), but it is an interesting theory. I also think that Tarwick will eventually find out about Sera's parentage and that there will be no wedding. Maybe Margaery won't be on board on something else will happen.

• Does Lord Tarwick hold any lands? Maybe Mira could marry him if he does have lands.

• Marrying Tarwick is bound to have benefits and the Forresters would gain a noble ally.

Does Lord Tarwick hold any lands? Maybe Mira could marry him if he does have lands.

• There was an "I don't know" option. I picked that one. I wanted to be safe either way, although I'm probably not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.