Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Probably :D

But nonetheless I'll try and look for them with passion and maybe I'll find some hidden treasures. rubs hands

nohuhhuh posted: »

I don't think there are any unused hugging gifs left anymore!

• No rush sis ^^ I was actually referring to any art you post X3

buntingsir posted: »

I'll try to make more today, but most likely I'm gonna end up doing echo eye scans instead. Cheese will be posted too eventually! Someday... >_>

• The only reason I posted this here is because idk it's better than staying alone on my desktop and I don't wanna to make those six hours of work just wasted.

The hair at its worst, I know, I suck at painting it

Alt text

• YAAAYY happily jumps around like a little kid

I can scan you sis ;D No problem!

• No worries Kimmy ^^

Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hi! sorry for not being so active, I haven't been feeling motivated but now I am.. motivated I meant. ...um..yeah I might posts some of

• Oh haha, ok, I got it now :D

I'll definitely post something else today (well I'm planning to...). Also I can't wait for your new works, again it's so great to have you back! :3

XDJulieXD posted: »

No rush sis ^^ I was actually referring to any art you post X3

• Alt text

No kimmy you don't need to feel sorry, I just missed you and Julie! ;A; as I said, you, me, Buntingsir and Julie are the original Rhyiona fan-art team! (It's totally fine to take some breaks, you don't have to be always active.)

• YESSS

Alt text

Julie!

• I MISSED YOU TOO GUYZ

Alt text

YAY! So nice to see you here again, welcome back! We missed you! ;__;

• It's really beautiful!!

PS: SHE REMINDS ME OF AN ACTRESS, BUT I DUNNO WHO o.O

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

The only reason I posted this here is because idk it's better than staying alone on my desktop and I don't wanna to make those six hours of work just wasted. The hair at its worst, I know, I suck at painting it

• You called this reality art? Still Excellent though.

The only reason I posted this here is because idk it's better than staying alone on my desktop and I don't wanna to make those six hours of work just wasted. The hair at its worst, I know, I suck at painting it

• Thanks a lot :)<3

Yeah, when you stare at it, it starts to remind of someone from the real life...don't know who

It's really beautiful!! PS: SHE REMINDS ME OF AN ACTRESS, BUT I DUNNO WHO o.O

• hehee >:3 I think I need to start some preparations too...

Probably But nonetheless I'll try and look for them with passion and maybe I'll find some hidden treasures. rubs hands

• Internet isn't all liars and pricks though :P

Internet isn't science Hazza... Internet is.... YES

• Can you explain what it is? :)

SASKEH4LIF

• Thank youuu

Alt text

An oldie but a goodie ;D

Oh haha, ok, I got it now I'll definitely post something else today (well I'm planning to...). Also I can't wait for your new works, again it's so great to have you back!

• OH MY GOD SHE DOES

• random question: What color is your hair? ;D

YAAAYY happily jumps around like a little kid

• This was the art I was talking about yesterday..It was supposed to look realistic, like Fiona irl, but it didn't obviously work out :P

Thanks, I tried (:

You called this reality art? Still Excellent though.

• edited July 2015

Tfw you lose at AoE 2 HD to an A.I >:(

Maybe I'll play some GOT... or just stay on this forum for a bit. You guys always cheer me up :D

• Am I the only one who is super scared when you have to remove a bandage? I seriously just stare at it with my hand on it ready to rip it off but I just can't do it.

• Oooh, I'm really curious now. Man, this birthday will be so good!

hehee >:3 I think I need to start some preparations too...

• What is the injury?

Am I the only one who is super scared when you have to remove a bandage? I seriously just stare at it with my hand on it ready to rip it off but I just can't do it.

• Alt text

OH MY GOD SHE DOES

• Oh it's just a cut on my leg. I was taking out the trash today and there was a broken plate in there, one of the shards stuck out from the bag and made a clean cut on my leg, came back home and put a bandage on it.

HazzatheMan posted: »

What is the injury?

• That makes me remember when I was a kid and I accidentally poured a really big cup of super hot tea all over my thighs, and it hurt as hell. Clumsy me :/

Am I the only one who is super scared when you have to remove a bandage? I seriously just stare at it with my hand on it ready to rip it off but I just can't do it.

• Looked away for ten minutes, 35 new comments.

Now this is what I like to see.

• PRAISE THE GLORY

PRAISE THE HOLY TRINITY

• This is awesome, it was well worth the wait! I love it. <3

• What point in GoT have you played up to?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Tfw you lose at AoE 2 HD to an A.I >:( Maybe I'll play some GOT... or just stay on this forum for a bit. You guys always cheer me up

• Thank you very much :)

Although it didn't turn out as I expected, I think it's good.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is awesome, it was well worth the wait! I love it.

• Alt text

She reminds me of Amanda Seyfried though.....well Idk...the eyes??

• It's awesome, thank you so much for doing this. <3

Thank you very much Although it didn't turn out as I expected, I think it's good.

• Alt text

but thankfully the quiet time ended (:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Looked away for ten minutes, 35 new comments. Now this is what I like to see.

• Alt text

Aww I miss you guys too... ;w;

the original Rhyiona fan-art team!

Omg

Alt text

No kimmy you don't need to feel sorry, I just missed you and Julie! ;A; as I said, you, me, Buntingsir and Julie are the original Rhyiona fan-art team! (It's totally fine to take some breaks, you don't have to be always active.)

• They do have similar eyes

Kimmy-klu posted: »

She reminds me of Amanda Seyfried though.....well Idk...the eyes??

• Well, it's been going back to normal lately which is good. :D

but thankfully the quiet time ended (:

• Ouch :(

Well I'm sure it's fine, provided you disinfected that thing before you wrapped it up of course...

Oh it's just a cut on my leg. I was taking out the trash today and there was a broken plate in there, one of the shards stuck out from the bag and made a clean cut on my leg, came back home and put a bandage on it.

• Aww thanks Julie <3
    also looking forward for your fanarts and stuff :3

Alt text

No worries Kimmy ^^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.