Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah I did :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ouch Well I'm sure it's fine, provided you disinfected that thing before you wrapped it up of course...

• I think your art looks great though :3 Fiona looks beautiful!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

They do have similar eyes

• edited July 2015

Still at the same point: Just ran away from Ramsay instead of choosing to stay still, playing as Gared...

I might play it now tbh...

I really wish I could kill that fucker, but alas, I am fully caught up with the GOT TV Series so I know that will never happen in this game >:(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What point in GoT have you played up to?

• Ramsay, unfortunately, has plot armour which sucks. I'd say keep playing, you have some really interesting things ahead of you in episode 1.

Still at the same point: Just ran away from Ramsay instead of choosing to stay still, playing as Gared... I might play it now tbh... I

• Very nice :D

Better than anything I could ever do :P

The only reason I posted this here is because idk it's better than staying alone on my desktop and I don't wanna to make those six hours of work just wasted. The hair at its worst, I know, I suck at painting it

• I know he does, stop reminding me.... I hate it for characters like him especially >:(

That's cool to know though! :D

Ramsay, unfortunately, has plot armour which sucks. I'd say keep playing, you have some really interesting things ahead of you in episode 1.

• Thanks (:

If you really want to improve your drawing, you'll need to practice a lot.

Very nice Better than anything I could ever do :P

• Let us know what you think when you finish it... >:)

I know he does, stop reminding me.... I hate it for characters like him especially >:( That's cool to know though!

• edited July 2015

I know :)

But I can't even draw stick figures right :P I'll stick with writing, it suits me better anyways.

Thanks (: If you really want to improve your drawing, you'll need to practice a lot.

• That's okay. :)

This was the art I was talking about yesterday..It was supposed to look realistic, like Fiona irl, but it didn't obviously work out :P Thanks, I tried (:

• Thank you (:

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I think your art looks great though Fiona looks beautiful!

• I will...

That evil grin you left suggests I have something massive to come >:D

Let us know what you think when you finish it...

• Oh, yeah.

Trust me, you do. ;)

No spoilers tho. B)

I will... That evil grin you left suggests I have something massive to come >:D

• yeah yeah... on a good day ;D

Internet isn't all liars and pricks though :P

• I came back to 168 comments, nice feeling. :D

Looked away for ten minutes, 35 new comments. Now this is what I like to see.

• To be fair, the "silence" was only for 2 days. We're just so used to each other that we get sad if others aren't here and I think that's adorable. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

I came back to 168 comments, nice feeling.

• If I can lighten your guys' spirits more than they are already, maybe like how Fiona and Stranger suspicions went from Ep. 2 to Ep. 3, Fiona's CPR might happen in episode 4? I mean that was found in the code too, right?

• Saskeh=Sasuke from Naruto

4=for

lif=life

Basically I'm praising Sasuke for his might and glory

Can you explain what it is?

• edited July 2015

True! I was just thinking today that I miss @DaveTheArakin :'(

And @ScoobyDoobyDoo D:

Edit: Oh man, I also miss @Crips. Wow, a lot of people are on summer vacation now...

To be fair, the "silence" was only for 2 days. We're just so used to each other that we get sad if others aren't here and I think that's adorable.

• WHAT THE SPAGHETTI IS THIS

https://youtu.be/vsEyaprfmCg

This ad popped up while I was watching a video lol. This creepy as fuck

• Dis my OC X3 you can use it as reference ^^

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

random question: What color is your hair? ;D

• Well, I would hope. ;-;

bigdogg0821 posted: »

If I can lighten your guys' spirits more than they are already, maybe like how Fiona and Stranger suspicions went from Ep. 2 to Ep. 3, Fiona's CPR might happen in episode 4? I mean that was found in the code too, right?

• Good man >:D

Oh, yeah. Trust me, you do. No spoilers tho.

• Lol ;)

XDJulieXD posted: »

yeah yeah... on a good day ;D

• I know what 4 lif means :P

I didn't know who Sasuke was because I don't read or watch Naruto XD One Piece is about as far as a I go for BIG anime's/manga's...

Saskeh=Sasuke from Naruto 4=for lif=life Basically I'm praising Sasuke for his might and glory

• I get the feeling they want to murder you and sacrifise you to their gods.

WHAT THE SPAGHETTI IS THIS https://youtu.be/vsEyaprfmCg This ad popped up while I was watching a video lol. This creepy as fuck

• What the heck did I just watch.

WHAT THE SPAGHETTI IS THIS https://youtu.be/vsEyaprfmCg This ad popped up while I was watching a video lol. This creepy as fuck

• Rhys and Fiona's Private Time.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited July 2015

.... Wow, that was strange...

The song got pretty catchy actually :P

• Lmao WTF is this S*%# XD

• Creepy monkeys

Terrifying robots

One creepy monkey jumping on the bed

He fel off and bumped his head

Mama called doctor and the doctor said

Now you won't sleep

Cause this stupid song is in your head

I don't even know anymore...

• I think it's really hot there...I mean with all those clothes on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and this so reminds me of the hot-tubs from The Sims 2

• Tell me about it... I'm still singing it in my head :/

buntingsir posted: »

Creepy monkeys Terrifying robots One creepy monkey jumping on the bed He fel off and bumped his head Mama called doctor and the doctor said Now you won't sleep Cause this stupid song is in your head I don't even know anymore...

• MAKE IT HAPPEN TELLTALE!!!! XD

Man, you can see how happy she is with him :')

• edited July 2015

Thank you Wolf! Always there when I'm or others are in need ^^

Hey, don't apologise! You post when you can.

• I can still hear their creepy voices...

and seriously what's up with those beds and jumping

buntingsir posted: »

Creepy monkeys Terrifying robots One creepy monkey jumping on the bed He fel off and bumped his head Mama called doctor and the doctor said Now you won't sleep Cause this stupid song is in your head I don't even know anymore...

• But of course!

Alt text

Thank you Wolf! Always there when I'm or others are in need ^^

• Hey, that's Sweden for you.

well that's really.....weird?

• I watched it a second time... IT'S TOO CATCHY!!!! :'O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.