Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good then :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey don't worry about it! Look, I'm the one who thought you and @nohuhhuh were an item in real life :P People make mistakes...

• Looking forward to yours too ^^ Also YAAY

Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Aww thanks Julie also looking forward for your fanarts and stuff

• Original script

buntingsir posted: »

Creepy monkeys Terrifying robots One creepy monkey jumping on the bed He fel off and bumped his head Mama called doctor and the doctor said Now you won't sleep Cause this stupid song is in your head I don't even know anymore...

• This brings back good memories <333

I think it started with you and Wolf talking about something Swedish/Finnish related

nohuhhuh posted: »

Heh I still remember our wedding day! I don't even remember how this joke started.. ;D

• We've lost one...

I watched it a second time... IT'S TOO CATCHY!!!! :'O

• Help me!

He cried, trying very hard to imitate Gortys

We've lost one...

• edited July 2015

Yup, it's the pros of being part of two cultures :p

nohuhhuh posted: »

I envy him because he can do that! xD

• Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Aww I miss you guys too... ;w; the original Rhyiona fan-art team! Omg

• Oh please, I would much rather be American than British :P

Quiff posted: »

Yup, it's the pros of being part of two cultures

• Don't underestimate the biscuit (even though I dislike them myself :p)

Lol, I take a cookie over a biscuit any day

• Hmm really...?

If I had the choice I would prefer being British, excluding the fact of their very nice variety of accents :)

Oh please, I would much rather be American than British :P

• Lol, can't deny a nice biscuit with a good cup of tea :3

Don't underestimate the biscuit (even though I dislike them myself )

• AMEN TO THAT

XDJulieXD posted: »

BEST REAL LIFE/INTERNET SHIP

• "Slaps hazza"get a hold of your self soldier |:< am sorry I did not mean to slap your beautiful face but it had to be done will you forgive me BRO ;-;

Help me! He cried, trying very hard to imitate Gortys

• Looks like I reached the Mark of Rhyiona and Multiples of 3.

Alt text

Also! Some asshole created this page on my wikia. I ban him for a year. He got what he deserved.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Well I've lived in England since I was born, and I've only visited America a few times... I'm bored of England now :P

Oh yes, we do have a wide variety of accents over here:

• Posh

• Chav

• West Country

• Cockney

• Scottish

• Irish

• Welsh

• Northern

• and British :P

Hmm really...? If I had the choice I would prefer being British, excluding the fact of their very nice variety of accents

• OK and parents think that what we watched before was weird??? At least it made sense! This is just stupid and terrifying!!

WHAT THE SPAGHETTI IS THIS https://youtu.be/vsEyaprfmCg This ad popped up while I was watching a video lol. This creepy as fuck

• Nope, that would be preposterous, my friend :p

Lol, can't deny a nice biscuit with a good cup of tea

• edited July 2015

... I wasn't gonna join the Royal Marines until next year, but I think this soldier is ready for duty again! :D

BRO FIST

your beautiful face

I would disagree with you there, but apparently some others wouldn't :P

(I am actually signing up next year though... Hazza will only be 'very active' on here for 9 more months, if all goes to plan)

"Slaps hazza"get a hold of your self soldier |:< am sorry I did not mean to slap your beautiful face but it had to be done will you forgive me BRO ;-;

• oh sorry >v< but I don't have enough space to describe how mighty Sasuke is <3

I know what 4 lif means :P I didn't know who Sasuke was because I don't read or watch Naruto XD One Piece is about as far as a I go for BIG anime's/manga's...

• "Shes a faggit"

"SHE ROB ME CHEKY NANDO WAT A LAD"

Oh my god, this has had me in fucking stitches for the last 5 minutes!!! XD I can't stop laughing at that!!!! I'm so so sorry dude, but that is too funny! :3

Looks like I reached the Mark of Rhyiona and Multiples of 3. Also! Some asshole created this page on my wikia. I ban him for a year. He got what he deserved.

• I am legitimately terrified

OK and parents think that what we watched before was weird??? At least it made sense! This is just stupid and terrifying!!

• She/He broke the law!

Alt text

Looks like I reached the Mark of Rhyiona and Multiples of 3. Also! Some asshole created this page on my wikia. I ban him for a year. He got what he deserved.

• It would go against my heritage as a loyal subject of HM The Queen

Stands to attention, gives the salute

Nope, that would be preposterous, my friend

• That's ok :)

oh sorry >v< but I don't have enough space to describe how mighty Sasuke is

• edited July 2015

She's*

• Wow...that...is... very deep... I'm speechless.

I know nothing about labor in real life and I would probably throw up and pass out

I have childhood trauma of these things and would most likely react the same way :/

rhonu posted: »

so i had a dream i helped fiona give birth and it was.... odd... ly... interesting...? i'll try to explain using proper grammar (an once in

• edited July 2015

My birthday is on the 27th!! Of June :p

rhonu posted: »

aww, mine is the 26th! that's close

• MarijaaNo7 posted: »

The only reason I posted this here is because idk it's better than staying alone on my desktop and I don't wanna to make those six hours of work just wasted. The hair at its worst, I know, I suck at painting it

• Don't worry, I'll give you one anyways :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

bUT I'LL CRY No, but seriously, I hope I'm not wrong. Better GoT than nothing. :P (Naw, I do like GoT)

• Nonsense my good sir you have a beautiful face :D Thanks for forgiving me BRO ;-;

BRO FIST <3

... I wasn't gonna join the Royal Marines until next year, but I think this soldier is ready for duty again! BRO FIST your beautif

• Gracias <3

https://youtu.be/tPOqDShuE2M

• Nonsense my good sir you have a beautiful face :D

:')

I always forgive you BRO

BRO FIST <3

Nonsense my good sir you have a beautiful face Thanks for forgiving me BRO ;-; BRO FIST

• ¡De nada!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Gracias

• Aw, that's so nice of you. ;-;

Don't worry, I'll give you one anyways

• I'm a nice guy ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Aw, that's so nice of you. ;-;

• Alt text

It would go against my heritage as a loyal subject of HM The Queen Stands to attention, gives the salute

• edited July 2015

@CrazedRabbit

... That fucking song is stuck in my head! I keep trying to sing along to it!!! :I

Ugh, no amount of Nightwish is gonna get me through this...

Nightwish - My Walden

(Nightwish, amazing symphonic power metal group from Finland, they are my all time favorite band in the world...) @nohuhhuh maybe you have heard of them?? :'D

• You forgot my favourite, Cockney :^)

Well I've lived in England since I was born, and I've only visited America a few times... I'm bored of England now :P Oh yes, we do have

Sign in to comment in this discussion.