Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Rhyiona para siempre <3

Quiff posted: »

¡De nada!

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

But of course!

• Hope dies last.
    I still hope we'll get ep 4 in august.

Still way too early for TftB. ;-;

• Whoops!

All done :3

You forgot my favourite, Cockney :^)

• edited July 2015

Tales from the Atlas Coffee Shop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WidEcTA_pKM

Episode 4: Tango-led

Rhys wasn't expecting what he found when he opened the front door.

It was a rarity to see Fiona crying -- usually the few times she did it was over his stupidity -- but the angry tears down her face accompanied by gritted teeth were definitely not his fault this time.

He was also wondering what the heck Larry was doing in their living room but he was definitely the culprit.

"Get. out."

Larry laughed, the sound rough and it made Rhys want to strangle him -- not that he could, he was weak -- but the sheer poison in Fiona's voice made it sound like she wanted to chop him into tiny pieces herself.

"Didn't you hear me?!"

Rhys almost choked when she pulled her gun on him, taking the man slightly aback, and considered calling her out on it; she'd promised to stop carrying that thing around. But confronting someone with a gun was probably not a good idea -- especially if they were as livid as she was.

"Fine," Larry held his hands up, a nasty grin still on his face, " but I'm going because I want to and not because your stupid tiny gun is intimidating me."

"Try me."

And by her tone Rhys was pretty sure she'd shoot.

She didn't have to, though, because the large man made his way out, making sure to slam the front door behind him.

"God fucking damn it."

She sat down on the couch, wiping her angry tears away and throwing the gun into the wall.

"Language."

Rhys wasn't sure what else to say.

"The kids aren't here." She huffed, covering her head with her arm in exasperation.

"So," Rhys sat down next to her, "what was that about?"

"Forget it."

"No," he pressed, "it's obviously bad."

"He just... he came in here and started talking about how he'd take everything away from us if you didn't help him."

"Help him with what?" Rhys raised an eyebrow, genuinely confused.

"That's the thing," she growled, "I don't know. He started insulting us and everything that I fought back and then you came and... yeah."

At that moment, Gortys came down the stairs, shyly looking around before throwing herself on Fiona's lap.

"Is..." she started, "is the big, fat and ugly man gone?"

"Yes," Rhys patted her head, "the big, fat and ugly man is gone. Man, I knew my kid would have good taste."

Normally, Fiona would have hit him but she just snorted this time and then Rhys knew it had affected her more than she let on.

"Wait here," he suddenly rose from his seat, "I'm gonna have a talk."

"How are you even going to know where he went?"

Rhys shrugged, opening the front door again.

"Guy like that probably ends up feeding pigeons in the park because he's a lonely bastard."

-

He was feeding pigeons in the park.

Rhys took a deep breath before attempting to approach him with his most respectable posture which consisted of trying to flex like a wrestler and looking overall ridiculous. Larry spotted him coming and almost doubled over in laughter.

"Listen here," Rhys jabbed a shaking finger on Larry's chest, "you make my wife cry, y-you deal with me."

"Oh," Larry snorted and flexed his own (actually existent) muscles, "that's cute."

Rhys took a step back, intimidated, but tried to weakly stand his ground.

"I'm-- I'm not afraid of you, you're just a bully."

"Maybe," Larry started, "but I don't need to use strength to ruin your life."

"Wha..?" Rhys raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you...?"

"What I mean," Larry raised his voice, straightening his back, and Rhys flinched, "is that I know things about you. A lot of things you don't want people to know."

"It's-- it's your word against mine!" He tried to argue, weakly, fumbling with his fingers.

"No, it really isn't. Do I need to remind you that everyone was suspicious of how you got the huge ass house you live in? Do I gotta tell them your wife conned a millionaire?"

Rhys gasped.

"You wouldn't..."

"Or," Larry interrupted him, "should I tell them about how you like to cosplay all kinds of kinky shit when you're getting a little intimate?"

"How do you even know that?!" Rhys felt his face burn in embarrassment and hid it in his hands.

"You live with Jack. He can hear you and he has a sharp tongue."

"God fucking damn it." Rhys swore before reminding himself that he'd called her out on the exact same wording earlier.

"Yeah," Larry crossed his arms triumphantly, "so you better not threaten me, boy."

"Please," he tried and he looked so miserable anyone else would have pitied him, "I was just worried about Fiona."

"Well," Larry rubbed his chin with one hand, "there is one thing you can do for me to... ah, get me to forget all I know."

"...What is it?" Rhys chewed his bottom lip, nervously.

"Teach me to dance."

Silence fell for a few seconds, until...

"Teach you to what?!"

"You heard me, boy."

Rhys felt his mouth hang open in surprise before he pinched himself to make sure this was real. He probably shouldn't have used his metal arm, he realised too late when it hurt more than he expected.

"Ow, f- wait. Was that why you were in our house in the first place?!"

"Yeah," Larry confessed with a shrug, "but your wife has anger issues and wouldn't hear me out."

"First of all," Rhys crossed his arms, "I'm the only one who can say she has anger issues."

"Fair enough."

"Second," he continued, "you insulted us!"

"I've heard what you guys do, you're nasty litte shits."

"Third of all," Rhys tried to ignore him, "why couldn't you just ask like a normal human being?!"

"Would you have said yes?" Larry kept feeding the pigeons now.

"...No."

"Bingo."

Rhys wanted to cry.

"But," he sniffled, "why me? And why not, you know, a woman? What do you even wanna learn to dance for?"

"You," Larry rolled his eyes, "are asking too many questions. But I'm feeling generous today so I'll talk. I chose you because you're weak and won't tell anyone."

Rhys had to bite his tongue to stop himself from talking back.

"Also, I hear you can actually dance. Which brings me to the point: I want to impress my daughter."

"You want to impress Lily?" Rhys furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

"She doesn't believe I can get another woman in my life." Larry shook his head sadly. "But that Brenda... oh, that Brenda. I'm gonna prove to Lily that I can."

"You still haven't told me why you can't get a woman to do it, though."

"I save myself for Brenda, you... you liberal." Larry blushed. "I'm too shy to dance with another woman."

Rhys facepalmed before realising he was royally screwed. He had no way out of this.

"So," he finally sighed, "my house or yours?"

-

Larry's house it was.

"Aren't you scared Lily's gonna be here?" Rhys nervously looked around, guns adorning almost every inch of the house -- and he thought Fiona's tiny pistol was bad.

"Nah," Larry waved him off, "she challenged Kenny to a wrestling match earlier. She'll be very busy. I hear she took Jane as backup. My girl's smart!"

Rhys winced, imagining Kenny would eventually break into their house just to whine to Jack about it. It was going to be a long day.

"So!" Larry clapped excitedly. "Let's get the music."

Rhys almost vomited when a 50s slow song started playing.

"Come on," Larry extended his arms, "come into my arms."

"I want to die."

But he moved forward anyway. It was strange being held against the man -- he really wanted to run into Fiona's arms right now -- but the slow dancing wasn't as bad as he had anticipated. He actually felt useful; teaching a giant how to waltz had kind of a funny twist to it. But then the music started getting more and more intense and the slow moving was turning into a full out tango before he knew it.

Rhys wasn't about to let a song defeat him.

With expertise he didn't even know he had, he guided Larry and twirled when it felt right and suddenly the music came to a stop and he imagined a whole audience clapping. All he got was an awkward cough.

"L-Lily?"

How long had she been there?

"Dad." She started, covering her face in embarrassment for him. "What the hell is this?"

Rhys never wanted to go home more than he did right now.

"Lily," Larry waved his hands frantically, "I c-can explain this!"

"You do that." She crossed her arms angrily and Rhys saw this as his opportunity to leave.

"I should... be going."

And with that he was out the door, leaving Larry to explain everything; he started this anyway, so he really felt no pity.

But on the bright side, now he had some moves to show Fiona.

-

"You... danced with him?"

Fiona blinked twice, incredulous, before covering her mouth to stop a fit of laughter but still snorting visibly behind it.

"Listen!" Rhys felt the tip of his ears burn in shame. "I saved our family!"

"Sure you did." She took off her hat and placed it on her lap, the heat getting to her, before leaning in and giving him a quick kiss to show she wasn't angry.

Rhys pouted but kissed back.

"Anyway," he felt his chest swell in pride, "now I have some good moves to use on you."

"Oh," Fiona winked at him, "you already have some great moves."

He didn«t miss the innuendo and felt his face turn red to match his ears.

"What are you guys talking about?" Gortys curiously looked between them, nestled on Rhys' arms.

"NOTHING." He quickly yelped and Fiona just nodded. "You... you won't understand."

She shrugged sadly.

"Humans..."

Before he could chastise her for talking about her parents that way, a knock on the door was heard before hurried footsteps could be heard moving away from it and a letter visibly was shoved under the door.

"Huh," Fiona moved to pick it up, "it's from Larry."

"Oh no..." Rhys facepalmed. "What does he want now?"

"Actually," she skimmed over it, eyebrows raised, "it's an invitation to a party. I guess he gave us the letter this way because he knew we wouldn't open the door otherwise."

"What party?"

"Apparently," Fiona gasped,"he's engaged to Brenda."

"I still can't remember who that is." Rhys narrowed his eyes in deep thought. "I had the feeling I knew her when he mentioned her earlier but I still can't quite put my finger on it."

"She's..." Fiona gulped. "She's the woman who got out of jail a month ago for cannibalism."

Silence.

"Say what?!" Rhys almost choked on his own spit.

"What is a canniblistism?" Gortys tried really hard to pronounce it.

"Um," Rhys patted her on the head, "I don't think you want to know."

"Anyway," Fiona interrupted, "if there's any food there I am not taking it."

-

The party had a lot more people than they'd expected.

Hand in hand, with Gortys and Loader Bot behind they nervously looked around the room now with no guns (smart decision, Rhys could tell) and tried spotting familiar faces but all he could see was his usual friends and family and no one else that called his attention.

He'd rather not have August there, though, he was sure the guy didn't like him very much. How much had Larry paid Vasquez to close down the Atlas Coffee Shop for the day to have its own employee serving here? The man had more money than he'd assumed.

Ignoring the glare he was getting, he sat down at a table with his family, watching the surroundings.

Bigby was trying to flirt with Snow again as she gave him her best version of a chold shoulder to talk to Prince Charming instead -- Rhys pitied Bigby. he could never get a break. Jack had seemingly found Nisha in the middle of the crowd (it'd been ages since Rhys had last seen her) and was talking a little too lewdly to her for his tastes.

Suddenly, the same music they'd practised to started playing and Larry came out in a white tuxedo with a rose in his mouth. He got down in one knee and extended a hand to Brenda whose gleeful laugh sounded so fake Rhys could see Fiona's eyes roll almost to the back of her head.

"My darling," Larry spoke with a mouthful of rose, "dance with me."

"Oh my god," Brenda's accent made Fiona want to punch her, "yes!"

Watching them dance was torture.

So Rhys' solution was obviously to get up and distract himself.

"Dance?" He smiled at his wife.

"Dance." Fiona smiled back, taking his hand.

The practise was definitely going to help.

He could see, from the corner of his eye, as he waltzed with her, tangled together, that Bigby had once again been shot down as Snow danced with Charming instead -- but there was a glint of sadness in her eyes and Rhys wasn't sure why she wasn't doing what she really wanted.

Jack was dancing with Nisha in a way that was probably too graphic to describe.

He could tell August was attempting to pick Sasha up instead of doing his job but she seemed so desperate to get away she just dragged Vaughn to the dance floor with her. Rhys snorted.

He could even see Loader Bot in his fancy suit attire for the occasion dancing with his little sister (awkwardly, he was far too big) and Rhys felt his heart warm up.

Kenny patted Bigby on the back in an attempt to comfort him and Rhys could tell he'd gotten his ass kicked because neither Jane or Lily had any bruises but Kenny's face looked like a truck ran over it.

It was definitely going to be a long day.

-

The party was done and Rhys had to admit it hadn't been that bad. Maybe the whole thing had been worth it, he mused, as Loader Bot flew them back home.

"I liked the party!" Gortys threw her hands in the air happily.

"I agree." Loader Bot's came from beneath them.

"Yeah," Fiona agreed, "it was pretty fun."

"I especially loved those tacos they had," Rhys nodded, "there was just something about them."

Fiona paled and Rhys raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Rhys," she started carefully, "did you forget that was Brenda's party?"

He was pretty sure he hit someone on the head when he doubled over the edge to vomit.

And here's episode 4.

These take a long time to come out but trust me, it's really hard to write a sitcom styled script and then work the dialogue and stuff around it -- we have to plan these in advance and everything but we hope it's worth the wait. ;)

A collab between me, @bloop and @Poogers555

• @nohuhhuh would be proud of this.

HazzatheMan posted: »

@CrazedRabbit ... That fucking song is stuck in my head! I keep trying to sing along to it!!! :I Ugh, no amount of Nightwish is gonna

• I hope she is!!! I freakin' adore this band!!! XD

@nohuhhuh would be proud of this.

• Don't get me wrong, I hope we do! I'm just trying not to get my hopes up. ;-;

Vernaya posted: »

Hope dies last. I still hope we'll get ep 4 in august.

• That's a fact don't let anyone else tell you otherwise :D am so relieved to hear you say that BRO C':

BRO FIST

Nonsense my good sir you have a beautiful face :') I always forgive you BRO BRO FIST

• ... You a dude? :P

Don't worry about it BRO

BRO FIST

That's a fact don't let anyone else tell you otherwise am so relieved to hear you say that BRO C': BRO FIST

• good song tho

@CrazedRabbit ... That fucking song is stuck in my head! I keep trying to sing along to it!!! :I Ugh, no amount of Nightwish is gonna

• hmmm yeaahhh kindaa

Kimmy-klu posted: »

She reminds me of Amanda Seyfried though.....well Idk...the eyes??

• One of my favorites :)

It's from their latest album that came out a few months ago actually. This band has had 3 different lead singers since they were created, so the music style has varied somewhat over the years...

Their first leading lady is an opera singer, and the 2 other singers are more oriented to this style of singing :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

good song tho

• Really? Only took me a few Fallout Boy songs

https://youtu.be/hjtNPyVwMps

• Oh my gosh this is amazing :D

And really funny. Too bad Bigby's moves didn't work on Snow :/ </3

Tales from the Atlas Coffee Shop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WidEcTA_pKM Episode 4: Tango-led Rhys wasn't expecting what he foun

• Never really listened to Fallout Boy before.... But I quite like this!! XD

Really? Only took me a few Fallout Boy songs https://youtu.be/hjtNPyVwMps

• Yes am a guy no homo but I still think your face is beautiful :D

(?) Chewbacca won't forget that C:

BRO FIST<3

... You a dude? :P Don't worry about it BRO BRO FIST

• Hey that's fine, I'm like that as well :D

(?) Hazza appreciates that

BRO FIST

Yes am a guy no homo but I still think your face is beautiful (?) Chewbacca won't forget that C: BRO FIST<3

• man that band rules

• This is from the newest album, my favorite by far.

Never really listened to Fallout Boy before.... But I quite like this!! XD

• Absolutamente <3

Rhyiona para siempre

• That's interesting. Changing the lead singer does change the music they make, kinda reminds me of Three Days Grace, how new singer came after Adam

One of my favorites It's from their latest album that came out a few months ago actually. This band has had 3 different lead singers sin

• Good boy >:^)

Whoops! All done

• you should totally check them out, I've just started listening to them and I am not diappointed.

Never really listened to Fallout Boy before.... But I quite like this!! XD

• edited July 2015

Of course it's Fall Out Boy xp

• Haven't really listened to Three days Grace tbh :/

The first singer was pretty much kicked out of the band; the next one came from a Pop background but she was pretty good imo, she left due to a second pregnancy, and the latest singer comes from a Metal background so she is pretty much awesome :3

That's interesting. Changing the lead singer does change the music they make, kinda reminds me of Three Days Grace, how new singer came after Adam

• Rhyiona es mi vida <3

Absolutamente

• Which song are you the most fond of?

you should totally check them out, I've just started listening to them and I am not diappointed.

• Alt text

Good boy >:^)

• I really like them, they have some pretty good stuff IMO.

I think I will check out Nightwish (:

Haven't really listened to Three days Grace tbh The first singer was pretty much kicked out of the band; the next one came from a Pop ba

• Nightwish are a mixed bag, they do heavy and symphonic based songs.

Some are real headbanging songs, and others are soothing and graceful :P

I recommend these albums to you:

• Highest Hopes (which is a Best Of album)

• Once

• Dark Passion Play

• Imaginaerum

• Endless Forms Most Beautiful

I really like them, they have some pretty good stuff IMO. I think I will check out Nightwish (:

• Ok then :)

you should totally check them out, I've just started listening to them and I am not diappointed.

• edited July 2015

Just one yesterday, Jet pack blues, Twin Skeletons, The kids aren't alright, Favorite record (:

I've started to listen to the other bands a bit too, like Panic! At The Disco and Arctic Monkeys. They also have some good stuff, but now, I think I prefer Fall Out Boy.

Which song are you the most fond of?

• edited July 2015

Rhys and Fiona reacts to "Boy put fire ants down his balls."

Alt text

Alt text

Photo Courtesy of @ABigBadPaul

Boy put fire ants down his balls

• Thanks. I'll give them a try in a bit :)

Nightwish are a mixed bag, they do heavy and symphonic based songs. Some are real headbanging songs, and others are soothing and graceful

• It'd be a shame to get rid of such a good actor by killing him so soon (talking about the show) :D

Ramsay, unfortunately, has plot armour which sucks. I'd say keep playing, you have some really interesting things ahead of you in episode 1.

• Their album before this one was pretty good as well, you should give it a listen if you haven't.

Just one yesterday, Jet pack blues, Twin Skeletons, The kids aren't alright, Favorite record (: I've started to listen to the other bands

Sign in to comment in this discussion.