Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• sucks to be u too, ur stuck with boobs mcgee

Alt text

Quiff posted: »

ha sucks 2 be u man

• TINA'S LEWD COMMENTS ARE HILARIOUS

I loved this. it was great. :D Poor Rhys screws up everything.

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there guys! Here's the fanfic I promised! This is actually my THRID draft on this. At first, it didn’t make any sense. Then, the second

• Saskeh is ready

Alt text

it's on for real this time

• NAT

SO TRU

• I think so too!! Fiona is more rough!

I think Rhys would be the more romantic one. Fiona is too tsun to show a lot of love.

• Lovely fanfic here! :D (Btw, when you said the second draft had too much padding, what do you mean by padding?)

Fun fact: One time, I got an ask on Tumblr saying I was like Tiny Tina. I asked my friends what they thought about this and they agreed. At this point in my life, I’ve accepted that I’m a crazy and energetic girl who makes absurd comments/‘jokes.’

BUT! Are you also the 'World's Deadliest 13 Year-old'? XP

Poor Rhys, the guy froze and didn't know what to do :3 I hope he rectifies that stupidity in the future...

Hey there guys! Here's the fanfic I promised! This is actually my THRID draft on this. At first, it didn’t make any sense. Then, the second

• Aww Rhys...

• edited July 2015

The thread is back up on its feet! :D Welcome back!

Kruzii posted: »

What's up? just came back from an amusement park, seeing so many new comments in this thread just makes this day better as always the works of you guys are hella awesome! every. single. one.

• Echo Eye scans album is done, I think I have all the images so far in there (if I forgot one tell me so I can put it in) I'll try to update this as soon as anyone makes new ones. Now we won't ever lose these ^-^

http://imgur.com/a/EQHk2

• so...... effing...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!

Alt text

• edited July 2015

fkn shitlord kishimotos fault 4 2 good character development

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

sucks to be u too, ur stuck with boobs mcgee

• We are a big group compared to Rhysha :P

Out of curiosity: What is your opinion on Rhysha as a ship???

Oh and the more romantic one is definitely Rhys! :3

Mickey92 posted: »

There is so many people here I love it who do you think is more romantic??

• hahaha, I love it :3 god dammit Rhys, get your shit together

• Narto is ready 2

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Saskeh is ready

• lmao now sit back while she is completely irrelevant again

at least im not in the fkn village anymore

Alt text

fkn shitlord kishimotos fault 4 2 good character development

• thanks bro <3

The thread is back up on its feet! Welcome back!

• (Btw, when you said the second draft had too much padding, what do you mean by padding?)

Padding to me means that you literally described everything when you really didn't need to. I also had a few unneeded scenes that didn't add much at all.

Thank you for the love, I appreciate it. <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lovely fanfic here! (Btw, when you said the second draft had too much padding, what do you mean by padding?) Fun fact: One time, I go

• LIES I SOLVE BADASS ALGEBRA EVRY DAY

YOU HAVE FAKE BRAINS

• I did scans of HelloWorld123 and nohuhhuh.

I think I did one of xfuriouss as well...

Green613 posted: »

Echo Eye scans album is done, I think I have all the images so far in there (if I forgot one tell me so I can put it in) I'll try to update this as soon as anyone makes new ones. Now we won't ever lose these ^-^ http://imgur.com/a/EQHk2

• edited July 2015

SO YAS

XDJulieXD posted: »

NAT

• UR SUCH A LIAR

LIES I SOLVE BADASS ALGEBRA EVRY DAY

• Oh I see :)

I tend to overkill my descriptions sometimes, like going into fine details about clothing, scenery, objects and people... Oh well :P

(Btw, when you said the second draft had too much padding, what do you mean by padding?) Padding to me means that you literally desc

• If you don't mind could you possibly get them for me so I can upload them to the album? ^-^

I did scans of HelloWorld123 and nohuhhuh. I think I did one of xfuriouss as well...

• Hey has anyone else noticed that @RhysFionaNeed2SexUp got banned from the community? XP

Maybe that was festive's new account.... :D

• Uhhh, I could try and find them later :/

No promises though.

If you don't mind could you possibly get them for me so I can upload them to the album? ^-^

• i never cared about her anyways i got my fun and burrito son

i at least fullfilled my dreams of becoming hokage

Alt text

lmao now sit back while she is completely irrelevant again at least im not in the fkn village anymore

• @Green613

Since the speech is coming up soon we are currently at 133 members.

• I NEVAH LIE

UR SUCH A LIAR

• It's fine, I'll try and look for them but you all know how messy my feed is after I created this thread :P

Uhhh, I could try and find them later No promises though.

• I wonder what he did

Hey has anyone else noticed that @RhysFionaNeed2SexUp got banned from the community? XP Maybe that was festive's new account....

• ya but at the cost of a good family life

Alt text

i never cared about her anyways i got my fun and burrito son i at least fullfilled my dreams of becoming hokage

• ALL THE FKN TIME

I NEVAH LIE

• I would've shunned you like they do in the Amish communities.

Uh oh.. O.O

Yes I admit it, Nightwish is a pretty unique band.. ;)

I would've shunned you like they do in the Amish communities. :') Yeah I discovered them by accident tbh. I've always liked the blend of

• Sweet, if any new members come up that I don't see, if you don't mind could you tag me if you reply to them so I know? ^-^

@Green613 Since the speech is coming up soon we are currently at 133 members.

• Yeah, sure, no problem. :)

Sweet, if any new members come up that I don't see, if you don't mind could you tag me if you reply to them so I know? ^-^

• I know. He got banned due to his account name.

Hey has anyone else noticed that @RhysFionaNeed2SexUp got banned from the community? XP Maybe that was festive's new account....

• I do not like rhysha... it feels forced

We are a big group compared to Rhysha :P Out of curiosity: What is your opinion on Rhysha as a ship??? Oh and the more romantic one is definitely Rhys!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.