Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• true... i apologize for that... but Rabbit was one of those...

nohuhhuh posted: »

but i doubt you guys would do differently (and i talk from experience)... Oh come on let's not do this again... Look, I can under

• ;-;

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I see 40 new comments, get excited and turns out most of it is fighting why

• Apples to Apples but for adults

HazzatheMan posted: »

I've never played this game, but I have heard of it... What is CAH exactly???

• but this is a zoo remember

;-;

• Funny how all we hardly act like adults when we play. XD

Apples to Apples but for adults

• It's childish. As I said before, I'm not sure why any of the "copying" matters. It's like saying someone copied you because they suddenly have the same sneakers as you.

Yeah, I read. I specifically didn't comment on any of the posts about the wiki or the CAH thing because I had a feeling this would happen. This is sad, I don't really want the early days banter to come back.

• Good point

Funny how all we hardly act like adults when we play. XD

• Let's be honest, who acts mature when playing CAH? XD

Good point

• I just don't want the threads to have this bad mood around them. The reason they do so well now is because of the light hearted atmosphere and even the fact rival ships can be friends.

This is not good.

kristi78968 posted: »

It's childish. As I said before, I'm not sure why any of the "copying" matters. It's like saying someone copied you because they suddenly have the same sneakers as you.

• I feel like we need this right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E&ab_channel=97Shakiraforever97

P.S. I never watched High School Musical so this is the first time I'm actually coming across this clip.

• edited July 2015

we should not mention Them at all! as soon someone in this holy thread makes a tiny comment about them, They will come from
    Their lands and wait till They can attack!

*no offence

They-who-must-not-be-named? :P

• We will be ready, my friend.

Kruzii posted: »

we should not mention Them at all! as soon someone in this holy thread makes a tiny comment about them, They will come from Their lands and wait till They can attack! *no offence

• I dont know how many of you saw the whole comic of that, but its really funny ;3

This is how Fiona hug Rhys. Photo belongs to chameshida

• i'm awaiting your orders, commander

Alt text

We will be ready, my friend.

• Wait for an enemy move before striking.

i'm awaiting your orders, commander

• WOW RUDE

UR A LIE

• In war, you want the advantage over your opponent. Waiting for them to strike is a bad idea...

But this isn't war, so we shall wait :)

Wait for an enemy move before striking.

• I love it!

And I demand a sequel aswell!

Hey there guys! Here's the fanfic I promised! This is actually my THRID draft on this. At first, it didn’t make any sense. Then, the second

• Uh, I dont want to sound rude to the Rhysha community, but I never really liked the idea. Mostly because I always found Sasha kinda annoying, and I liked Rhys and Fiona's interactions more, and because I find a non pre-established relationship with the other playable protagonist alot more interesting than non pre-established relationship npc

We are a big group compared to Rhysha :P Out of curiosity: What is your opinion on Rhysha as a ship??? Oh and the more romantic one is definitely Rhys!

• edited July 2015

bruhs forevah <3

Alt text

ur rite bruh

• So, GoT Ep 5 hype anyone?

• Perhaps, but we have honour and don't attack without motive.

In war, you want the advantage over your opponent. Waiting for them to strike is a bad idea... But this isn't war, so we shall wait

• UM YES!

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

So, GoT Ep 5 hype anyone?

• never enjoyed anything GoT related (books, games, tv series)Alt text

• edited July 2015

Heyy welcome to paradise!

Mickey92 posted: »

Hello everyone! can I join this group? I have always like them together but I don't have many people to discuss it with.

• This made me smile even though l haven't watched high school musical since I was 11 :)

getcha, getcha head in the game <3

I feel like we need this right now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E&ab_channel=97Shakiraforever97 P.S. I never watched High School Musical so this is the first time I'm actually coming across this clip.

• TftB ep 4 hype.. ;-;

• Alt text

TftB ep 4 hype.. ;-;

• I agree that I found Sasha to be annoying AT FIRST. Until the deal was revealed, now I think she's a pretty cool character.

But to have Rhysha basically forced upon us throughout the game is really bad...

Uh, I dont want to sound rude to the Rhysha community, but I never really liked the idea. Mostly because I always found Sasha kinda annoying

• Alt text

never enjoyed anything GoT related (books, games, tv series)

• Exactly, hence why I said we should wait.

Perhaps, but we have honour and don't attack without motive.

• Eh, I found Sasha annoying the moment I said lets keep moving, then she threatend to kill me, saying my plan was stupid, and then said we should keep moving

I agree that I found Sasha to be annoying AT FIRST. Until the deal was revealed, now I think she's a pretty cool character. But to have Rhysha basically forced upon us throughout the game is really bad...

• @Quiff

UR RUDE

(tablet crashes when I try to reply, sorry)

• Okay, how about Life is Strange? :)

• Again, good point

Let's be honest, who acts mature when playing CAH? XD

• Hah me too xD This is pure gold.

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

I am enjoying watching this more than I should.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.