Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sleep tight!!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

good night

• edited July 2015

You know usually I would hate games like Life is strange because I don't find school drama to be really that interesting.. But yeah this game somehow keeps me invested.. Plus the game is really beautiful to look at.. :)

kristi78968 posted: »

I find it really interesting. Story and all, really good. The devs are more on-point with release date windows, unlike a certain company we know and love.

• They're almost done with it, which means we'll get it this month. We were suppose to get it this week since it's been 8 weeks since the last episode, but from what they said, it seems like they ran into a few bugs.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yup. But the ep.4 took them longer

• Hubbyyy :c

Quiff posted: »

Well now that you mention it...

• @Kruzii

Alt text

It's like. A thing. Or something.

• Oh, but I will...

YOU WOULND'T ;-:

• Hey guys, lets just call Asher as a Rhyiona ship captain aswell as Kenny now ;3

Alt text

• A cat head on a little girl named Honey Boo Boo's body. :D

...what is that!?

• YES. ASHER FOR RHYIONA.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, lets just call Asher as a Rhyiona ship captain aswell as Kenny now ;3

• Alt text

awwww<3 I love it! thank you so much :3

@Kruzii It's like. A thing. Or something.

• sounds good!

• My real name is basically Asher, so it makes sense ^-^

• edited July 2015

So I'm calling it a day, or a month to be honest.

Because tomorrow morning I leave for Japan!

But do not fret, my fellow shippers, for I will come back... some day... (like 11th of August or so)

Farewell everybody, take care!

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Hhhng next year is gonna be hard...

I know I'm not gonna be crazy about Minecraft game..and from all of the upcoming Telltalegames, Walking dead season 3 is the only one I'm interested in. I know I'm super pessimistic now but I'm not sure if I like this direction TTG is taking.. :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I would prefer to have a second season for both but if I had to choose it'd be TftB.

• I leave for Japan!

WEEABOOO

Just kidding, we'll see you Quiff ;____;

If you ever get wifi please visit us, if not have a fun trip ^-^

So I'm calling it a day, or a month to be honest. Because tomorrow morning I leave for Japan! But do not fret, my fellow shippers, for I will come back... some day... (like 11th of August or so) Farewell everybody, take care!

• ONLY FOR PRIVATE USE

BUT YOU ARE A NURSE

• Meh... I guess

Kruzii posted: »

doctor nurse?

• edited July 2015

im not weeaboo looks at anime posters on the walls

I think I will have access to some wi-fi, but I'm only bringing my phone with me, but I will try!

Green613 posted: »

I leave for Japan! WEEABOOO Just kidding, we'll see you Quiff ;____; If you ever get wifi please visit us, if not have a fun trip ^-^

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

My real name is basically Asher, so it makes sense ^-^

• edited July 2015

have fun bro! we will miss you!<3

So I'm calling it a day, or a month to be honest. Because tomorrow morning I leave for Japan! But do not fret, my fellow shippers, for I will come back... some day... (like 11th of August or so) Farewell everybody, take care!

• Honey Boo Boo

Oh no...

Alt text

A cat head on a little girl named Honey Boo Boo's body.

• crying

Oh, but I will...

• OH NO WHO AM I GOING TO ANNOY NOW????

Have fun man, visit us if you get the chance. :)

• edited July 2015

Thanks man! will miss you guys too!

Kruzii posted: »

have fun bro! we will miss you!<3

• have fun dude, and try to spread rhyiona love to japan ;)

• I knew Asher would never let us down.

• Oh, man, this is awesome. :D Great job, Poogs.

• STILL A NURSE.

ONLY FOR PRIVATE USE

• Cries

• Oh hubby! I knew this day would eventually come..but I didn't expect this happening so soon! I thought I was ready but I...I am not.. sobs

OH Hubby!!!please have fun and don't forget us okay? ;A; I will miss you but I want you to be happy so I just have to let you go now! Don't forget me okay? Hubby? Did I already say that I will miss you?

I love you hubby <3

• I'm not interested in Minecraft at all. I'm interested in the Marvel game... But that's only for 2017. :/ Maybe their original IP will be good.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hhhng next year is gonna be hard... I know I'm not gonna be crazy about Minecraft game..and from all of the upcoming Telltalegames, Walki

• BRUH YOU CAN ALWAYS ANNOY URSELF <3

I will try and see if I can access some internet from time to time :^)

OH NO WHO AM I GOING TO ANNOY NOW???? Have fun man, visit us if you get the chance.

• Yay more of these! ;)

This is so cute and funny at the same time

• Thenks! ima try that!

have fun dude, and try to spread rhyiona love to japan

• Aww ducky I love you too <3 and I will miss you lot's and I won't forget about you either :)

I will try and visit when I have the chance!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh hubby! I knew this day would eventually come..but I didn't expect this happening so soon! I thought I was ready but I...I am not.. sobs

• gives napkin

Cries

• BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME

Alright, that works. Have fun there. I hope you run into Sasuke cosplayers. :^)

BRUH YOU CAN ALWAYS ANNOY URSELF I will try and see if I can access some internet from time to time :^)

• Oh right the Marvel game, I totally forgot that one. But yeah 2017...

I guess we just have to wait and see.. :/ maybe they surprise us..or not..

I'm not interested in Minecraft at all. I'm interested in the Marvel game... But that's only for 2017. Maybe their original IP will be good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.