Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Quiff's feed is gonna explode before he comes back!

50 bucks he won't have as many notifications when he gets back then I do on a daily basis.

lmao

nohuhhuh posted: »

@Quiff (Yes, this is a daily thing now.. Quiff's feed is gonna explode before he comes back! )

• Aw, man, that Vaughn. <3 So precious and funny, I love it so much!

I was laughing the whole time, that's amazing! Thank you for this :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"So..." Vaughn breaks the silence when they know everyone else is asleep and Rhys really doesn't like his tone. Still, he plays along.

• Thank you so much. ;-; I felt like I needed to write more Vaughn, he deserves some attention too. :D

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, man, that Vaughn. So precious and funny, I love it so much! I was laughing the whole time, that's amazing! Thank you for this

• Gosh I stressed so much over this because I didn't want to do something that's just mediocre, you deserve better dammit! ;D Of course I still feel little eeeeeeeeh about this but thankfully you enjoyed this and that's all that matters to me! :P

(must resist e-hugging...hhhhng save something for tomorrow!!)

Nooo, it's you who are too precious! This is seriously really incredibly undeniably awesome, it's more than I could ever ask you for, thank you so much. ;___;

• There's never too much Vaughn, right? God, I hope he's gonna be fine... ;__;

Thank you so much. ;-; I felt like I needed to write more Vaughn, he deserves some attention too.

• edited July 2015

"Well, you know, so you can have a good time."

I like Vaughn's thinking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No but serious, this was a really great fic and I was grining the whole entire time. Yet again, another amazing Fic, Wolf :)

"So..." Vaughn breaks the silence when they know everyone else is asleep and Rhys really doesn't like his tone. Still, he plays along.

• Vaughn is love. Vaughn is Life.

• Oh, I hope so. ;-; I hope everyone is fine by the end.

There's never too much Vaughn, right? God, I hope he's gonna be fine... ;__;

• No, this is seriously amazing! I even feel more anxious now about my scan of you. :'D

(must resist e-hugging...hhhhng save something for tomorrow!!)

100% accurate, the struggle is real ;__;

Gosh I stressed so much over this because I didn't want to do something that's just mediocre, you deserve better dammit! ;D Of course I sti

• Vaughn's got some good taste. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you so much, glad you liked it. <3

"Well, you know, so you can have a good time." I like Vaughn's thinking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) No but serious, this was a really great fic and I was grining the whole entire time. Yet again, another amazing Fic, Wolf

• resist my friend! Tomorrow we will hug the **** out of each other! :O

Quiff is really lucky to have such a caring and loving wife. I miss him too ;__; This is so cute, I want to hug you so much.

• After Rhyiona but yea.

Poogers555 posted: »

Vaughn is love. Vaughn is Life.

• Going to sleep. Goodnight.

• oh right! :P

Green613 posted: »

Quiff's feed is gonna explode before he comes back! 50 bucks he won't have as many notifications when he gets back then I do on a daily basis. lmao

• Sweet dreams, Rabbit :)

Going to sleep. Goodnight.

• Oh that's for sure. :^)

resist my friend! Tomorrow we will hug the **** out of each other! :O

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• pft don't pretend you don't like it

Green613 posted: »

Quiff's feed is gonna explode before he comes back! 50 bucks he won't have as many notifications when he gets back then I do on a daily basis. lmao

• Night night, Rabbit. Hope you feel better tomorrow!

• Vaughn's got some ideas. ;)

• Vaughn, our precious cinnamon roll!!!! :O

This is so great! ;D You captured his personality really well. And this was damn funny too. God damn wolf this made me so happy..

• Alt text

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

Vaughn's got some ideas.

• Thank you so much. <3 I was so worried because I'm not very used to writing him, glad it went well. :D

Vaughn, our precious cinnamon roll!!!! :O This is so great! ;D You captured his personality really well. And this was damn funny too. God damn wolf this made me so happy..

• goodnight, take care!!

• dammit, that's awesome! :3

/ran to translate/

• edited July 2015

just one tiny hug:

Alt text

EDIT: I know your nohuhhuh scan will be awesome because you are awesome! awesome.)

No, this is seriously amazing! I even feel more anxious now about my scan of you. :'D (must resist e-hugging...hhhhng save something for tomorrow!!) 100% accurate, the struggle is real ;__;

• When did I say I didn't like it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pft don't pretend you don't like it

• Sweet dreams, dude :3

• 300 pages?! That totally counts as a book.

Houpps posted: »

nooooo it's about 300 pages only. I had a lot of time to rewrite some parts

• G'night, Rabbit! Sweet Rhyiona dreams and hope you feel better tomorrow :D

• Maybe one of us could be Vaughn, lurking on this thread ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vaughn's got some good taste. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Thank you so much, glad you liked it.

• "I heard all that."

That got me. That really got me. Wonderful work as always, Wolf! And Vaughn is a champ for kick-starting their relationship :)

• before Vaughn crushes him in a hug.

"Man, you know I'll be here for you, right? If you need any help just tell me!"

I forgot to mention that this gave me the biggest AWWWWW shivers ever. Vaughn really cares about his bro! ;A;

Thank you so much. I was so worried because I'm not very used to writing him, glad it went well.

• Aww heeheheehe, this is so cute.

I hope so! Awesome :3

just one tiny hug: EDIT: I know your nohuhhuh scan will be awesome because you are awesome! awesome.)

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams. :)

• Man, your friends are crazy. xD No offense.

Some of my friends believe that Jack/Athena is canon. And they hate Nisha ¯(ツ)/¯

• just your daily reminder that

Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life, hail Rhyiona

also, 3 more pages til 369 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thank you so much. :D Vaughn's precious.

JumpyJoey posted: »

"I heard all that." That got me. That really got me. Wonderful work as always, Wolf! And Vaughn is a champ for kick-starting their relationship

• Oh noo I just realized I have the 9-hour workday tomorrow!! I guess I will party later tomorrow :(

• Thank you! What language if you don't mind me asking?

dammit, that's awesome! /ran to translate/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.