Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Awww, you're awesome! <3

Tomorrow is gonna be one hell of a glorious day. B) Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I wish I could stay here little longer and praise you more (you awesome ) but I really need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day! ;P

• a nice rib-eye steak with blue cheese

Where is this place?? o_0 I know it's like midnight but I still can drive to food <3

I think you made about 20 people hungry with this ;)

Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

166 comments later... I'm back!! What'd I miss? Have we reached 369 yet?! .... No? Oh, good So I went to a pub-restaurant for dinner,

• Night Hazza! Prepare yourself for episode 5 on Tuesday! :D

Well I'm off to play more GOT, and then bed! Goodnight everyone, see you all tomorrow for the big event!! XD

• I see my typos everywhere! xD But hey, I just have to keep writing and maybe some day they will disappear!

I think I don't have any big problems with understanding English but both speaking and writing in English is kinda hard.. :/

I don't know, Finnish just works sooo differently than English! xD I just keep mixing them and that's why I speak Finglish. :P

Your English is pretty good actually! You certainly write it well :P How good can you speak it???

• Probably happening somewhat early tomorrow so stay tuned.

Yes, I hope I don't miss the 69 this time.

• HE KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD

kristi78968 posted: »

THE DARK KNIGHT JOINS OUR BRIGADE

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Tomorrow's party day!

Well I'm off to play more GOT, and then bed! Goodnight everyone, see you all tomorrow for the big event!! XD

• Oh my Rhys :^)

I hope you're feeling better now. :(

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, see you tomorrow :3

I should go to sleep as well.

• Then I'll have to try and stay as long as possible :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Probably happening somewhat early tomorrow so stay tuned.

• I hope you feel better :(

Your drawing is amazing btw :3

• Pass 69 quickly I can't afford to have my glorious speech tomorrow be drowned through the next few pages :P

Just 2 more pages. Definitely tomorrow. Holy Rhyiona timing.

• well, here it's 0:22 so technically it's already tomorrow! thank you, i won't let myself be sad in such a wonderful day <3

i've been here all day reading you guys but i didn't know what to comment, i guess it's been just one of those days...

Oh my Rhys :^) I hope you're feeling better now.

• thank you, i'm glad you like it !!

it'll be okay <3

I hope you feel better Your drawing is amazing btw

• Без шансов. ;D

Houpps posted: »

Nope! It's my little chance to practiсe my english XD

• edited July 2015

Name:ABigBadWolf [also known as General Wolf ,WISEMANWOLFGODTHING]

HomeTown: The land of tea and terrible wether.

Status: GODLIKE AND LEGENDARY. (YOU'RE MY GODDAMN F*%#ING HERO )

Strength: YOU DON'T WANT TO F*%#ING MESS WITH HIM!!!

FUN FACT: KILLED SATAN WITH HIS OWN BARE HANDS.

Accomplishments: Becoming into a GOD, killing satan, Writing AWESOME fanfics, and Making everyone's day.

WARNING: DON'T MENTION SASUKE AROUND HIM AND DON'T SAY SASUKE SUCKS JUST DON'T YOU WILL LOSE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

• edited July 2015

So on Tumblr I got those ship questions, luckily for me it was Rhyiona so I'd thought I would write about one of the questions -who kissed the other in their sleep- while we wait for page 69. Also, excuse any mistakes and the amount of lazyness, I'm tired and I know that small kisses can't make you sleep but… it calmed Rhys down so…

He was sleepless, unable to keep his eyes shut for more than two seconds. Rhys didn't know what it was that was keeping him up on a night.

But the light snoring sounds occurring besides him draw his attention; how peaceful and cute Fiona looked sleeping.

Rhys somehow felt this urge to hold on to her, to keep her close by him, but knew it would no doubt wake Fiona up, which no thinking about it would probably be best not to wrap his arms around her waist.

So he lightly and gently presses his lips against her forehead, repeatedly. It calmed him, made him soothe down, he felt himself drifting off.

Before he knew it he managed to get himself to feel drowsy, placing his head back on to the pillow, close his eyes and could finally get back to sleep.

• 687 new comments... oh my god

• everything, just not the age ;) it'll stay unknown! :D

... Which ones?

• Alt text

So on Tumblr I got those ship questions, luckily for me it was Rhyiona so I'd thought I would write about one of the questions -who kissed t

• 10/10 ACCURATE

MY GOOD MAN

Name:ABigBadWolf [also known as General Wolf ,WISEMANWOLFGODTHING] Age: THAT'S CLASSIFIED. HomeTown: The land of tea and terrible weth

• Wait for 370 to post it?

Green613 posted: »

Pass 69 quickly I can't afford to have my glorious speech tomorrow be drowned through the next few pages :P

• oh my god this is so sweet it gave me cavities <3

So on Tumblr I got those ship questions, luckily for me it was Rhyiona so I'd thought I would write about one of the questions -who kissed t

• BRO FIST <3

10/10 ACCURATE MY GOOD MAN

• NICE

Lots of catching up to do.

xfuriouss posted: »

687 new comments... oh my god

• Good, good. :P

Then I'll have to try and stay as long as possible :P

• BRO FIST BRO

BRO FIST

• It's alright, we're still here to cheer you up regardless, buddy!

rhonu posted: »

well, here it's 0:22 so technically it's already tomorrow! thank you, i won't let myself be sad in such a wonderful day i've been here all day reading you guys but i didn't know what to comment, i guess it's been just one of those days...

• edited July 2015

THAT'S BRO, BRO!

BRO FIST BRO

• (?) Good choice.

Then I'll have to try and stay as long as possible :P

• BRO... FOR BRO!

THAT'S BRO, BRO!

• edited July 2015

A little lovely selfie on Pandora :)

Alt text

Love is a polaroid /
    Better in a picture /
    But never could fill the void

Imagine dragons - polaroid ©

P.S. I'm sorry for mistakes - the work is done in 10 minutes

• edited July 2015

BRO, BRO (WOLF AND CHEWBACCA LOOK AT EACH OTHER )

BRO... FOR BRO!

• Вызов принят XD

Vernaya posted: »

Без шансов. ;D

• AHHHH i love this, very cute!! <3

Houpps posted: »

A little lovely selfie on Pandora Love is a polaroid / Better in a picture / But never could fill the void Imagine dragons - polaroid © P.S. I'm sorry for mistakes - the work is done in 10 minutes

• It's great!

I found the inspiration!

• thank you so much! sometimes i feel like i'm not relevant here and not interesting at all, but it's probably just my anxiety making me think that...

It's alright, we're still here to cheer you up regardless, buddy!

• I'm glad you liked it ^^

rhonu posted: »

AHHHH i love this, very cute!!

• Yeah I probably will

Wait for 370 to post it?

• BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO!

BRO, BRO (WOLF AND CHEWBACCA LOOK AT EACH OTHER )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.