Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Holy shit, WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS SPEECH SO SENTIMENTAL!?

Alt text

Wonderful speech Green, having feels and even innuendos too! I'm really glad you're our leader (if you wanna be called that) because with you, I think you'll be the one to make sure we never give up hope on Rhyiona. <3

Green613 posted: »

OK! So it's that time of the month again! And not what you might think I mean by that you dirty minded weenie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) To start off l

• oh my poor little heart! I love this community so much! :D

Amazing speech Green! ;A; So amazing!

OK! So it's that time of the month again! And not what you might think I mean by that you dirty minded weenie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) To start off l

• Oh the feels are too strong. Its beautiful. <3 :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So I decided to write a small fanfiction for thread's birthday because those things don't happen everyday! It kinda sucks, but Ed Sheeran's

• Oh my gosh I really love your speech, I love this thread, I love everyone here <3

So emotional and good at the same time :')

Rhyiona will never die ♥

Alt text

• After a long workday I'm more than happy to finally be back here! ;A; I didn't have much time to draw anything special for today.. but here's a little doodle anyway..

I love you guys! <3

Alt text

• AYYYY i'm getting legit teary eyed........ this is such a wonderful community........ you guys are always there to cheer me up when i am sad and you are very kind and warm and you appreciate everyone and everything, you're like family! i know i've been here for a very short time but i'm sure i will never regret facing my anxiety of being more active in the thread. in this short time you have become very important to me! thank you all very much and thank you green, this made my heart melt ´v`

• A perfect little family <3

Amazing work like always :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

After a long workday I'm more than happy to finally be back here! ;A; I didn't have much time to draw anything special for today.. but here's a little doodle anyway.. I love you guys!

• The family's all here. <3 So cute, I love this. ;-;

After a long workday I'm more than happy to finally be back here! ;A; I didn't have much time to draw anything special for today.. but here's a little doodle anyway.. I love you guys!

• and you know he likes it ;)

<3

rhonu posted: »

i'm your idiot

• Thank you a lot <3

Oh the feels are too strong. Its beautiful.

• edited July 2015

I actually wanted to write a sort of thank you comment myself, and @Green613's speech motivated me actually write it out. SO, HERE WE GO.

Ever since Tales started, I shipped Rhyiona. Not sure why, I just did! Though, I never went onto the Telltale forums until a bit after episode 2 of Tales. When I found out there was a Rhyiona thread, I FREAKED OUT. "AN OTP OF MINE HAVING A THREAD? HELL YES!" I was lurking for a bit, checking every few days or so. After episode 3 released, I said "SCREW IT, LET'S TALK." You all were very welcoming to much of my surprise! It made me feel like I was apart of the team!

Then, I wrote my first fanfic ever. I love to write but once I finish it, I never feel like any of my work is good enough to show people, despite being told otherwise by my Literature teacher. Fanfics especially since I always had the fear of the fandom hating it or making the characters OOC somehow. Though, you all encouraged so I took the plunge and posted it. I was met with such heart-warming responses and because of you all, I'm not too afraid of publishing my work anymore. :)

I wanna keep this short so I don't steal Green's spotlight or anything. Again, thank you. We better be alive and strong for our 6th month anniversary, since that'll be on September 17th, the day before my birthday. DON'T LET ME DOWN GUYS!

I love you all and everyone's comments, fanfics, art, etc, are wonderful. Please don't ever think otherwise. As I say in my videos, "Keep a smile on that, okay?" :)

Alt text

• Oh I'm so happy you made it here ;A:

Even your 'little doodle' is simply amazing!

Now I can hug you with all my heart, heheheh >:D

Alt text

• awww i love it!! the way they're looking at each other <33 adorable!!

• Amen. C: Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. Long live Rhyiona!!!! :D

• Adorable. C:

• What do you mean that this isn't special! It totally is! Adorable and wonderful, thank you. <3

• edited July 2015

Aw, this was really good <3

Don't ever stop writing, you're really good at it! I'm really glad that you're part of this community, or should I say family. These speeches are so damn emotional, or it's just me lol :D

Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

I actually wanted to write a sort of thank you comment myself, and @Green613's speech motivated me actually write it out. SO, HERE WE GO.

• And we're all very glad you decided to join us!

Thank you for everything you've done!

Alt text

• I wanna keep this short so I don't steal Green's spotlight or anything.

Don't worry about it, everyone will see everything, so it doesn't matter. Say whatever you need to ^-^

• Oh my god what are you guys doing with me today? ;A;

Alt text

It's so nice to hear that this thread makes people more confident in their works. I can absolutely 100% relate to that...

We will never cease to exist because we're strong together like that, it's truly beautiful!

• Awww this is so cute <3 What a happy family

(also..buntingsir ...I'm not asleep yet... .-. cause I decided to check on the thread)

• It's sad that he's missing the thread's birthday. ;-;

@Quiff

• Thank you! I'm super tired but I just had to draw something!! This is a special day after all!

A perfect little family Amazing work like always

• Yeah, he didn't even get a chance to try all the cakes today </3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's sad that he's missing the thread's birthday. ;-;

• You're sneaky >:)

(Seriously, go to sleep already, you have to wake up so early D:)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Awww this is so cute What a happy family (also..buntingsir ...I'm not asleep yet... .-. cause I decided to check on the thread)

• Our silly but ah-so-lovable family! <3 <3

The family's all here. So cute, I love this. ;-;

• We need to post lots of cake gifs when he's back.

Yeah, he didn't even get a chance to try all the cakes today </3

• Yeah, I know how you feel, I made myself do something 'productive' as well :)

Thank you! I'm super tired but I just had to draw something!! This is a special day after all!

• Awww this is so good uwu

We love you <3

and also you're amazing :3

• edited July 2015

I wish he could be here too... :'(

@Quiff

• Don't forget the sasuke gifs!

We need to post lots of cake gifs when he's back.

• edited July 2015

D:< NEVERR~

(jk,yeahhh...I'm gonna feel that tomorrow ugh..Goodnight again <3 hahaha xD)

buntingsir posted: »

You're sneaky (Seriously, go to sleep already, you have to wake up so early )

• I'm sure he'll like it ;)

But seriously, if he wants to read everything that happened since he left, he'll have a lot of work.

We need to post lots of cake gifs when he's back.

• Thanks! I missed a lot (going to read some older comments now) but I'm glad I made it! :D

And now...Finally... I CAN HUG YOUUU!!!!

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Oh I'm so happy you made it here ;A: Even your 'little doodle' is simply amazing! Now I can hug you with all my heart, heheheh >:D

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams ;3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

< NEVERR~ (jk,yeahhh...I'm gonna feel that tomorrow ugh..Goodnight again hahaha xD)

• aww Thanks! ;A;

rhonu posted: »

awww i love it!! the way they're looking at each other <33 adorable!!

• I'll be sure to spam him when he's back. :^)

Don't forget the sasuke gifs!

• There's gonna be too many pages but I don't doubt the willpower. :P

I'm sure he'll like it But seriously, if he wants to read everything that happened since he left, he'll have a lot of work.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.