Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I have no idea if I'm in this, but either way THIS IS AMAZING! :D

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

I have to say I LOVE U GUYZZZZ RhyionaIsLove.RhyionaIsLife P.S: Sorry for those that are not in the drawing, I either forgot to put you, or I just didn't know how to portray you...

• My name's actually Ray! Hey, three letters like Tom. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• :O Oh Antonio is a powerfull name!!!

But Kristi is a perfect name for you!! :3

kristi78968 posted: »

My name is pretty obvious! ...IT'S ANTONIO! Nah, my name is Kristi.

• Chickening out??? HAH!

Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm not even going to start this :P So here is my finish:

• U are the one with the glasses XD got inspired by your avatar ^^

I have no idea if I'm in this, but either way THIS IS AMAZING!

• Moon-chan is there too ;D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh my god this is the cutest thing ;-;

• You've got a nice name, it kinda suits you (I dunno why, just feels that way)

My name is Eugenia (in my passport it's written as Evgeniia...), Jane for short in English :3

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• Yeah, I noticed her. :P

Moon-chan is there too ;D

• Gun call u Wolfy Ray from now on >:3

My name's actually Ray! Hey, three letters like Tom.

• edited July 2015

Oh man this is so freaking cool. <3 We're having a cake! And I'm crying like always lmao

Edit: And of course we love you too! ;D

I have to say I LOVE U GUYZZZZ RhyionaIsLove.RhyionaIsLife P.S: Sorry for those that are not in the drawing, I either forgot to put you, or I just didn't know how to portray you...

• Haa ANDREEA! Nice! Now I imagine you being a strong viking girl for some reason! xD (pls don't feel offended!!)

Julie is a nice name too! When I was a kid I hated my name and my "alter ego" name was Ida. I don't even remember why..

Name's Andreea......... Julie is my alter ego.......................(not really, I just like the name ^^)

• Hah, that's fine. :P

Gun call u Wolfy Ray from now on >:3

• my neighbors are having a party

looks like they're celebrating rhyiona's birthday ^_^

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Oh man this is so freaking cool. We're having a cake! And I'm crying like always lmao Edit: And of course we love you too! ;D

• Ray, huh? that's a cool name! Fits you well since you are so cool! :3

My name's actually Ray! Hey, three letters like Tom.

• AAA this is so cuute! We are like a big happy family!! Aww!

Of course @Buntingsir is crying xD

• Aw, thank you! ;-;

Ray, huh? that's a cool name! Fits you well since you are so cool!

• My name...is Alex, Hanna is a nice name :3

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Haa ANDREEA! Nice! Now I imagine you being a strong viking girl for some reason! xD (pls don't feel offended!!) Julie is a nice name too! When I was a kid I hated my name and my "alter ego" name was Ida. I don't even remember why..

• Beautiful speech :')

Green613 posted: »

OK! So it's that time of the month again! And not what you might think I mean by that you dirty minded weenie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) To start off l

• I'M A GUY

LMAOO

• I'm the waterfalls of tears in an essence :'D

AAA this is so cuute! We are like a big happy family!! Aww! Of course @Buntingsir is crying xD

• Alt text

Your name is a romanian cookie XD Ofc! You're sweet anyway ;D

You've got a nice name, it kinda suits you (I dunno why, just feels that way) My name is Eugenia (in my passport it's written as Evgeniia...), Jane for short in English

• I don't know how to pronounce your name but I'm sure it sounds lovely!

(In Finnish we pronounce words exactly like they are written soo.. ;D)

You've got a nice name, it kinda suits you (I dunno why, just feels that way) My name is Eugenia (in my passport it's written as Evgeniia...), Jane for short in English

• The threads dilemma in a nutshell ;D

I'M A GUY LMAOO

• Pfffft hahahah, that's so cool. Thanks! :D

Your name is a romanian cookie XD Ofc! You're sweet anyway ;D

• Exactly! :D (Andrea is really "Northern" sounding name In Finland so maybe that's why I imagine you like this? :D)

• We're all excited for our thread's birthday <3 Of course we'll end up teary eyed one way or another, our dear Jane(^^) being the chain starter ;3

AAA this is so cuute! We are like a big happy family!! Aww! Of course @Buntingsir is crying xD

• :D <3

Fun fact: I went to a burger place and they spelled my name wrong. They put "Christ" instead. I can now put it on the list of numerous misspelling of my name (majority of them by me. :'D)

Alt text

:O Oh Antonio is a powerfull name!!! But Kristi is a perfect name for you!!

• It's my full name, like official of some sort. In Russia we have a shortened versions as well and folks call each other by them. Mine is Zhenya but it sounds really awkward in English so Jane works too. :D

I don't know how to pronounce your name but I'm sure it sounds lovely! (In Finnish we pronounce words exactly like they are written soo.. ;D)

• I'M SO FRIGGIN' CUTE, HOLY CRAP! :D <3

U are the one with the glasses XD got inspired by your avatar ^^

• this is so sweet <333333333

• I googled "Ray" and this was the first image to show up! (ABigBadWolf's real identity??!!)

Alt text

Aw, thank you! ;-;

• Jesus, how could they do that?!?!?

Fun fact: I went to a burger place and they spelled my name wrong. They put "Christ" instead. I can now put it on the list of numerous misspelling of my name (majority of them by me. :'D)

• Oh true!! I should join them! :P

my neighbors are having a party looks like they're celebrating rhyiona's birthday ^_^

• Well Andreea (with 2 e's) is pretty common in Romania, along with Alexandra, Ana (yes with 1 n) etc(end of thinking capacity)

Exactly! (Andrea is really "Northern" sounding name In Finland so maybe that's why I imagine you like this? )

• This is so cute <3

• WAIT ARE YOU A GUY!! :O NO WAY!!!

just kidding.. :D

I'M A GUY LMAOO

• Glad you like yourself XD

I'M SO FRIGGIN' CUTE, HOLY CRAP!

• ;3

Yeah, I noticed her. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.