Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

My name's Ashur, kinda like the guy from Game of Thrones but not. It's pronounced the same way though :p

nohuhhuh posted: »

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• I should've added a dragon there... would've been epic >v<

This is so cute

• Oh now we are already using our real names huh? :D

muhahah just as I planned! >:)

XDJulieXD posted: »

We're all excited for our thread's birthday Of course we'll end up teary eyed one way or another, our dear Jane(^^) being the chain starter ;3

• Glad u like it ^^

rhonu posted: »

this is so sweet <333333333

• We are sisters after all, dear Hanna ;3

Oh now we are already using our real names huh? muhahah just as I planned!

• OH NOES

I googled "Ray" and this was the first image to show up! (ABigBadWolf's real identity??!!)

• Yes, it would've made the pic all the more epic lol :P

I should've added a dragon there... would've been epic >v<

• EEEYYY, I GET IT! YOU'RE FUNNY GREEN!

AND I DON'T KNOW MAN!

Green613 posted: »

Jesus, how could they do that?!?!?

• I like everyone, WE'RE ALL ADORABLE. WE CAN'T DENY THIS!

Glad you like yourself XD

• No wonder Asher is awesome! He has your name B)

My name's Ashur, kinda like the guy from Game of Thrones but not. It's pronounced the same way though

• B)

Yes, it would've made the pic all the more epic lol :P

• It's weird cause I knew straightaway that Green was a dude too. XD

The threads dilemma in a nutshell ;D

• Sneak hug for Andreea >:D

Alt text

We are sisters after all, dear Hanna ;3

• Not everyone. Most are deceived by his Opal avatar X3

kristi78968 posted: »

It's weird cause I knew straightaway that Green was a dude too. XD

• "Zhenya" sure sounds exotic! :D That's not a bad thing tho!

My whole name is actually..wait..

googling my own name

Phew, okay my face is not these so...

... my whole name is Hanna-Eveliina Orvokki but I definitely don't use my whole name :D)

buntingsir posted: »

It's my full name, like official of some sort. In Russia we have a shortened versions as well and folks call each other by them. Mine is Zhenya but it sounds really awkward in English so Jane works too.

• This is so awesome! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Fun fact: I went to a burger place and they spelled my name wrong. They put "Christ" instead. I can now put it on the list of numerous misspelling of my name (majority of them by me. :'D)

• Thanks! I like Alex a lot! (mostly reminds me of Madagascar but hey, it's a nice movie :P)

My name...is Alex, Hanna is a nice name

• My name is pretty common in my country, so it's cool that for someone it's 'exotic' :D

Whoa, your name is so beatiful! D:

"Zhenya" sure sounds exotic! That's not a bad thing tho! My whole name is actually..wait.. googling my own name Phew, okay my face is not these so... ... my whole name is Hanna-Eveliina Orvokki but I definitely don't use my whole name )

• Also, I should warn everyone before someone thinks I died: I'll probably be gone for a couple of hours tomorrow (hopefully I can come later, though). Unfortunately someone passed away and yeah. You know the drill.

• A beautiful speech my friend :')

I'm glad to be a part of this great community, and I look forward to the days to come...

I raise my glass, to the ship that should be

OK! So it's that time of the month again! And not what you might think I mean by that you dirty minded weenie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) To start off l

• A happy family!! XD

After a long workday I'm more than happy to finally be back here! ;A; I didn't have much time to draw anything special for today.. but here's a little doodle anyway.. I love you guys!

• I'm sorry green, but for now on, I will always read your comments imagining that Ashur from GoT wrote them :P

My name's Ashur, kinda like the guy from Game of Thrones but not. It's pronounced the same way though

• Alt text

Really? Thank you! :3

That's like the cutest name ever!

• Awww, you'll make me cry with these :(

@Quiff

• I'm sorry for your loss dude, my thoughts go out to you and yours :(

We'll be waiting for with open arms...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Also, I should warn everyone before someone thinks I died: I'll probably be gone for a couple of hours tomorrow (hopefully I can come later, though). Unfortunately someone passed away and yeah. You know the drill.

• Oh, I'm so sorry... I hope everything goes quiet and it will be alright...

Also, I should warn everyone before someone thinks I died: I'll probably be gone for a couple of hours tomorrow (hopefully I can come later, though). Unfortunately someone passed away and yeah. You know the drill.

• Alt text

• I'm sorry but I'm gonna post one of these every single day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Until hubby comes back! <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

Awww, you'll make me cry with these

• Alt text

Chickening out??? HAH!

• The happiest of them all!! ;A;

A happy family!! XD

• Thank you, brother, it means a lot.

I'm sorry for your loss dude, my thoughts go out to you and yours We'll be waiting for with open arms...

• It'll be alright, I've actually known for hours now but I don't wanna sour the mood of the thread, sorry guys. :)

Oh, I'm so sorry... I hope everything goes quiet and it will be alright...

• Whoa, your name is so beatiful! D:

Hahahah...no ;D Okay maybe in your opinion but no.

My name is pretty common in my country, so it's cool that for someone it's 'exotic' Whoa, your name is so beatiful!

• Zhenya

Like the Bond girl villain from Goldeneye?? That's a pretty cool name :D

It's my full name, like official of some sort. In Russia we have a shortened versions as well and folks call each other by them. Mine is Zhenya but it sounds really awkward in English so Jane works too.

• It's cool, Asher's a dank character anyway :P

I'm sorry green, but for now on, I will always read your comments imagining that Ashur from GoT wrote them :P

• I will reveal your secrets Wol--RAY! >:O

OH NOES

• You will be missed Wolfy Ray... (condolences)

• It's cool bro, just take the time you need :p We ain't running anywhere.

• Admit it you are defeated!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.