Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Don't be sorry, It's okay... just be strong... I hope we'll manage to ease your pain even a little tomorrow...

I'd hug you If I could and If it would've been appropriate.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It'll be alright, I've actually known for hours now but I don't wanna sour the mood of the thread, sorry guys.

• You're a Londoner, called Ray...

ARE YOU RAY WINSTONE?! :O

Jk, that's a 'gangster' name my friend :P

My name's actually Ray! Hey, three letters like Tom.

• dear Hanna ;3

Oh why this gives me shivers? xD Like "What are you talking about, I'm nohuhhuh!!!"

Btw, have I ever mentioned what "nohuhhuh" means?

XDJulieXD posted: »

We are sisters after all, dear Hanna ;3

• Thanks, man. :)

Green613 posted: »

It's cool bro, just take the time you need We ain't running anywhere.

• For some reason whenever I hear that name, I always think of Saoirse Ronan's character in the film Hanna :P

Alt text

^ Her :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• Thank you, Julie. :P

You will be missed Wolfy Ray... (condolences)

• Aw I'm sorry to hear that! But it's okay, you can come back whenever you like, no stress! :)

Also, I should warn everyone before someone thinks I died: I'll probably be gone for a couple of hours tomorrow (hopefully I can come later, though). Unfortunately someone passed away and yeah. You know the drill.

• Well my full name is Henry Holland Heath... Very British name :P

But I've always preferred either Harry or Hazza :D

I have awoken from my slumber because (I kid you not) my neighbors are having a party. (What's wrong with teenagers these days? Why can't t

• Aw thank you :D

But in the Goldeneye it was pronounced much more differently so... I can't really tell if it was a mistake or it was intentional.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Zhenya Like the Bond girl villain from Goldeneye?? That's a pretty cool name

• I'm Joanna, nickname Joey, Jojo and, occasionally, Yoda (which my friends only call me because they know I hate it) :)

I can totally see you as a Hanna! I love that name, btw.

• Oh man I'm so full! Had the world's biggest and juiciest ribs on that BBQ!!!

Ugh, I need to rest... How is everyone else doing atm? :D

• pls no ;-;

I will reveal your secrets Wol--RAY! >:O

• Hey I won't stop you! XD

You need the love <3

I'm sorry but I'm gonna post one of these every single day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Until hubby comes back!

• im tots gangsta yo

You're a Londoner, called Ray... ARE YOU RAY WINSTONE?! :O Jk, that's a 'gangster' name my friend :P

• Of course man :)

Thank you, brother, it means a lot.

• edited July 2015

Sorry for your loss, Wolf. :(

We understand and we'll be here for you when you return!

Also, I should warn everyone before someone thinks I died: I'll probably be gone for a couple of hours tomorrow (hopefully I can come later, though). Unfortunately someone passed away and yeah. You know the drill.

• edited July 2015

Thank you, I'll be back as soon as possible. :)

Aw I'm sorry to hear that! But it's okay, you can come back whenever you like, no stress!

• I would not be worthy of being called a man if I were to admit defeat!! >:D

Admit it you are defeated!!!!

• Oh cool! :P I'm definitely not as young and cute as she is (I'm more boyish looking)

For some reason whenever I hear that name, I always think of Saoirse Ronan's character in the film Hanna :P ^ Her

• Well I have a Russian friend whose name is (forgive me typing this in the English alphabet) Cymrak.

He didn't even want to hear me say it aloud to him, so he guessed it would be pronounced Soomrak in English :P

buntingsir posted: »

Aw thank you But in the Goldeneye it was pronounced much more differently so... I can't really tell if it was a mistake or it was intentional.

• So many H's :D

I like Henry. If you were a Finn your name would be Henri. :P

Well my full name is Henry Holland Heath... Very British name :P But I've always preferred either Harry or Hazza

• a 'gangster' name

GASP I just remembered. There was a character Ray in the film 'In Bruges'.

You're a Londoner, called Ray... ARE YOU RAY WINSTONE?! :O Jk, that's a 'gangster' name my friend :P

• Thank you so much. This all means a lot to me. :)

kristi78968 posted: »

Sorry for your loss, Wolf. We understand and we'll be here for you when you return!

• Oh great nicknames haha! And thanks!

My (stupid) nicknames: Handelsbanken, Hansku, Hanskubansku, Hanttapuli..

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'm Joanna, nickname Joey, Jojo and, occasionally, Yoda (which my friends only call me because they know I hate it) I can totally see you as a Hanna! I love that name, btw.

• Just talking to you guys helps a lot. :)

Don't be sorry, It's okay... just be strong... I hope we'll manage to ease your pain even a little tomorrow... I'd hug you If I could and If it would've been appropriate.

• :'D Jealous of you Hazza!

I'm good and obviously, you had a good day as well :D

Oh man I'm so full! Had the world's biggest and juiciest ribs on that BBQ!!! Ugh, I need to rest... How is everyone else doing atm?

• So sorry for your loss, Wolf! Take your time, we'll be right here.

• My real name is obviously Marija :P

• 'Soomrak' means 'dusk' in Russian (but not a state of the day, more like the essence itself, if that makes any sense). To be honest that's the first time I hear a name like that... But it really sounds epic! :D

Well I have a Russian friend whose name is (forgive me typing this in the English alphabet) Cymrak. He didn't even want to hear me say it aloud to him, so he guessed it would be pronounced Soomrak in English :P

• That's good. :) I really hope you'll feel better.

Just talking to you guys helps a lot.

• Technically the worst nickname I've ever been given is American Fairy Tale Princess Cheesecake Dot Com but that has nothing to do with anything and was mainly invented as a joke... By a very crazy friend of mine...

Okay, the rest I can't understand, so they may make some sense, but Handelsbanken?! That is just... XD. Your friends have great imagination.

Oh great nicknames haha! And thanks! My (stupid) nicknames: Handelsbanken, Hansku, Hanskubansku, Hanttapuli..

• Thank you so much. <3

So sorry for your loss, Wolf! Take your time, we'll be right here.

• i'm so sorry to hear that... :( i hope we can cheer you up a bit! i wish i could give you a big hug right now.

• soomrak/sumrak means 'dusk' in croatian, too. pretty sure it has the same meaning in every slavic language

'Soomrak' means 'dusk' in Russian (but not a state of the day, more like the essence itself, if that makes any sense). To be honest that's the first time I hear a name like that... But it really sounds epic!

• Alt text

im tots gangsta yo

• You think she's cute? :/ Hmmm.... I wouldn't have gone THAT far, but it also depends on the role she is playing :P

Oh cool! :P I'm definitely not as young and cute as she is (I'm more boyish looking)

• Hah, crazy friends with crazy imagination are the best!

Oh yeah sorry I forgot to mention that those are Finnish nicknames, I don't have any English nicknames :/ But those nicknames don't really mean anything, they just sound funny (Hanskubansku=Hannabanana) But yeah my dad calls me Handelsbanken for some reason! xD

Technically the worst nickname I've ever been given is American Fairy Tale Princess Cheesecake Dot Com but that has nothing to do with anyth

• My friend is also Marija or Maria? Anyway, a lovely name

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

My real name is obviously Marija :P

• I know...

Oohhh I like that!! Henri, it sounds nicer :)

So many H's I like Henry. If you were a Finn your name would be Henri. :P

• Languages are awesome :D

Some words with the same meaning have similar pronounciation, other words with similar meaning have such a different spelling and etc. I find it so interesting.

soomrak/sumrak means 'dusk' in croatian, too. pretty sure it has the same meaning in every slavic language

Sign in to comment in this discussion.