Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Not a lot of people are up at this time, unless you have a weird sleep schedule like myself or live in a country where it's currently morning or the afternoon. Yay for timezones.

• yes, here it's 10 am! what time is it where you live?

kristi78968 posted: »

Not a lot of people are up at this time, unless you have a weird sleep schedule like myself or live in a country where it's currently morning or the afternoon. Yay for timezones.

• 4 AM!

rhonu posted: »

yes, here it's 10 am! what time is it where you live?

• Well i live in Australia, 6 pm here

• 10:13 am in croatia right now

• 3:30 AM in Chicago right now

• Dun worry there is space for everyone ^^

Now suddenly, there's going to be a battle to the death for who will be in that picture!

• Ah no, no.. only the ppl that are genuinely active, not the spammers ;D

prepare for unnecessary comments and posts

• I asked out of my own curiousity :P And thank you for answering me.

Wow, what a cool sounding name you have! ^_^

armis37 posted: »

Well, I'm not Rhyionian so I figured I don't need to answer My real name is Armin What a twist

• Oh oho ho hoh ho, sounds very exciting >:3

rubs hands

XDJulieXD posted: »

Haha I'm really glad you liked it ^^ also later this month I'm gonna start a project that is all about drawing the most active members ^^

• No problem, it's only fair - I know yours and you know mine ^^

You think so? Thanks!

buntingsir posted: »

I asked out of my own curiousity :P And thank you for answering me. Wow, what a cool sounding name you have! ^_^

• Aw, well aren't you sweet? :3 Knowing each others real names kinda makes people more close and that's really awesome.

No problem, it's only fair - I know yours and you know mine ^^ You think so? Thanks!

• Yeah, names have that kind of power :)

Never imagined that Wolf is Ray tho :D

Aw, well aren't you sweet? Knowing each others real names kinda makes people more close and that's really awesome.

• LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Alt text

Oh oho ho hoh ho, sounds very exciting >:3 rubs hands

• But why? Let us all stay friends forever ;__;

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

• Oh okay, GOOD PLAN!

Alt text

Ah no, no.. only the ppl that are genuinely active, not the spammers ;D

• :D In the Internet person's nickname is like a given to me, so I can't really imagine what the real name is. I'm just taking things like they're presented I guess.

Yeah, names have that kind of power Never imagined that Wolf is Ray tho

• I don't know, I felt the need to post one more battle GIF. We're all good now!

Alt text

But why? Let us all stay friends forever ;__;

• So how will you refer to other members now - by name or nickname? :D

In the Internet person's nickname is like a given to me, so I can't really imagine what the real name is. I'm just taking things like they're presented I guess.

• Okay, good! :D

Alt text

I don't know, I felt the need to post one more battle GIF. We're all good now!

• Probably by their nickname. I don't know, someone could feel uncomfortable otherwise and I don't want that to happen. But I can still refer to them by their real names on some special occasions, muhahaha >:D

So how will you refer to other members now - by name or nickname?

• You have THE POWER OF NAMES now! :D

Probably by their nickname. I don't know, someone could feel uncomfortable otherwise and I don't want that to happen. But I can still refer to them by their real names on some special occasions, muhahaha >:D

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Everyone who's read the posts here has it too tho ;3

You have THE POWER OF NAMES now!

• Not that much of a power then, eh? :D

Everyone who's read the posts here has it too tho ;3

• Nah... It still gives you the feeling of being kind of special :3

Not that much of a power then, eh?

• Lmao, ok then :D

Oh I like Talia! No worries there my friend XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I expect a big apology in big bold letters directed to Sera herself. :P Nah, just kidding. Now if someone hates on Talia then we have a problem, :P

• I keep thinking it will be either Gared or Rodrik :/

Someone important has to die at the end of the season and I'm afraid it might be Talia.

• Soooo... anyone watch that cory in the house anime? I can only find the english dub of it

• Fair enough!

I try and be on here everyday, for most of the day :D

Dun worry ^^ after I finish with my last exam I'll collect data on u guys >:3 and I'll try to draw the most active members I aint got time to draw all of our members o.O

• It's 2pm in England :)

Not a lot of people are up at this time, unless you have a weird sleep schedule like myself or live in a country where it's currently morning or the afternoon. Yay for timezones.

• OMG! This is super cool! I totally love it!
    Can you scan me too? :-) Don't worry if you can't!

@John_Smith13 I'm so sorry, I'm not funny at all, but your nickname is a reference to so many things, I just couldn't resist... I hope this is still good enough.

• Oh man... I didn't sleep enough last night. I went to bed at close to 3am, then my dog wouldn't stop whining about nothing so I couldn't actually fall asleep.

Woke up at 7:20am, late for work as a result. Then when I got home at 11:30am, I took a nap!! :O

ME! I never take naps! Yet apparently I napped for 1:30 hours :D

Anyways, enough about that shit, how is everyone today?

• I didn't sleep well at all either. I went to sleep at around 4 AM, then somehow I woke up at 5:30 AM and it was so hot so I gave up trying to sleep for tonight V___V

My day is good so far, though it's only 8 AM so nothings actually happened yet. How's your day going so far? :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh man... I didn't sleep enough last night. I went to bed at close to 3am, then my dog wouldn't stop whining about nothing so I couldn't act

• There is always a first Time for anything :P currently I am visiting my best friend(because of that i am mit very active here) and he is a Big sport junky. Did sport all day yesterday, cant really move today. Watching the boxing fight of a Friend in an hour. But everything else is fine, beside missing all the rhyiona stuff. Hows your day?

Oh man... I didn't sleep enough last night. I went to bed at close to 3am, then my dog wouldn't stop whining about nothing so I couldn't act

• Oh dude, I could never survive the day on that level of sleep! :O

Where do you live for it to be 8am? :/

Green613 posted: »

I didn't sleep well at all either. I went to sleep at around 4 AM, then somehow I woke up at 5:30 AM and it was so hot so I gave up trying t

• edited July 2015

Your day sounds quite fun actually :P

Well I'm home from work now so I can relax for a bit. My Dad once again criticized me staying up till 2am to play games, the guy just cannot let anything go!

Even threw about stuff like "Wish I'd never bought the damn thing" and "It's ruined your education" blah blah blah. I hardly ruined my education as I graduated college :D

Kruzii posted: »

There is always a first Time for anything :P currently I am visiting my best friend(because of that i am mit very active here) and he is a B

• I live in Illinois, in the U.S. ^-^

Oh dude, I could never survive the day on that level of sleep! :O Where do you live for it to be 8am?

• Go USA :D

I must visit there at some point...

Green613 posted: »

I live in Illinois, in the U.S. ^-^

• USA USA US-

Uhh, I mean

It's alright

B]

Go USA I must visit there at some point...

• Read the manga

The anime is filler garbage.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Soooo... anyone watch that cory in the house anime? I can only find the english dub of it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.