Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Lol, I intend to visit all 50 States before I die :P

I am also planning on moving to the West Coast in the future...

Green613 posted: »

USA USA US- Uhh, I mean It's alright B]

• West coast is best coast

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, I intend to visit all 50 States before I die :P I am also planning on moving to the West Coast in the future...

• Ah, poor bro:/ Same thing with my dad when I visit him :| and I am not even playing when i'm there! Everything worked out for you, Your dad should be proud! What did you Play?

Your day sounds quite fun actually :P Well I'm home from work now so I can relax for a bit. My Dad once again criticized me staying up ti

• fit me rit no m9

West coast is best coast

• no u fit me

Poogers555 posted: »

fit me rit no m9

• Fair enough :)

West coast is best coast

• Is the mango version really better then the animu one? I hear its in the top 10 best chinese cartoons of 2015

Read the manga The anime is filler garbage.

• yeah though it was made in 2011 not 2015

Jaesong1 posted: »

Is the mango version really better then the animu one? I hear its in the top 10 best chinese cartoons of 2015

• Yeah...

My Dad is just that kind of person, he doesn't let stuff go and he loves to bring up the past as though it really matters for the present. I'm not saying I did my very best in school, but at least I completed High-School, with C's across the board. Then I completed College with a Diploma worth 2 B's and an A.

My Dad will be fucking proud of me when I join the Marines next year. If he isn't then I know he is a lost cause :P

I was playing GOT Ep.4 actually. Thing is is that when my Dad falls asleep, he is literally in deep sleep, it's amazing. This was an extremely rare moment in which he had to get up to use the bathroom and saw the lights were on... I stay up late quite a lot anyways.

Kruzii posted: »

Ah, poor bro:/ Same thing with my dad when I visit him and I am not even playing when i'm there! Everything worked out for you, Your dad should be proud! What did you Play?

• Thank you! No problem, I'll scan you too, but it'll take some time to be done as I already have a lot of requests on which I actually have to start working... ^_^'

OMG! This is super cool! I totally love it! Can you scan me too? :-) Don't worry if you can't!

• I say! :O

no u fit me

• ^^

Fair enough! I try and be on here everyday, for most of the day

• You have found your way! Its awesome what you've achieved! Your father should be proud:)

Have to go :( talk ya later!

Yeah... My Dad is just that kind of person, he doesn't let stuff go and he loves to bring up the past as though it really matters for the

• I hope so dude, I really do sometimes...

See ya later! 8D

Kruzii posted: »

You have found your way! Its awesome what you've achieved! Your father should be proud:) Have to go talk ya later!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hi everyone!
    I hope you all have/start a good day!
    For me it's super special day! It's 9h50am and I'm going too G-Anime a convention with Youtubers (mostly French from Quebec and 2 from France), Cosplayers...etc... Here's the people who come http://ganime.ca/2015summer/fr/guests/
    It's an event of 2 days, and also what I'm so excited is that I'll have the opportunity of playing Pewdiepie : The Legend of the Brofist!!!
    So bye everyone! May Rhyiona be with us!

• Thanks! ;-P And don't worry, I know these things need a lot of work and time!

buntingsir posted: »

Thank you! No problem, I'll scan you too, but it'll take some time to be done as I already have a lot of requests on which I actually have to start working... ^_^'

• edited July 2015

Okay since it's the quiet time, again, I'll just recommend you this story with choices, and it's about apocalypse, surviving and you get the picture. Kinda like TWD :)

http://thegouldenway.deviantart.com/art/Just-Short-of-the-Dead-Episode-5-A-City-Fading-522031614#comments

• Oh it's an interactive story!! :O

Oh wow, that is cool!!! I'll definitely give this a go later! XD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Okay since it's the quiet time, again, I'll just recommend you this story with choices, and it's about apocalypse, surviving and you get the

• Yeah, I have just played all the five episodes and the ending just got me ;__;

Choices really do matter ;)

Oh it's an interactive story!! :O Oh wow, that is cool!!! I'll definitely give this a go later! XD

• Oh wow...

Ok then! This could be fun!! XD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, I have just played all the five episodes and the ending just got me ;__; Choices really do matter

• It's only been 3 days?! Oh man... we're waiting for him to return in anticipation like we're waiting for the next episode ;__;

nohuhhuh posted: »

@Quiff

• I'm back.

This thread's awfully quiet...

• Good, good, Talia is awesome. :P

Lmao, ok then Oh I like Talia! No worries there my friend XD

• what if episode 4 will not take long and actually comes before Quiff? :D

It's only been 3 days?! Oh man... we're waiting for him to return in anticipation like we're waiting for the next episode ;__;

• Pfffthahah, that would be eerily strange... and suspicious.

Didn't he say he'll be gone for 3 weeks or I remember something wrong?

what if episode 4 will not take long and actually comes before Quiff?

• because you weren't here! :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm back. This thread's awfully quiet...

• I'm here and the thread is still quiet. :P

because you weren't here!

• Everyone is passed out after yesterday's celebration probably.

• Too much cake... this is what happens. :P

Everyone is passed out after yesterday's celebration probably.

• Well worth it though. All of the cakes were really delicious :D

Too much cake... this is what happens. :P

• Welcome back BRO :D How are you..feeling better after your day today ? Am really sorry for your loss BRO :(

• Something like that :P

technically it could happen! Likely? No. :P

Pfffthahah, that would be eerily strange... and suspicious. Didn't he say he'll be gone for 3 weeks or I remember something wrong?

• edited July 2015

I wasn't there. I hadn't got a chance though. :(

Edit: and STILL... NO ONE talked to me after I post this.

Everyone is passed out after yesterday's celebration probably.

• Thanks man. :D Yeah, I'm good.

Welcome back BRO How are you..feeling better after your day today ? Am really sorry for your loss BRO

• Well I got a new phone :D so I've been playing around with it :3

• Cakes are always delicious. :P

Well worth it though. All of the cakes were really delicious

• Oh, congrats! You like it? :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Well I got a new phone so I've been playing around with it

• I was just thinking that in two or three weeks I'll feel the urge to start guessing the release dates and stuff once again. And everything once again will be back to normal.

Something like that :P technically it could happen! Likely? No. :P

• Unfortunately it is :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.