Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• yeah, I'm still okay with this waiting game, but soon enough I will feel frustrated again :3

buntingsir posted: »

I was just thinking that in two or three weeks I'll feel the urge to start guessing the release dates and stuff once again. And everything once again will be back to normal.

• Yeah! :D had my old phone for 7 years ... :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh, congrats! You like it?

• edited July 2015

The circle of waiting on TTG forums :D

Gotta prepare some gifs for expressing frustration for the episode 4 release date thread.

nohuhhuh posted: »

yeah, I'm still okay with this waiting game, but soon enough I will feel frustrated again

• i am writing rhyiona right now... B) if only i could translate...

are you alright? <3

I'm back. This thread's awfully quiet...

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

What if I...am this friend? X-files theme song

• Whoa, that's way too long.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Yeah! had my old phone for 7 years ...

• Yeah, I'm good, thank you. <3

rhonu posted: »

i am writing rhyiona right now... if only i could translate... are you alright?

• I got your back BRO just remember if you need some one to talk to am here for you BRO :D

BRO FIST<3

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm good.

• yep. There're so many good waiting gifs out there xD

The circle of waiting on TTG forums Gotta prepare some gifs for expressing frustration for the episode 4 release date thread.

• Yeah,I didn't really wanted to change it because I thought it's not necessary.If it can still work I don't have to get a new one. :3 until now, cause it's not working anymore.

Whoa, that's way too long.

• The milestone's just been reached.

Alt text

And now it's gone </3

• It still lasted a while. 7 years is nothing to scoff at. :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Yeah,I didn't really wanted to change it because I thought it's not necessary.If it can still work I don't have to get a new one. until now, cause it's not working anymore.

• Alt text

The milestone's just been reached. And now it's gone </3

• Thanks, man, I really appreciate that. :)

I got your back BRO just remember if you need some one to talk to am here for you BRO BRO FIST<3

• No, that can't be, that's impossible, I refuse to believe it.

people hate talia??!?!?! :O

• Alt text

• It's not like it's the last time we're having cakes. I'm sure next time you'll be there :)

And a lot of people weren't there yesterday besides you too. Them timezones and summer breaks...

I wasn't there. I hadn't got a chance though. Edit: and STILL... NO ONE talked to me after I post this.

• edited July 2015

Yes, it out lasted my brother and sister's phone hehehehe. Pffft

It still lasted a while. 7 years is nothing to scoff at.

• That gif is brilliant, sometimes the Internet can be such a majestic place to find these treasures :D

• Okay this has nothing to do with Rhyiona (like 50 % of my posts lol) but what the hell is this?? Is this my true form? :O

Alt text

• I bet in a day or two I'll reach 6969 likes so there's still time for me to be happy. <3

• you digivolved

Okay this has nothing to do with Rhyiona (like 50 % of my posts lol) but what the hell is this?? Is this my true form? :O

• Don't forget to screenshot that one too. :)

I bet in a day or two I'll reach 6969 likes so there's still time for me to be happy.

• THE HOLY NUMBER

Alt text

• digi digi digi..

Now I'm a MegaWarSeaPuppymon!

you digivolved

• what the..where did you even find this?

Alt text

Okay this has nothing to do with Rhyiona (like 50 % of my posts lol) but what the hell is this?? Is this my true form? :O

• It's so funny swinging its legs. I don't know why this seems so hilarious to me...

• IKR!! I wonder why I haven't searched any axolotl gifs until now :D

That gif is brilliant, sometimes the Internet can be such a majestic place to find these treasures

• I just googled axolotl gifs and this showed up! D:

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

what the..where did you even find this?

• nohuhhuh posted: »

digi digi digi.. Now I'm a MegaWarSeaPuppymon!

• because axolotls are hilarious ;D

Alt text

It's so funny swinging its legs. I don't know why this seems so hilarious to me...

• Hey we're BROS BRO!

BRO FIST <3

Thanks, man, I really appreciate that.

• And so cuuuuute

Alt text

Their faces are like constantly saying to you: Hi!~

because axolotls are hilarious ;D

• well, now I found it too

there are some pretty interesting gifs there :D

Alt text

I just googled axolotl gifs and this showed up!

• That's bro, bro!

Hey we're BROS BRO! BRO FIST

• if rhys has been out for 9 days on this road trip with the rest of the gang shouldn't he have stubble? how does he shave... does he even wash his hair... how does he survive the heat in that outfit. is he even eating enough nutrients? but not large meals since metabolic heat can increase body temperature. is he drinking cold drinks regularly to avoid dehydration? please son protect your head from direct sunlight and wear a hat, look at your girlfriend, she knows what's up

• edited July 2015

shouldn't he have stubble

@Poogers555

He's salty about this.

if rhys has been out for 9 days on this road trip with the rest of the gang shouldn't he have stubble? how does he shave... does he even was

• also doesn't explain how mr. 'vaughnilla ice' (dem puns) survived without water and food while being completely paralyzed.

if rhys has been out for 9 days on this road trip with the rest of the gang shouldn't he have stubble? how does he shave... does he even was

• @buntingsir Pls i want one too,btw hei i'm back for 5 min lel.

• Alright, but please don't expect it really soon, it'll take a while...

@buntingsir Pls i want one too,btw hei i'm back for 5 min lel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.