Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm glad too, I love this already!

I don't think this was easy -- we all just jumped at the chance of knowing about his dad. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Welp I'm glad you didn't miss this. :P Me too. I had lots of fun with creating this story. (I have to figure out how to make harder decisions xD)

• LMAO I could not stop laughing XD

This video I made for this thread's birthday will make you LOL harder than anything! Sorry for uploading a day later late because I've been busy though. HAHAHA!!!!

• Thanks a lot! I really really appreciate that! Bro fist!

Oh god nooo! :D Poor baby Rhys! ;A;

this is so freaking cute thank you so much for this Hanna My Vote is number 2 BRO FIST This is how I would imagine how Rhys is falling down the stairs

• well it looks like your wish is coming true! ;)

Ummmmmm... No.1, I have to know what was inside the present!! ^-^ Also getting to know Rhys' dad

• edited July 2015

Thanks! :3

I vote #1

• Good to hear :)

Excellent! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thank you, I am. Back on track now!

• Please not Henry...

Either Harry or Hazza, I really do not like my real first name :P

Thank you Henry!

• I bet Adam and Dave have the best gags :P

Those two are ultimate bro's!!

rhonu posted: »

imagine a TFTBL gag reel like in toy story or monsters inc.....................

• Jay! <3

we all just jumped at the chance of knowing about his dad

Well I'm glad actually you guys chose this one. :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm glad too, I love this already! I don't think this was easy -- we all just jumped at the chance of knowing about his dad. :P

• okay hazza it is! ;)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Please not Henry... Either Harry or Hazza, I really do not like my real first name :P

• I'm going to say 2, cuz the first one is kinda dark for Borderlands (and Rhys in general) IMO :/

Oh boy, here we go again.. please vote!

• Am sorry I didn't mean to make you sad forget I said anything about the stairs thing will you forgive me ;-;

Thanks a lot! I really really appreciate that! Bro fist! Oh god nooo! Poor baby Rhys! ;A;

• edited July 2015

heheei that's my doodle! Thank you! ;D And also, great video!

This video I made for this thread's birthday will make you LOL harder than anything! Sorry for uploading a day later late because I've been busy though. HAHAHA!!!!

• I chose that!!! XD

thank you! at least someone chose that xD

• My fascination with the AU of Rhys and Fiona being kids makes me wonder what Vaughn would look like. :D

• This is great dude!!

I still cannot stop laughing at that fire ants video XP

• Yay :D

okay hazza it is!

• I love how Papa p and I picked stairs and everyone else picked the first choice XD

Does anyone else want to see Rhys falling down the stairs XD

thank you! at least someone chose that xD

• (?) Good choice XD

Poogers555 posted: »

Stupid stairs ;3

• No you didn't make me sad xD don't worry. This stair choice actually has a lot funnier outcome :)

Am sorry I didn't mean to make you sad forget I said anything about the stairs thing will you forgive me ;-;

• edited July 2015

what, "dad gave me a present" is dark? :D Yes, he loses his arm because of that but you don't still know how..(I mean yes, 1 is the darker choice sure, but how did you know that? Are you in my head or something? :D)

I'm going to say 2, cuz the first one is kinda dark for Borderlands (and Rhys in general) IMO

• (?) Awesome choice XD

Only papa p, hazza, and i want to see Rhys falling down the stairs XD BRO Fist <3

I chose that!!! XD

• That's good :P

I chose that!!! XD

• When I see any mention of Dad's in relation to trauma or injury, I immediately think:

Dad was a violent drunk with no restraint sometimes...

Also, you're still thinking of your hubby :P

what, "dad gave me a present" is dark? Yes, he loses his arm because of that but you don't still know how..(I mean yes, 1 is the darker choice sure, but how did you know that? Are you in my head or something? )

• Bro-Fist!

It sounds like Rhys!!! XD

(?) Awesome choice XD Only papa p, hazza, and i want to see Rhys falling down the stairs XD BRO Fist

• Lol :P

That's good :P

• A midget compared to Rhys no matter what age. :P

kristi78968 posted: »

My fascination with the AU of Rhys and Fiona being kids makes me wonder what Vaughn would look like.

• I can't wait to see your comic no matter the outcome :D I AM SO EXCITED!!!! XD

No you didn't make me sad xD don't worry. This stair choice actually has a lot funnier outcome

• smol

My fascination with the AU of Rhys and Fiona being kids makes me wonder what Vaughn would look like.

• edited July 2015

This is how I imagine him:

Alt text

He has a runny nose :3

• AW I WANT TO KEEP HIM IN MY POCKET

This is how I imagine him: He has a runny nose

• Oh when you put it that way.. :D

Gasp! How..did you know that!?? Get out of my head Hazza! :O

When I see any mention of Dad's in relation to trauma or injury, I immediately think: Dad was a violent drunk with no restraint sometimes... Also, you're still thinking of your hubby :P

• Alt text

QUICK, SOMEONE GET THE PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL A TISSUE!

• throws a Pokeball

rhonu posted: »

AW I WANT TO KEEP HIM IN MY POCKET

• Yeah :P

I'll be back >:)

Oh when you put it that way.. Gasp! How..did you know that!?? Get out of my head Hazza! :O

• This is canon to me :)

• Man it has been really quiet today :/

I'm gonna go finish GOT Ep.4, so I shall return here soon with my thoughts!! XD

• :DD Yay!

Man it has been really quiet today I'm gonna go finish GOT Ep.4, so I shall return here soon with my thoughts!! XD

• Tell us your thoughts!

Man it has been really quiet today I'm gonna go finish GOT Ep.4, so I shall return here soon with my thoughts!! XD

• I can totally see this. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.