Season 2 talk

Now it might be a little early, but given episode five's release soon I was just thinking of season 2! I'm hoping they stick with the Forrester's, and that hopefully because of the multi-season deal with HBO they release on a yearly schedule(That would be awesome!) Oh, and that Rodrik can't die because him and Elaena are the epitome of Forrester's(even though they're not hitched yet) cx

Comments

• I really hope the story of the Forresters goes on for multiple seasons. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, want to bend the knee to the One True King Stannis Baratheon.

I can already see the dialogue options: [bend the knee] [bend the knee] [bend the knee] or ... (silently bend the knee)

• Not sure I'd call Rodrik the one who's untouchable. The only untouchables I see are: Talia and Asher. Talia is going to be playable in season 2 for sure....and Asher welll I'm afraid since Rodrik's probably going to die (Way to similar to Ned Stark) Asher will need to take his place as Lord of Ironrath.

• I agree with you, but I think if anything Rodrik's death should happen later, after a marriage between Elaena and himself. So that Arthur could potentially be a playable character in season 2. Also, foreshadowing in Sons of Winter when Rodrik and Elaena were walking up to confront Gryff.. Those two definitely are house heads if you ask me. Asher hasn't matured enough to take on that mantle.(Not yet anyway..)

Wigams posted: »

Not sure I'd call Rodrik the one who's untouchable. The only untouchables I see are: Talia and Asher. Talia is going to be playable in sea

• edited July 2015

Personally I hope Season 1 gives the Forresters a satisfying end without a bunch of lingering questions. Then we could get a new house for season 2, possibly set in an entirely different period of the vast ASOIAF universe. Roberts Rebellion, The Dance of Dragons, Aegons conquest... There are plently of other interesting stories to tell. I feel it'd be a wasted opportunity to stick with the Forresters.

• Season 2 would be a great idea!

• Asher is mature enough. We're the ones playing as him I can make mature decisions :P

I agree with you, but I think if anything Rodrik's death should happen later, after a marriage between Elaena and himself. So that Arthur co

• A 2nd season would be great if they could fix the biggest issue, plot armor as we all know is overly frustrating, and personally I'd like to see us play as another family/house, possibly one further South in Westeros or a family native to the other continent.

• I'd love if season 2 featured another house, like one of the vassala tothe greyjoys, we can spend our time reaving, and it can fill the gap that the show has currently ignores from them :D

• i think it would be cool to play as different characters from different houses in different situtations like the show. instead of being from one house (house forrester) but also play as maybe a lanninster or a mercenary of theirs, or a slave freed from dany or maybe an unsullied. Or maybe a martell who is upset about oberyn's death and plans with the sand snakes or something. i like the forresters and i want to still play with them but it would be cool to play as other people not tied with them as well...regardless of how they do it i just want them to keep making game of throne seasons lol

• It would be a shame to leave House Forrester and the members we've been playing as - I want House Forrester to feel like a legitimate house in the Word of Ice and Fire, just as the show gives so much attention to Lannisters, Tyrells and Starks, I'd like the Telltale series to keep doing a good job with House Forrester - we get to play as this House so its like we the players are part of GRRM's world - its the House that brings us into Westeros and its conflicts which we try to solve - House Forrester might just be the most important third tier noble house in the North (controlling most of the Ironwood is a big deal) - this is the house we the players shape, our conduit for feeling like we're part of the game of thrones, we struggle through its difficult times and I'd like for this struggle to continue into Season 2 and beyond, for Telltale to tell their own version of Game of Thrones through this unique House that they created.

• edited July 2015

I want to keep with the Forrester's current storyline. We've established these characters now and it wouldn't make sense to just throw in a whole batch of completely new ones.

That said, I think altering a few player characters within this storyline could be interesting. We keep with established story/choices while also adding in some new stuff. I want a playable Talia and Torrhen Whitehill.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.