THAT scene [only for those who played Ep5!!!]

Comments

• Because you're playing Game of Thrones.

• Gonna eat some pancakes while replaying the ep with "bold" choices! Aha! Mmm-hm!

• Woah, why don't you tell(tale) us how you really feel?

• edited July 2015

I wouldn't pm anybody I don't want to be a spoiler kind of guy

Discuss it with the users whom have played the episode through PM. Don't tease the other users, that makes you look like a jerk.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I temporally removed a image that was posted, for the time being until the first official release could everyone please use only text and use spoiler tags as it's a glitched release rather than a real one and it might be posted on other parts of the forum. Once the episode gets released i will restore the image.

• Just finished it and im crying... I've never cried before for a game nor a film nor a serie... I just cant belive it...

• Who was the lucky one?

Just finished it and im crying... I've never cried before for a game nor a film nor a serie... I just cant belive it...

• Look at my profile picture: there is the answer

• OMG I HATE THIS FOOKING GAME!

MarteenPyro posted: »

Who else than Blondy!

• Pretty much but 99% just die.

strwar3 posted: »

Yeah and Cersei Says "When You Play The Game Of Thrones You Either Win Or Die".

• edited July 2015

I'm curious how would saying goodbye to Besk turns out. (I made Scar-y stay behind, and didn't watch the final part of the livestream from the guy who chose blondy to... stay)

OMG I HATE THIS FOOKING GAME!

• http://www.twitch.tv/apexassassln/v/7983945 here bud. This is so sad...

I'm curious how would saying goodbye to Besk turns out. (I made Scar-y stay behind, and didn't watch the final part of the livestream from the guy who chose blondy to... stay)

• Thanks, pal! I couldn't find it anymore.

http://www.twitch.tv/apexassassln/v/7983945 here bud. This is so sad...

• Well, can you say then what will happen if you stay the Scar-y behind? What will he say?

Thanks, pal! I couldn't find it anymore.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

You mean Scar-y to Blondy, or ?

Well, can you say then what will happen if you stay the Scar-y behind? What will he say?

• I mean, Asher will say farewell to Beskha. And what will Rodrick do?

You mean Scar-y to Blondy, or ?

• You'll never get those answers!

Alt text

I mean, Asher will say farewell to Beskha. And what will Rodrick do?

• Well, thanks though)

You'll never get those answers!

• It'll make you pick Ash to continue on his journey!

Alt text

Well, thanks though)

• To those who have played episode five,what if anything would you have done different in the first four episodes?

• I don't know what kind of variety we have here if one of the two will die no matter what. I'm disappointed.

• edited July 2015

56.5% had Asher stay behind. Why?

I was crying a lot :(

• You also left Asher behind? D:

56.5% had Asher stay behind. Why? I was crying a lot

• Alt text

56.5% had Asher stay behind. Why? I was crying a lot

• what happens when you leave asher behind?

• I didn't left him behind... I left Rodrick...

sbk12345 posted: »

what happens when you leave asher behind?

• A lot of things.

To those who have played episode five,what if anything would you have done different in the first four episodes?

• thats what i meant to say sorry... i was watching the live stream as i was typing so i was watching asher left behind when i wanted to ask the forum what happens when rodrick is left behind

I didn't left him behind... I left Rodrick...

• I can't believe ***** ****. How could ****** do such a thing? And I will have the ********* heads for ******* *****/******

• That scene? How is that scene more important than that other scene - the most important emotionally bone-breaking scene in the entire game so far...

• I would have gouged Gryff's eyes out...

To those who have played episode five,what if anything would you have done different in the first four episodes?

• Because the other scene wasn't emotionally bone-breaking, since I didn't really like the blonde guy. I liked the scarred one more.

Harian96 posted: »

That scene? How is that scene more important than that other scene - the most important emotionally bone-breaking scene in the entire game so far...

• So can anyone else tell me what happens in he opening if you brought the glen more soldiers with you? Is Eleana the one tortured?

• I don't want to know it I want to wait but I also want to know, its the hunger for knowledge just keep up your good work.

OzzyUK posted: »

We moderators are really on the fence about this, we can't pretend it never happened as people have played the episode and will want to disc

• So does anyone else think that Malcom staying in Essos is a massive hint that there's gonna be a season 2?

• That and the fact there's one episode left and Gared is no where close to getting to the North grove

ranger563 posted: »

So does anyone else think that Malcom staying in Essos is a massive hint that there's gonna be a season 2?

• Do you think the Forresters will return in Season 2?

ranger563 posted: »

So does anyone else think that Malcom staying in Essos is a massive hint that there's gonna be a season 2?

• Both of their fates could have been chosen in that other scene - it was in player hands - and the consequences were emotionally bone-breaking.

AlgieBlack posted: »

Because the other scene wasn't emotionally bone-breaking, since I didn't really like the blonde guy. I liked the scarred one more.

• to be fair, Asher was nowhere near getting to Westeros at the end of Episode 4 and now look at him :-\

Jaesong1 posted: »

That and the fact there's one episode left and Gared is no where close to getting to the North grove

Sign in to comment in this discussion.