Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I've just realized that I've almost spent my whole day here...kinda weird but nvm

Alt text

• TOO FAST! I feel bad for whoever is sitting near Rhys, since he's getting ice cream all over them. XD

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HazzatheMan posted: »

You're gonna rek me eh? I'm looking forward to it

• sounds like an amazing day actually <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I've just realized that I've almost spent my whole day here...kinda weird but nvm

• edited July 2015

Well yeah, haha. But I was kinda bored the whole day because I don't have much to do or anyone to really hang out with :/

Kruzii posted: »

sounds like an amazing day actually

• sundays, huh? :/

Well yeah, haha. But I was kinda bored the whole day because I don't have much to do or anyone to really hang out with

• same here. that's a normal summer for me though... :(

Well yeah, haha. But I was kinda bored the whole day because I don't have much to do or anyone to really hang out with

• Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Guys, i've come here to say i have chosen a side and it's... Rysha lolbye.

• @Green613 Hey Ashur (or Asher, Mr.Game of Thrones!) did you catch the two echo eye scans Jane posted earlier? Gotta add them to the album. :D

• Ahaha! Keeping this for... uh, science. Yeah, that's right, for science!

I prefer Joey though, so not much different from my username :P

kristi78968 posted: »

I kept a word document on all the names I was able to catch so far, so here. :P (I KNOW, SORTA CREEPY I'LL ADMIT BUT LET'S NOT DWELL THAT!)

• I'm on a summer holidays so my days are almost like that every day. :/

But when the school starts I don't have much time doing anything besides studying and watching the TV a bit.

sundays, huh?

• What better way to spend a day than spend it here? B)

I've just realized that I've almost spent my whole day here...kinda weird but nvm

• Oh okay! I'll be sure to call you Joey for now on. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ahaha! Keeping this for... uh, science. Yeah, that's right, for science! I prefer Joey though, so not much different from my username :P

• oh, how long do you have holidays?

I'm on a summer holidays so my days are almost like that every day. But when the school starts I don't have much time doing anything besides studying and watching the TV a bit.

• That sucks tho :(

It gets kinda boring so that's why I'm complaining. Every day's the same and that. I go sometimes with my cousin outside but that's it. You go to school too?

rhonu posted: »

same here. that's a normal summer for me though...

• Stilig Anka!

HAHAHAHAHA xD That's brilliant and true, Quiff really is a handsome duck :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

his real name is.. Stilig Anka! I already know!

• Also me Dragosh m8.

I kept a word document on all the names I was able to catch so far, so here. :P (I KNOW, SORTA CREEPY I'LL ADMIT BUT LET'S NOT DWELL THAT!)

• Until the 3rd September I think. What about you?

oh, how long do you have holidays?

• Where in Japan are you going? I'm from Okoshi, Okinowa (well, was born there)!

Quiff posted: »

So I'm calling it a day, or a month to be honest. Because tomorrow morning I leave for Japan! But do not fret, my fellow shippers, for I will come back... some day... (like 11th of August or so) Farewell everybody, take care!

• Yup! Already added them ^-^

@Green613 Hey Ashur (or Asher, Mr.Game of Thrones!) did you catch the two echo eye scans Jane posted earlier? Gotta add them to the album.

• Okay, added!

Alt text

Also me Dragosh m8.

• thats a long time for school holidays :3 where do you come from? Ah, my semester ended a week ago, the next begins in october. But I will work the whole August, visiting places.. but I know how you feel, I was bored the whole day too :/

Until the 3rd September I think. What about you?

• wrong name heh.

Okay, added!

• Thread slowly getting quiet after so much activity.

2SPOOKS

• It's an amazing name though! (Got rid of the m8 part now!)

wrong name heh.

• Yeah, our school system is a lot different here. I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina. We'll go to a big trip with the whole class in the mid-late September though. Out of country, of course. I think maybe we'll visit Hungary or something else.

thats a long time for school holidays where do you come from? Ah, my semester ended a week ago, the next begins in october. But I will work the whole August, visiting places.. but I know how you feel, I was bored the whole day too

• That's my name into english Dragosh but still same Dragos/Dragosh hehe

It's an amazing name though! (Got rid of the m8 part now!)

• yeah, i know how you feel... i'm very bored, but when i do stuff i start to get stressed and i miss having nothing to do, it seems i'm never happy... :P

i don't go to school anymore, i'm an actress but my theatre directors decided to take a vacation this summer for the first time in like 4 years, so obviously i agreed with their decision and they deserve a break, but acting was the only thing that kept me a lil bit active in summers... :(

That sucks tho It gets kinda boring so that's why I'm complaining. Every day's the same and that. I go sometimes with my cousin outside but that's it. You go to school too?

• Why Andreea, I liked you :'(

... I mean fine I don't care hah.. ha... *runs away crying

XDJulieXD posted: »

Pshhh go away ... (my genius mind can't take passivity)

• Not sure if you've guys seen this before, so Imma show you all it. After watching this clip numerous times, I came to the realization that this is something Rhys would totally do at a Christmas party on Helios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhB_3Jz0x_s&ab_channel=TioVania

• That's a cool name by the way. Reminds me of dragons, WHICH ARE AWESOME!

That's my name into english Dragosh but still same Dragos/Dragosh hehe

• sounds nice! :) how many years till your graduation?

Yeah, our school system is a lot different here. I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina. We'll go to a big trip with the whole class in the mid-late September though. Out of country, of course. I think maybe we'll visit Hungary or something else.

• Wow, you're an actress, that's so damn cool :D! I always admired them, how well they could make the character seem so alive and real, and all the emotions also. Do you have any other hobbies? sorry if I'm annoying .__.

rhonu posted: »

yeah, i know how you feel... i'm very bored, but when i do stuff i start to get stressed and i miss having nothing to do, it seems i'm never

• I'm still in the high school, one of the youngest here .__.

sounds nice! how many years till your graduation?

• One moment everyone's here, commenting and the next one almost everyone's gone ;__;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thread slowly getting quiet after so much activity. 2SPOOKS

• Someone said spooks?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thread slowly getting quiet after so much activity. 2SPOOKS

• awwwwwwww :3

I'm still in the high school, one of the youngest here .__.

• LMAO

Goddamn, I want to doodle this.

Not sure if you've guys seen this before, so Imma show you all it. After watching this clip numerous times, I came to the realization that t

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Someone said spooks?

• Well I'm not that fussed, Sasha is cute :)

papai46 posted: »

Plz.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.