Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you thank you thank you!! <3

I will, after all the positive comments I've gotten. You guys are the best!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I love it I think you should definitely write more if you don't already ^^

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

You're welcome! (omgiinspiredtheamazingwolfomg)

• Thank you again!!!

I'm getting so many positive comments, I think I'll explode!

Kruzii posted: »

awesome, just want to say you're really good!

• edited July 2015

I'm glad it motivated you to write more ! ^^

Thank you thank you thank you!! I will, after all the positive comments I've gotten. You guys are the best!

• aw, i'm honored <3 i think you're interesting too! and don't worry, i'm sure you'll find out! those things take time to figure out, but better that than choosing too fast and dedicating yourself to something you don't like. i bet you have talent! :)

yes, yes it is, the 26th!

I think you're an interesting person I still don't know what job or profession is the one right for me. I enjoy drawing but I don't draw

• you deseve dem positive comments :3 please don't explode :(

Thank you again!!! I'm getting so many positive comments, I think I'll explode!

• I remember you encouraging me to write more when I wrote that last fic, it really helped! :D

I'm glad it motivated you to write more ! ^^

• No, it's true! I'm willing to bet you're the one who inspired all of us fanfic writers to start in the first place. At least you inspired me to start...

• I'm really glad it helped you! I know how you feel, good feedback helps me write more :D

I remember you encouraging me to write more when I wrote that last fic, it really helped!

• That really means a lot to me. I love reading everyone's stories so much. <3 Thank you all for doing this.

No, it's true! I'm willing to bet you're the one who inspired all of us fanfic writers to start in the first place. At least you inspired me to start...

• I have to admit I never watched this video till now. this song is quite catchy

HazzatheMan posted: »

2spooky4me

I asked your birthday date because now I'm sure we celebrate it one the same day! :)

rhonu posted: »

aw, i'm honored i think you're interesting too! and don't worry, i'm sure you'll find out! those things take time to figure out, but better

• Too late.

Alt text

(Wow, that was graphic.)

you deseve dem positive comments please don't explode

• great. who is ganna clean this mess up? because I definitely not gonna do it

Too late. (Wow, that was graphic.)

• We thank you for your stories, too! I've done so much thanking today! I'll just go ahead and say thank you to everyone in the forum. If you're reading this, you are thanked.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That really means a lot to me. I love reading everyone's stories so much. Thank you all for doing this.

• Yes! Thank you everyone for being here. :D

We thank you for your stories, too! I've done so much thanking today! I'll just go ahead and say thank you to everyone in the forum. If you're reading this, you are thanked.

• Anything between minutes and days, sometimes my inspiration really runs dry :P

Same here, Joey. ._.

Yup. It's not exactly creepy... more interesting-creepy. In a good way, I learned something new. Anything between minutes and days, somet

• Fine, fine, I'll do it.

Alt text

Cleaning up my own brains, that's a first.

great. who is ganna clean this mess up? because I definitely not gonna do it

• I love the song! XP

ABigBadWolf posted: »

awww yea my favourite video

• Most definitely :)

10/10 would watch again

• I agree with the catchy song :P

I have to admit I never watched this video till now. this song is quite catchy

• good, good.

Fine, fine, I'll do it. Cleaning up my own brains, that's a first.

• Writer's block/art block happens to everyone :(

kristi78968 posted: »

Anything between minutes and days, sometimes my inspiration really runs dry :P Same here, Joey. ._.

• Anything between minutes and days, sometimes my inspiration really runs dry :P

I have a record at 5 months... Not proud of it at all! :(

Yup. It's not exactly creepy... more interesting-creepy. In a good way, I learned something new. Anything between minutes and days, somet

• It's so terrible! It needs to go awaaaaaayyy.

Writer's block/art block happens to everyone

• Night dude, sweet dreams and we'll see you tomorrow! XD

• Wow... five months? Did you eventually finish it?

Hey, you're still not as bad as me. I have texts that I've never finished/left to rot for years before finishing. I am not proud of those.

Anything between minutes and days, sometimes my inspiration really runs dry :P I have a record at 5 months... Not proud of it at all!

• Agent JJ receives a new mission: Assassinate the individual known as "Writer's block"

Allies: kristi78968, HazzaTheMan

Other enemies: Art block

Reward: Unlimited imagination

kristi78968 posted: »

It's so terrible! It needs to go awaaaaaayyy.

• Noooo Domyyy </3 I'm sooo sorry! I didn't mean it that way! runs after

Alt text

Why Andreea, I liked you ... I mean fine I don't care hah.. ha... *runs away crying

• Visited my grandmother's cat. Stevie, he is declawed. He is black with green eyes and a white spot on his chest. He used to be so shy and hid under the bed. But now he is so sweet. <3

• Aw, he sounds adorable. <3

Visited my grandmother's cat. Stevie, he is declawed. He is black with green eyes and a white spot on his chest. He used to be so shy and hid under the bed. But now he is so sweet.

• Naww, cute kitty <3

Visited my grandmother's cat. Stevie, he is declawed. He is black with green eyes and a white spot on his chest. He used to be so shy and hid under the bed. But now he is so sweet.

• Welcome to Rhysha

papai46 posted: »

Guys, i've come here to say i have chosen a side and it's... Rysha lolbye.

• Alt text

yeah we do have knees, wolfi! I jumped into a x ray machine to show you where exactly:

• I have tried to kill Writer's Block... He has eluded me numerous times before >:(

Agent JJ receives a new mission: Assassinate the individual known as "Writer's block" Allies: kristi78968, HazzaTheMan Other enemies: Art block Reward: Unlimited imagination

• The only time I never finished a text was on my 18th in which I was gonna text my Mum that I was extremely drunk and didn't need anyone's help (at the time, I didn't) but thankfully I never sent the text, I finished it thereabouts and put my phone back into my pocket!! XP

I updated 2 fics after 5 months :/ They are nowhere near finished yet! T_T

Wow... five months? Did you eventually finish it? Hey, you're still not as bad as me. I have texts that I've never finished/left to rot for years before finishing. I am not proud of those.

• Ah, but I have been trained by Athena herself! She really helped by... shoving me at plants and suchlike!

I have tried to kill Writer's Block... He has eluded me numerous times before >:(

• Ha, I'm so bad at this.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Wow, lucky you didn't send that! She would have been worried sick xD

Well, at least you haven't forgotten about them :)

The only time I never finished a text was on my 18th in which I was gonna text my Mum that I was extremely drunk and didn't need anyone's he

• This is so cute. <3

buntingsir posted: »

Ha, I'm so bad at this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.