Hey Telltale...

Do you think that maybe since Episode 5 was released early for Xbox One players, you could be wonderful people and release it early for everyone else? Please? <3

Comments

• edited July 2015

It won't be released early on other platforms as this is a unofficial glitched release and it's not accessible to everyone, hopefully Telltale find the source of this problem to prevent it happening again in the future. -@OzzyUK

• Some XBOX uses can't play it anyway.

• A man can hope, can he not?

transfo47 posted: »

It won't be released early on other platforms as this is a unofficial glitched release and it's not accessible to everyone, hopefully Telltale find the source of this problem to prevent it happening again in the future. -@OzzyUK

• Nice Faceless men reference! Not sure if that was intentional, but as an Android user I'm happy to be getting anything within 3 weeks of other platforms.

A man can hope, can he not?

• It actually wasn't intended. xD But yeah, I guess I should be grateful since I'm a PC User so I (usually) get the episodes first, unless little glitches like this happen.

transfo47 posted: »

Nice Faceless men reference! Not sure if that was intentional, but as an Android user I'm happy to be getting anything within 3 weeks of other platforms.

• I know the early release wasn't an official one, but since it's out anyway, why not let everyone else have a crack at it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.