Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh well that's a good point :P

It just seems stupid to me (not in a bad way), maybe it's because I drew it, so I just see it in one way and that's it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Why not?

• You could be a dentist to contrast with @Quiff's nursing skills. :P

Nah, but in my opinion you should do what you love. It's better to have a lower paying job but to be happy than be rich and sad because you can't wait till you're off.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I had an interesting discussion with my mom. Mom: If you fail.. Me: What do you mean? Mom: What is your back-up plan if you won't g

• exactly! I don't really care about being rich. Enough money is enough..

Kruzii posted: »

but what do you want with all this money if the work you have to do to earn it makes you unhappy? rather a little less money and happy than much money and not happy

• Welp, I'm off to bed, today's bus journey was tiring. Good night, fellow shippers (friends? (she asked naively))!

• ErykaEryka Banned

I know! I should stalked some Youtubers! Such a good idea!

Eryka posted: »

I'm at a convention, but I got nothing too do for 45 minutes, what should I do?

• good night! :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Welp, I'm off to bed, today's bus journey was tiring. Good night, fellow shippers (friends? (she asked naively))!

• yeah, i have the same conversations with my dad. he doesn't want me to be an actress. my therapist says that you should always do what you want, because at the end of the day our life is the only thing we have, we must be happy with it! and if for that we have to defy the rules or the way things have always been made, so be it. you can do it! <3

also, ugh, a dentist... my wisdom tooth extraction is too recent to have good feelings about dentists lmao

I had an interesting discussion with my mom. Mom: If you fail.. Me: What do you mean? Mom: What is your back-up plan if you won't g

• thats the spirit!

Alt text

exactly! I don't really care about being rich. Enough money is enough..

• (?) Not creepy at all. :P

I know! I should stalked some Youtubers! Such a good idea!

• At least you'll know that you're doing what your heart desires. If you doing something else then what's the point? Without desire the work would feel like whatever and that means nothing good for anybody in the end...

Well I can't tell what's on her mind, but I guess that parents are always just worried like that...

If you really really want to achieve something you just have to work and you'll succeed eventually. Yeah or at least you should try

• friends <3

nighty night, rest well <3

Welp, I'm off to bed, today's bus journey was tiring. Good night, fellow shippers (friends? (she asked naively))!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, buddy!

• Friends of course. :3

Good night and sweet dreams!

• and sad because you can't wait till you're off.

This is the biggest fear of my future.. :(
    I currently work with people with autism. I don't hate my work but I would never see this as my future career.

You could be a dentist to contrast with @Quiff's nursing skills. :P Nah, but in my opinion you should do what you love. It's better to have a lower paying job but to be happy than be rich and sad because you can't wait till you're off.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

I think I'm really stalking at 3 Youtubers at the same time...
    But theres 2 of them that I can't go see them because we don't have the "The Magic Ticket". I may have the chance too see them if I try too get their intention because me and a team of 6 win a game... Should I try too get their intention or cry in a corner... Alone.

(?) Not creepy at all. :P

• That's no way to live if you're unhappy.

and sad because you can't wait till you're off. This is the biggest fear of my future.. I currently work with people with autism. I don't hate my work but I would never see this as my future career.

• I spammed my friend with GoT freak outs.

He doesn't play GoT.

I feel good about this.

Now I can enjoy my Rhyiona to the fullest.

• That's a Telltale level choice right there. :P

The timer's running out.

I think I'm really stalking at 3 Youtubers at the same time... But theres 2 of them that I can't go see them because we don't have the "The

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Theres 26 minutes left... How could I get their intention!? 1. Take the Youtuber who choose me for the game and ask him if he can work something out 2. Said dirrectly too the Youtuber : Hey I win the game (and hope he said You can come than 3 Tell the security: Hey I win the game 4 Cry in the corner

That's a Telltale level choice right there. :P The timer's running out.

• Choose wisely. B)

Theres 26 minutes left... How could I get their intention!? 1. Take the Youtuber who choose me for the game and ask him if he can work somet

• ErykaEryka Banned
    • Cry in the corner *

Choose wisely.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I didn't cry in the corner but I just walk away too take a picture and talk with a "less popular Youtuber", now it's the end and I'm at a primary event for closing G-Anime.

Choose wisely.

• It got quiet all of the sudden, so I'll call it a night and go to bed. Today was fun, have a cat and good night. <3

Alt text

• Awe such a cute kitty. :3

buntingsir posted: »

It got quiet all of the sudden, so I'll call it a night and go to bed. Today was fun, have a cat and good night.

• xD Talk about hilarious.

Ha, I'm so bad at this.

• good night! I should go to sleep too but I can't stop drawing xD

It got quiet all of the sudden, so I'll call it a night and go to bed. Today was fun, have a cat and good night.

• nighty <3

• I can't stop drawing

more awesome rhyiona from you? :D

Alt text

good night! I should go to sleep too but I can't stop drawing xD

• Remember to praise Rhyiona daily,

Or you'll be visited by this guy tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO6KX9qTA

• Not today or tomorrow.. :/ But soonish? :)

I can't stop drawing more awesome rhyiona from you?

• take your time :) I look forward your work, it will be awesome as always 8)

Not today or tomorrow.. But soonish?

• edited July 2015

I want to kill my ISP. All weekend:

I: Internet, do you work? |
    Internet: yes |
    Me: So why don't load sites, stupid b***ard! |
    Int: what are you talking about?

Not a normal texture, and no Maya, but found old desktop!
    My little heading "Gortis' Polaroid Album (G.P.A)"

Alt text

We are one in the same /
    Oh you take all of the pain away. /
    Safe me if I become /
    My demons.

Starset - My Demons ©

• aww :P

take your time I look forward your work, it will be awesome as always 8)

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, amiga. :)

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• This is awesome! :D

Houpps posted: »

I want to kill my ISP. All weekend: I: Internet, do you work? | Internet: yes | Me: So why don't load sites, stupid b***ard! | Int: w

• Nighty night, sleep tight and sweet Rhyiona dreams :)

I hope that there can be more good drawings I've seen so many amazing ones already ^-^ I might start drawing soon (if I am half as good as you guys I will be happy)

Good night <3

• Your new avatar brings back so many good memories. :D

Sweet Rhyiona dreams! <3

Nighty night, sleep tight and sweet Rhyiona dreams I hope that there can be more good drawings I've seen so many amazing ones already ^-^ I might start drawing soon (if I am half as good as you guys I will be happy) Good night

• Thank! Glad to try in the name of the Rhyona!

This is awesome!

• A true warrior. :)

Houpps posted: »

Thank! Glad to try in the name of the Rhyona!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.