Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Little preview to the sequel fanfic. ;)

Alt text

• HYPEEE

Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

Little preview to the sequel fanfic.

• Okay so I listened to this song

M.I.A - Paper Planes

Then afterwards I found myself drawing this:

Alt text

• I can't wait to read it!

• Oh heck yeah.

• Speaking of which, I'll probably post a story tomorrow.

Haven't really written anything for obvious reasons but it's back on track tomorrow. :)

• Thanks Wolf, again <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh, this is so pretty.

• <3

Thanks Wolf, again

• WOO! Can't wait to see it Wolf (or Ray, whatever you wanna be called!)

Speaking of which, I'll probably post a story tomorrow. Haven't really written anything for obvious reasons but it's back on track tomorrow.

• i had an anxiety attack and now i am sad and lonely but i have rhyiona... thanks rhyiona

• just remember....

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

i had an anxiety attack and now i am sad and lonely but i have rhyiona... thanks rhyiona

• Jesus Christ guys. I'm off the forum for 5 days and then I see this;

Alt text

Calm down haha.

• Alt text

We're always here for you, Rhonu! <3 :)

i had an anxiety attack and now i am sad and lonely but i have rhyiona... thanks rhyiona

• thank you, it really means a lot to me!!

just remember....

• thank you<3

don't worry i'll be okay tomorrow, i don't want to bother you!

We're always here for you, Rhonu!

• You're not bothering me! I want everyone here to have a smile on their face, it's my duty! :)

thank you<3 don't worry i'll be okay tomorrow, i don't want to bother you!

• Lmao, We are losing control xD

Jesus Christ guys. I'm off the forum for 5 days and then I see this; Calm down haha.

• edited July 2015

I'd prefer to go by Wolf just because I'm more used to that in here but I don't mind my name being brought up. :)

WOO! Can't wait to see it Wolf (or Ray, whatever you wanna be called!)

• I hope you're okay now! :(

• Calm? We don't do calm. B)

Jesus Christ guys. I'm off the forum for 5 days and then I see this; Calm down haha.

• Okay. I'll go with your preference, Wolf. :D

I'd prefer to go by Wolf just because I'm more used to that in here but I don't mind my name being brought up.

• Thank you! <3

Okay. I'll go with your preference, Wolf.

• People on Wattpad are noticing me from here :00 Holy shit am I becoming famous?

(Lmao, hi btw if you are on here)

• yes, i am okay... but it's been a while since the last time i had an anxiety attack and it's more that i feel miserable that i still haven't got rid of them after a lot of effort. but i'll try to be gentle with myself...

thanks wolf, you are a blessing, and this thread too! <3

I hope you're okay now!

• Too much! XP

I started with a pint of Greene King beer (grudgingly though, I don't like or drink beer) then I had maybe 4 Jaegerbombs, 4 glitter bombs, a Blackjack, couple of tequila shots... Then before I blacked out I was in the process of drinking an entire bottle of Malibu rum, which in the end, I did finish off...

Kruzii posted: »

damn, what did you drink?

• It was intense! I still to this day, do not remember anything past midnight until 4am...

I had a lot of fun :D

My issue is I start new stories before I finish existing ones, so my priorities shift... Not good :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wow. That seems... intense. That was a fun night Well, as long as you had fun... Don't worry, they'll get finished eventu

• That means... we have stalkers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

People on Wattpad are noticing me from here :00 Holy shit am I becoming famous? (Lmao, hi btw if you are on here)

• You see a therapist? :(

yeah, i have the same conversations with my dad. he doesn't want me to be an actress. my therapist says that you should always do what you w

• edited July 2015

Lmao, I they mentioned that they are on here xD But tbh who doesn't stalk this thread B)

That means... we have stalkers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

• Oh man, these conversations...

My Mum always asks me what I will do if the Marines won't accept me. The plan then will be to attempt to join every other service in this order: Marines, Navy, Army, Air Force.

Failing those I'll join the Police. My college Diploma is in Public Services, and in spite of me not being a very active person atm, I do have a genuine interest in the Military... I suppose I just don't want a job where sitting behind a desk is my daily routine :/

I could be kidding myself, but I've wanted this for years... It's why I went to college in the first place :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I had an interesting discussion with my mom. Mom: If you fail.. Me: What do you mean? Mom: What is your back-up plan if you won't g

• Sweet dreams my friend :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Welp, I'm off to bed, today's bus journey was tiring. Good night, fellow shippers (friends? (she asked naively))!

• You have had quite a day haven't you? :P

I spammed my friend with GoT freak outs. He doesn't play GoT. I feel good about this. Now I can enjoy my Rhyiona to the fullest.

• Aw, I'm glad you're feeling better. :) That must be terrifying, sorry you have to through that.

<3 <3

yes, i am okay... but it's been a while since the last time i had an anxiety attack and it's more that i feel miserable that i still haven't

• Good night :)

buntingsir posted: »

It got quiet all of the sudden, so I'll call it a night and go to bed. Today was fun, have a cat and good night.

• They're here as in they lurk or they're one of us?

Lmao, I they mentioned that they are on here xD But tbh who doesn't stalk this thread

• After that... man, I needed this. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

You have had quite a day haven't you? :P

• Good night! :D

Nighty night, sleep tight and sweet Rhyiona dreams I hope that there can be more good drawings I've seen so many amazing ones already ^-^ I might start drawing soon (if I am half as good as you guys I will be happy) Good night

Sign in to comment in this discussion.