Considering that Episode 5 was released early...

Why are there no videos of it on Youtube? Lol, I guess I just assumed that it would be posted by now.

Comments

• There's a twitch video, and I've heard of a stream that happened not long ago.

• edited July 2015

I think it's because the game isn't supposed to be out until Tuesday so Telltale is trying to out a stop on early videos and spoilers as much as it can.

• Really? A link would be greatly appreciated.

There's a twitch video, and I've heard of a stream that happened not long ago.

• Yes, one person did post a link to the Twitch stream where's it possible to see the walkthrough of the episode...

There's a twitch video, and I've heard of a stream that happened not long ago.

• Really? A link would be greatly appreciated.

• That doesn't sound good. Thanks for the link though!

http://www.twitch.tv/apexassassln/v/7983945 try not to cry i_i

• But considering what happens in Episode 5, containing the spoilers now would be impossible.

sbk12345 posted: »

I think it's because the game isn't supposed to be out until Tuesday so Telltale is trying to out a stop on early videos and spoilers as much as it can.

• I completely agree. I wish I would have been able to stay away from the spoilers because now it's just running fresh in my mind :/ (but unfortunately I haven't been able to stay spoiler free since I joined the forums in Episode 2 because it is way too tempting haha)

Harian96 posted: »

But considering what happens in Episode 5, containing the spoilers now would be impossible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.