Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• HYPE!!! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Speaking of which, I'll probably post a story tomorrow. Haven't really written anything for obvious reasons but it's back on track tomorrow.

• Oh dear :O

I hope you're ok now <3

rhonu posted: »

i had an anxiety attack and now i am sad and lonely but i have rhyiona... thanks rhyiona

• ... One of these days I know I'm gonna have one of those moments :P

Jesus Christ guys. I'm off the forum for 5 days and then I see this; Calm down haha.

• I think one of us, it was something among the lines "I'm Rhyiona on tt fourms." But their message made me smile.

They're here as in they lurk or they're one of us?

• Ugh Wattpad...

Sorry, I had a bad experience with stolen work on that site, so I don't go there anymore :I

People on Wattpad are noticing me from here :00 Holy shit am I becoming famous? (Lmao, hi btw if you are on here)

• Oh, it's @Rhyiona? :D

I think one of us, it was something among the lines "I'm Rhyiona on tt fourms." But their message made me smile.

• Thank you, Hazza :3

HazzatheMan posted: »

This is nice

• So I decided to start a second save of GOT, trying out different choices and stuff :)

It is... interesting to see what differences it can make to the game. I truly do believe that this game has the most 'choice-tailored' story of any previous TellTale game XD

Then at some point I shall do the same for TFTB! Starting with evacuating Loader Bot :P

Anyways, I'll probably come back on here before I go to bed, so I'll see you around!

• Lol, that should be our thing :P

Kruzii posted: »

the dance.. we should learn it

• Oh, sorry to hear that :(

I only write updates or small one shots tbh :|

Ugh Wattpad... Sorry, I had a bad experience with stolen work on that site, so I don't go there anymore :I

• You and me both.. I can't wait for Tuesday!! XD

After that... man, I needed this. :P

• Oh I thought they ment as in they ship Rhyiona. Omg I never knew that they was on wattpad xD Thank you Rhyiona! :D

Oh, it's @Rhyiona?

• edited July 2015

I can wait. There's one thing in the game I'm particularly itching to do. (You already know what anyway :P)

You and me both.. I can't wait for Tuesday!! XD

• Yeah... It did get sorted out in the end (the author realized he was being a dickhead and changed everything to his own writing; I wasn't the only author he stole from either...), but for that time when my work was plagiarized, it really put me off my writing you know? :(

Fair enough, maybe I'll check them out in the future :)

Oh, sorry to hear that I only write updates or small one shots tbh

• edited July 2015

Edit.

Why are you so eager for THAT moment?! (PM me if you want)

I can wait. There's one thing in the game I'm particularly itching to do. (You already know what anyway :P)

• Actually, I believe TftB has more. :P That helps GoT's case but all in all more things change TftB's environment and whatnot than they do in GoT.

So I decided to start a second save of GOT, trying out different choices and stuff It is... interesting to see what differences it can m

• A lot of people say that Tales has way more choice tailoring then GoT does, but honestly I find them both to be on the same level when it comes to that :P

So I decided to start a second save of GOT, trying out different choices and stuff It is... interesting to see what differences it can m

• I'll need to play TFTB more to discover these choices...

Actually, I believe TftB has more. :P That helps GoT's case but all in all more things change TftB's environment and whatnot than they do in GoT.

• GOT seems to be quite obvious with it's choices... TFTB has a lot of choice as well, but for tailoring the story, I think that goes to GOT :)

Green613 posted: »

A lot of people say that Tales has way more choice tailoring then GoT does, but honestly I find them both to be on the same level when it comes to that :P

• edited July 2015

Something we discussed already. :)

EDIT: Not the one you think!

Edit. Why are you so eager for THAT moment?! (PM me if you want)

• At least he realized he was in the wrong and your writing came back :)

Yeah... It did get sorted out in the end (the author realized he was being a dickhead and changed everything to his own writing; I wasn't th

• yes, but don't worry-- the worst has passed already! i'm happier now than i have been for years :)

You see a therapist?

• Doesn't change what happened though...

I forgave him, but reminded him that I won't ever forget.

At least he realized he was in the wrong and your writing came back

• That's great to hear! :D

yes, but don't worry-- the worst has passed already! i'm happier now than i have been for years

• edited July 2015

It's nothing game changing but stuff the Old Haven/Hollow Point choice where the narrative changes a bit. :) Game of Thrones, from what I've seen, doesn't go this far.

I'll need to play TFTB more to discover these choices...

• Ahh I see... I went straight to Hollow Point(?)

Whichever place it was that you agree to meet at, I went there

It's nothing game changing but stuff the Old Haven/Hollow Point choice where the narrative changes a bit. Game of Thrones, from what I've seen, doesn't go this far.

• i am, thank you for your concern, you are very kind <3 i have been reading old comments of this thread to calm down...!

Oh dear :O I hope you're ok now

• Hollow Point, yeah. You miss some group interaction by going to Old Haven... not worth it, imo.

Ahh I see... I went straight to Hollow Point(?) Whichever place it was that you agree to meet at, I went there

• awww i really want to hug you right now <3 you are one of the nicest people i've ever met online!

Aw, I'm glad you're feeling better. That must be terrifying, sorry you have to through that.

• Aw, thank you so much. ;-; Same to you, buddy!

Alt text

awww i really want to hug you right now you are one of the nicest people i've ever met online!

• I try to be, you're my family just like everyone else on here <3

Re-read your anesthesia comments again! XP Those were priceless.

i am, thank you for your concern, you are very kind i have been reading old comments of this thread to calm down...!

• I won't abandon the group... I want Fiona >:)

Hollow Point, yeah. You miss some group interaction by going to Old Haven... not worth it, imo.

• edited July 2015

I want Fiona

who doesn't? :P

We're all aiming for that in this thread. B)

I won't abandon the group... I want Fiona

• Yeah, I know it won't. I hope he isn't doing this to other Authors tho, but I think he has stopped by now if he has realized what he has done.

Doesn't change what happened though... I forgave him, but reminded him that I won't ever forget.

• I was about to say "Uhh, the Rhysha's" :P

It's my aim as well :)

I want Fiona who doesn't? :P We're all aiming for that in this thread.

• I haven't really checked :P

He did copy an entire chapter of near 2,000 words from one author! All he did was change some character names :I

Yeah, I know it won't. I hope he isn't doing this to other Authors tho, but I think he has stopped by now if he has realized what he has done.

• Alt text

I'm starting to get sleepy again, goodnight guys :3

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

I'm starting to get sleepy again, goodnight guys

• Good night and sweet dreams to you <3

I'm starting to get sleepy again, goodnight guys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.