Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Yep, you all are awesome :3

Abeille posted: »

I was going to say this. I salute all the mods getting spoiled to try to protect us from getting spoiled ourselves. (ಥ﹏ಥ)7

• It's not really working lol

• edited July 2015

TJP623 posted: »

It's not really working lol

• Youtube seems to be in the middle of... processing the video.

TJP623 posted: »

It's not really working lol

• I checked the description seems to be a link to twitch

Harian96 posted: »

Youtube seems to be in the middle of... processing the video.

• There is... and Episode 5 is there.... I'm still not sure whether to watch it or not.... but I suppose I might as well now.

Wigams posted: »

I checked the description seems to be a link to twitch

• yes, I gave credit to my friend who has xbox and streamed it on twitch. Let me post it on youtube.

Wigams posted: »

I checked the description seems to be a link to twitch

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2015

I just banned someone for blatantly ignoring my request to not use this thread to post spoilers. Discussing spoilers or sharing links to videos in threads specifically for discussion of Episode 5 spoilers is OK, but don't do so in this particular thread. This thread is supposed to be safe for people who don't want spoilers, and I won't hesitate to ban other users who do the same and knowingly spoil this episode prior to public release.

• You guys are making me consider waiting for a while and prepare myself emotionally before playing that episode, like I did with the last Harry Potter book.

• Urgh I can't wait this much longer D:

• Gods dammit. Went into a speculation thread (from before the leaks), clicked a post marked as spoiler because it wasn't specifying the episode the spoiler was about, and got spoiled. Sigh.

Harian96 posted: »

If only Tuesday was tommorrow, I could just sleep through the suspense and wake up to finally download the new episode...

• edited July 2015

I saw that one, was to scared to click it since I wasn't sure if it was an episode 5 spoiler. They are supposed to mark it properly. That isn't even supposed to be in there either since it's not a thread for episode 5 early spoiler talk.

Gods dammit. Went into a speculation thread (from before the leaks), clicked a post marked as spoiler because it wasn't specifying the episode the spoiler was about, and got spoiled. Sigh.

• I'm so stupid for clicking it T-T

I really had a brain fart and thought it would be a spoiler regarding episode 4 or the books/show.

I saw that one, was to scared to click it since I wasn't sure if it was an episode 5 spoiler. They are supposed to mark it properly. That isn't even supposed to be in there either since it's not a thread for episode 5 early spoiler talk.

• It's not your fault. No spoilers from episode 5 are supposed to be in any threads but the threads specifically marked as episode 5 early spoiler threads. Not to mention the fact that he didn't even mark the spoiler tag correctly.

I'm so stupid for clicking it T-T I really had a brain fart and thought it would be a spoiler regarding episode 4 or the books/show.

• Aghhhhhhhhhhh I can't take it much longer

• edited July 2015

Here guys, while we wait we can watch this....and oldie but goodie IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ

• little bunny bunny! you're so soft and pretty and cute!

StephyDee posted: »

Here guys, while we wait we can watch this....and oldie but goodie IMO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ

• There's a thread spoiling deaths on the front page. Mods halp

• I've flagged it for them already. This really sucks that people have the episode before us and are spoiling it for everyone.

There's a thread spoiling deaths on the front page. Mods halp

• I handled it.

• Yeah, it sucks. Now I know I will play the episode differently than I would because now I know what happens -.-'

I've flagged it for them already. This really sucks that people have the episode before us and are spoiling it for everyone.

• Alt text

• Thanks. Some people really can't seem to handle themselves.

I handled it.

• Alt text

• Do you know if that spoiler is actually true or not? The way the title was worded (I didn't read the thread) it seemed like a troll. I hope it was :<

I handled it.

• Yup same problem here.

Yeah, it sucks. Now I know I will play the episode differently than I would because now I know what happens -.-'

• I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanna play episode 5.

I don't think I've ever been this eager to play a GoT Episode before.

• These spoiler-happy users are getting out of control! Im fearful of one popping up in here...

Alt text

• That sad moment when you thought EPISODE 5 SPOILERS is fake so you went in there and turns out to be real ;( luckily I only read the top of the page

• edited July 2015

Thank you so much for doing what you're doing. This is directed towards all mods, really, but I'm just replying to you. Even though some people have been spoiled thus far (which really sucks,) there are still a lot of people who haven't yet, but would have by now if it weren't for you moderators. So thanks. (^:

I handled it.

• Well I tried to avoid like EVERY thread, but I wanted to check in here just to ask what the heck is going on? What are these spoilery threads everywhere? (I don't want to spoil anything for myself so I didn't even watch the trailer, but I can't even come to the GoT forums anymore.. but ok just 2 more days to go...)

• There was a glitch and Episode 5 was released a few days early for those who have the season pass for Xbox One, so naturally those who played it have come to the forums to discuss it. The mods are trying their best to keep them from ruining it for everyone else, but the forums are dark and full of spoilers.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Well I tried to avoid like EVERY thread, but I wanted to check in here just to ask what the heck is going on? What are these spoilery thread

• edited July 2015

Thanks. It makes me feel bad for your mods who have to deal with this kind of stuff. You're even more susceptible to get exposed to spoilers.

I handled it.

• Wow, they got lucky, real lucky x)

There was a glitch and Episode 5 was released a few days early for those who have the season pass for Xbox One, so naturally those who playe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.