THAT scene [only for those who played Ep5!!!]

13»

Comments

• Yes, I think it'll continue the Forrester's story, but with alterations to the characters. Asher/Rodrik will probably be dropped as a playable character, maybe replaced by Talia. Mira and Gared may be kept on, depending on how things go in Episode 6. I think Torrhen Whitehill is a strong candidate for a player character in Season 2.

Harian96 posted: »

Do you think the Forresters will return in Season 2?

• You know I wasn't even expecting him to return by this point - or if he did I thought it would be by the final episode.

We're going to have one very interesting final episode...

ranger563 posted: »

to be fair, Asher was nowhere near getting to Westeros at the end of Episode 4 and now look at him :-\

• I didnt play yet. Just watched video. And i was crying like a bitch

• edited July 2015

If you leave Rodrik , he will die like Asher (Sorry bad english lol )

sbk12345 posted: »

thats what i meant to say sorry... i was watching the live stream as i was typing so i was watching asher left behind when i wanted to ask the forum what happens when rodrick is left behind

• Its GoT
    Do you know what GoT is like?

• edited July 2015

I'm convinced now that the POV's were all playing at different times.Not simultaneously. So Ashers things last episode was behind Roderiks, and then we caught up by 5.

Oh shit, this was meant to be aimed at ranger, sorry.

Jaesong1 posted: »

That and the fact there's one episode left and Gared is no where close to getting to the North grove

• I don't know if its such a good idea to play as a Whitehill... I'd subconsciously do everything against him and his family to make them pay and suffer for that they did to the Forresters. Still, I'll be more or less satisfied once I get to kill Gryff.

Yes, I think it'll continue the Forrester's story, but with alterations to the characters. Asher/Rodrik will probably be dropped as a playab

• I think Torrhen's a good guy. We know he hates Gryff, for one thing, so he's like the rest of us on that point. The questionable thing about him is that he works for Roose Bolton, but we don't entirely know if he's doing that out of his own free will or if Ludd forced him into it to increase standing for the Whitehills. Certainly, having a good character on the Whitehills' side would make for a more interesting moral tale than "this family is all good, this family is all bad."

I think Malcolm is very likely to be playable as well, since TT would obviously want to keep Daenerys in the game.

I don't know if its such a good idea to play as a Whitehill... I'd subconsciously do everything against him and his family to make them pay

• As long as we still get to play as members of House Forrester (and kill Gryff) I'll be happy. More or less, this is Game of Thrones after all.

It would be cool if we got to play as Talia, even more if she somehow became the next Lord.

I think Torrhen's a good guy. We know he hates Gryff, for one thing, so he's like the rest of us on that point. The questionable thing about

• edited July 2015

While I would like to play as Talia as the next Lord, I'm afraid of what that would mean. Usually, a female will only be eligible (outside of Dorne) if the male descendants are dead, so we would have to lose Ryon too (if he also died on episode 5 please don't tell me, because I don't know). Also, Mira's claim is stronger than Talia's because she is older, and I don't want Mira to die either (if there is one character that I really really want to survive all of this, that one is Mira). And even so... If Talia or Mira are the only descendants left, it means the name Forrester won't be passed along their lineage, extincting their house :(

As long as we still get to play as members of House Forrester (and kill Gryff) I'll be happy. More or less, this is Game of Thrones after all. It would be cool if we got to play as Talia, even more if she somehow became the next Lord.

• Not necessarily - if Dany married someone and had a child, would that child be a Targaryen or of that father's dynasty - usually of the father's dynasty although I suspect the child will be a Targaryen - through a matrilineal marriage where the female name is continued down the bloodline - kind of like what they also do in Dorne - so the same can be said for Mira or Talia.

Somehow I don't think Ryon is dead... he's probably alive, held captive by the Whitehills, who now control Ironrath - I just don't want Ryon to be the next Lord though - Rodrik/Asher will die in the final episode and that means Ryon is next in line... but its such a strange irony for it to fall upon a fourthborn whom no one ever thought could ever inherit Ironrath - he's less experienced than Ethan, even Tommen could make a better ruler than him - in this case I really do much prefer if Talia or Mira became the next Lord... though Ryon dying would be unfortunate I just don't see it really happening.

Abeille posted: »

While I would like to play as Talia as the next Lord, I'm afraid of what that would mean. Usually, a female will only be eligible (outside o

• The possibility of Daenerys naming her child Targaryen exists because of her position, which is much higher than of most possible suitors. Mira and Talia are from a third-tier house that is in serious trouble, so that's not that easy to them. I mean, sure, they could marry a small lord with no lands (and just an honorary title) or someone that is not nobility, but that could be even worse for the remaining members of House Forrester than the end of the lineage, as an alliance by marriage with someone with some power could really help them right now.

I agree that Ryon is a bad alternative, and that will lead to someone else ruling on his place until he comes of age (I would imagine it would be Malcolm, if he comes back from Essos).

Not necessarily - if Dany married someone and had a child, would that child be a Targaryen or of that father's dynasty - usually of the fath

• Ah! The Mormonts at the moment are an all female House. Maege Mormont's daughters all have her last name. I feel that's relevant here.

Abeille posted: »

While I would like to play as Talia as the next Lord, I'm afraid of what that would mean. Usually, a female will only be eligible (outside o

• edited July 2015

Yeah, but that's kind of a "Bear Island thing", because their women are warriors.

What I'm saying is that this is a very unusual thing to happen outside of Dorne, and that as far as we know the Forresters are not part of any of the exceptions.

It would be truly great if Mira or Talia simply started that tradition on their house, though, of the females also passing their names on, and their husbands were alright with that. I can see it happening if they ended up with full control of the Ironwood and their husbands reeeeeally wanted control of the Ironwood, so much they wouldn't mind not passing their House's name on. It's funny how one of the things that bother me the most in ASOIAF is when a family is extinct. I just feel really bad when it happens.

Ah! The Mormonts at the moment are an all female House. Maege Mormont's daughters all have her last name. I feel that's relevant here.

• the final action fits blondy so much, sacrifacing himself for his family and dieing like a hero, thats exactly the way i would think he'd go. taking as much man as he can with him while bleeding from a thousand wounds

• Asher >>>>> Rodik. Asher is the only thing keeping me invested in the game :3

• I gotta admit, the only reason I picked Asher to stay behind was that Rodrik has a lvoe story going on with Eleana...I loved Asher but...yeah.

• og my god, yes...

I would have gouged Gryff's eyes out...

• Maybe we will even see him in season 6 if D&D want to make a connection to the game but that would be hard to pull off with finding a place for Malcom in the story so I seriously doubt it but there is a chance.

So does anyone else think that Malcom staying in Essos is a massive hint that there's gonna be a season 2?

• Called it...

AstroZombie posted: »

RODRIK DIES!

• Alysane Mormont who is the heir have 2 Children and 1 of them is a 2 year old son. So i think he will be next in line after his mother if they follow the traditions of westeros.

Ah! The Mormonts at the moment are an all female House. Maege Mormont's daughters all have her last name. I feel that's relevant here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.