Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Resist, man! Trust me, I've seen them and everything will probably hit you harder when you play!

The anxiety is taking over me. I must resist the spoilers!

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

This week I worked with people with autism. Soon my break is over and I have to figure out how to get one girl to clean her room. She's scr

• that's the good thing about having low expectations! B)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh my :^) lmao Fiona's reaction

• Staring Rhys DeWitt amirt

Just finished Bioshock infinite in two days... Two words. Mind Blown.

• HAHAHA WOW

rhonu posted: »

that's the good thing about having low expectations!

• Alt text

You're going to replay the whole game?

• Good idea to prepare for tomorrow. B)

• I'M BULLYING HIM AGAIN

yea but rhys, if you're really a good lover why don't you prove it with fiona in the next episode... i DARE you...

HAHAHA WOW

• <3

Cuz I feel that Fiona would have the lowest expectations of him, and then he turned out to be the best she ever had! >:D

thank you so much friend I'm glad you had Fiona be the one to say "Wow" ohh, why?

• That game had me so confused when I finished :P I spent a whole hour on the net trying to figure out what happened!

Did you play the 2 DLC Elizabeth episodes as well?? :D

Just finished Bioshock infinite in two days... Two words. Mind Blown.

• edited July 2015

That's also what I'm doing on a different save file :P

Different choices. It sucks though cuz when you click 'Rewind' you can't save that progress to a different save file, so you have to start it all over from scratch >:(

You're going to replay the whole game?

• edited July 2015

Well, you can copy your save file to an empty slot and then rewind the whole thing. You don't have to lose it.

Unless I misunderstood.

HazzatheMan posted: »

That's also what I'm doing on a different save file :P Different choices. It sucks though cuz when you click 'Rewind' you can't save that progress to a different save file, so you have to start it all over from scratch >:(

• we all dare him to prove himself :^)

I'M BULLYING HIM AGAIN yea but rhys, if you're really a good lover why don't you prove it with fiona in the next episode... i DARE you...

• ... You can do that?! :O

Oh FFS!! XP

Well, you can copy your save file to an empty slot and then rewind the whole thing. You don't have to lose it. Unless I misunderstood.

• edited July 2015

Yeah. :) Just copy your original save into a different slot and then rewind from wherever you want in one of them since they're exactly the same.

... You can do that?! :O Oh FFS!! XP

• Dammit...

I only wanted to see what some options were like such as if I continued to beat up Gryff or if I made Britt suffer (Don't tell me what happens btw...)

Yeah. Just copy your original save into a different slot and then rewind from wherever you want in one of them since they're exactly the same.

• I LOVE EVERYTHING

ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIEEE

Since some of my fanart has been buried/lost through time, i thought it was a good idea to revisit some of the old stuff i have done in the past in the Rhyiona thread

• That's funny because I chose to do those 2 exact same things. :P

I won't tell you anything.

Dammit... I only wanted to see what some options were like such as if I continued to beat up Gryff or if I made Britt suffer (Don't tell me what happens btw...)

• ... Did you find this on Pinterest? I had this on my Pinterest. ;)

So I just came across this image and iM DYING rhys as jasmine though ^-^

• Well I stopped attacking Gryff after the third strike cuz Lady Forrester was in shock at my violence...

I left Britt alone cuz I actually thought he going to live! I didn't stab him in the chest, I slashed his arm instead (I REALLY wanted to kick him off the Wall though XD)

That's funny because I chose to do those 2 exact same things. :P I won't tell you anything.

• edited July 2015

I think I just rejected a guy so hard without knowing/wanting to.
    I was at the gym, did my bench press exercise.. in the last round I didn't managed to push it up and a guy helped me out.
    Sooo.. an hour later I was done and wanted to go home, the guy at the reception was not there. Guy who helped me wanted to leave too, appenrantly he is in this gym for a long time and had the permisssion to take the keys, so he took mine. He gave me his monthly pass with his mobile number and name written on it. I looked at it, said thanks, gave him the card back and left the gym. I didn' knew what to do with this card!

I am sooooo sorry nice guy ;_;

• edited July 2015

[removed]

• I just heard my sister downstairs:

"to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Dog dog dog dog I'm number five. Dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog."

• Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

I think I just rejected a guy so hard without knowing/wanting to. I was at the gym, did my bench press exercise.. in the last round I didn'

• Alt text

Who here is called Dolores?

• I'm doing good, though a biy.exhausted from all the traveling around places (sitting in a cramped buss for 3 hours is not very nice :p)

It started with just one, but then they just kept on coming.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey, Quiff! How ya doing? Did you check your feed yet? 69 is eternal :^) Who doesn't love Thomas? Now I'm confused. You wore all five hats at once?

• YOOOO!

Glad to finally have access to some wi-fi, it's been tough -_-

QUIFF!!!! XD Nice to see you on here again buddy!!!

• AYYYOOO BACK BRO

and I haven't forgotten about yo present, Saskeh is coming:^)

AYYYYYY EY BRO

• ... Dude, you gonna get banned.

This hasn't been edited enough to be safe for the forums :I

• Are a guy or a girl?

I think he understood what you did :)

I think I just rejected a guy so hard without knowing/wanting to. I was at the gym, did my bench press exercise.. in the last round I didn'

• I'll bet it has been tough :/

Nice to see you back though :)

Quiff posted: »

YOOOO! Glad to finally have access to some wi-fi, it's been tough -_-

• Went out the whole day today, and watched Jurassic world

Alt text

I'm so tired ;--;

• If you repost this fanfic you deserve to be banned

... Dude, you gonna get banned. This hasn't been edited enough to be safe for the forums :I

• Elliot, you should edit this. Screenshot it and post a link instead. You can't post this stuff or you might get banned.

• BRUH

BRUH YOU ACCEPTING THE SAUCE? <3

Quiff posted: »

AYYYOOO BACK BRO and I haven't forgotten about yo present, Saskeh is coming:^)

• I made him suffer cause I refused the fight every chance he got and he still insulted my family so I went "fuck it".

And I really despise Gryff, so. :P

Well I stopped attacking Gryff after the third strike cuz Lady Forrester was in shock at my violence... I left Britt alone cuz I actually

• I'm so sorry but this was kind of funny lmao

• TO BE HONEST i got sad when it was deleted... because i thought no one saved it and that meant it was gone forever... but no... the Legend Still Lives...

spraying his splooge

it's so awkwardly written it's amazing i swear to god. it never fails to make me laugh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.